This product? Seems dangerous to me. Child carrier that sits the child on your shoulders....dangerous...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I keep getting an ad for this child carrier on my social media feeds.......it is a carrier for a child, that sits the child on your shoulders. I look at the thing and it just seems incredibly dumb....and dangerous.

I see it and ask.....what happens if you trip? What happens if you fall? What happens if you simply go through a door and you are a tall person?

I don't want to violate advertising rules here on USMB but here is the product so people can look at it and see what I mean..

Folks have carried kids on their shoulders since the beginning of time. What happens if a person carrying a kid on their shoulders without that carrier falls, trips, or goes through a doorway?

This is just a stupid thread. Find something even slightly important.

Or, hopefully you posted this as a joke.

Last edited:
Appropriate child's toy for Christmas?
my-first-fire.jpg

Asking for a friend

Dumb and dangerous products seem to be in partnership with litigation law firms. We have prescription products on the market proven to cause cancer (if you can believe the ads) and law firms advertising guaranteed payouts for cancer victims related to the product use at the same time.

Forum List

Back