This republican Is Either Lying or Has No Business Being Governor

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't believe this man. He says he's just now learning people can have no symptoms and still spread the disease.

Fauci told the nation that on January 31st.

If this man is just now learning this extremely important fact, where has he been for the last 2 months and what has he been doing? If he's being truthful, he has absolutely no business being a governor of any state.

Not within your purview honey.

I don't believe much of anything the media says. Why do you?

Exactly. Its mind boggling how dumbed down the media is and then they try to scold you and talk down to you. No thanks. I grew up without a television and had one for a few years after college and then threw it out about 15 years ago. Occasionally, I'll catch snippets of the mainstream when I travel. I can only take about 30 seconds of it and Im done with it. Lol.

I don't believe this man. He says he's just now learning people can have no symptoms and still spread the disease.

If this man is just now learning this extremely important fact, where has he been for the last 2 months and what has he been doing? If he's being truthful, he has absolutely no business being a governor of any state.

Well considering he scratched and crawled to cheat his way into office, he DEFINITELY has no business being there.

Lying to save face for the bullshit he was talking earlier.....

Exactly. Its mind boggling how dumbed down the media is and then they try to scold you and talk down to you. No thanks. I grew up without a television and had one for a few years after college and then threw it out about 15 years ago. Occasionally, I'll catch snippets of the mainstream when I travel. I can only take about 30 seconds of it and Im done with it. Lol.
So you think he just found out (24 hrs ago) that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus and that this is new game changing information??

Well considering he scratched and crawled to cheat his way into office, he DEFINITELY has no business being there.
Perhaps he did, but nobody really wanted that commie he ran against. What's her name? Abrams?

Care to tell me how she is communist?

Or do you call anyone who doesn't have an R by their name communist? Because you are just stupid that way

So you think he just found out (24 hrs ago) that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus and that this is new game changing information??

"If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively."

I have no idea.

Ordinarily, this would be as incomprehensible as it is shocking for its negligence and ignorance.

“At the president’s direction, the White House coronavirus task force will continue to take the posture that we will defer to state and local health authorities on any measures that they deem appropriate,” Pence said.

But it comes from Trump so it's just a day ending in "y."

Forum List

Back