This pull back

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Don't be scared, we were due a pullback and this one is a typical options week volatility allowing for good buy back in prices to stocks you trimed off the top during this rally we had.
The best movers are those financial and reiit dividend interest ones that have huge moves.
I had one move 110% in 3 days and sold off my extra shares and held my original position, it's come down about 23% and I expect even more of this well deserved pullback. But When options is over I'll have a price worth buying back my shares knowing it's range and huge run up capabilities.
So use this pullback to buy stocks that got away from you, knowing it's gonna be back up with all the money still on the sidelines needing to get into the markets. Divy payers especially are chased right now as per my prior posts.

Don't be scared, we were due a pullback and this one is a typical options week volatility allowing for good buy back in prices to stocks you trimed off the top during this rally we had.
The best movers are those financial and reiit dividend interest ones that have huge moves.
I had one move 110% in 3 days and sold off my extra shares and held my original position, it's come down about 23% and I expect even more of this well deserved pullback. But When options is over I'll have a price worth buying back my shares knowing it's range and huge run up capabilities.
So use this pullback to buy stocks that got away from you, knowing it's gonna be back up with all the money still on the sidelines needing to get into the markets. Divy payers especially are chased right now as per my prior posts.
Options this month expires 20th so Options stop trading Friday June 19.
Buy Thurs and Friday lows at good entry prices.
Stuff I trimmed & sold to early already droped lower. So you'll get a chance to buy stuff that got away from you and long term some of these will be steals of a lifetime.

Forum List

Back