This Saturday is Walk Naked in America Day

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
As many of you may already know, this coming Saturday is Walk Naked in America Day.

I know that many of the posters here are political conservatives. This is right down your alley - a chance to prove that you are a patriotic, loyal American, as opposed to some type of Obama-like, terrorist-loving piece of drek.

Here is the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does.

So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God bless America! It is your patriotic duty to pass this on. If you don't send this to at least 5 people, you're a terrorist-sympathizing, lily-livered coward and are in the position of posing as a national threat.

Ladies - PLEASE help us to prove we are patriotic Americans!

Thank you very much.

(Mods: This IS a political thread. It should remain in the Politics forum. It is vital that the word gets out on this - it is a matter of national security!)

Last edited:
Sorry I will abstain out of respect for those underendowed males.
I would not want to break up any marriages or anything?

Last edited:
You are honestly suggesting that a muslim must commit suicide if he sees anyone but his wife naked? Seriously?

I have to agree with uscitizen. I dont want to break anyone up.

You are honestly suggesting that a muslim must commit suicide if he sees anyone but his wife naked? Seriously?

I have to agree with uscitizen. I dont want to break anyone up.

I am not suggesting it - the United States Government is suggesting it.

For God's sake, man - can't you see that this is an OFFICIAL announcement by the United States Government? :salute:

Now get your lawn chair set up this Saturday a.m., grab your six-pack and GET OUT THERE!

(I must admit, I am a little concerned. By now, I had expected to see a number of posts from the ladies here, showing support for this. Oh well - it's only Wednesday evening.)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I know, I know . . . this one has been kicking around the Internet for a while. To be honest, it isn't the first time I have seen it.

But I thought it would be fun to put it up anyway for those who might not have seen it yet.

Who knows? ;)

You know............I'm gonna have a 6 pack, I've already got a lawn chair.

Ladies, to help me prove that I'm a true blue American, please walk around Southlawn Park in Amarillo Texas for your hour.

I promise to wave............

as an aside, based on the numerous complaints concerning my avatar, to the point that the MODS changed it for me, I don't think you will get much support from females on USMB for this event.

On the surface, this sounds like an idea that would cause a certain amount of arousal.
However, as someone who loves to visit natural hot springs, I assure everyone that most people that take off their clothes in public are not the people that any of us wish to see naked.

On the surface, this sounds like an idea that would cause a certain amount of arousal.
However, as someone who loves to visit natural hot springs, I assure everyone that most people that take off their clothes in public are not the people that any of us wish to see naked.

What is up with that???

I think I'll just work in my yard as I always do on Saturday. I'll leave the walking arround naked to the libs.

Forum List

Back