AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
IL6mLtM.jpg

This Principal Hates Black Women, So How Can He Be Trusted to Educate Black Girls?

*Tupac Addresses African American Child Abuse/Neglect*

Sadly, beginning at birth, significant numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens experience OUR nation's # ONE MENTAL HEALTH DISEASE known as Child Trauma, which far too often seriously impedes their development for maturing into teens and adults who become responsible citizens and/or leaders.

Sadly, a significant population of American children are INTENTIONALLY, IGNORANTLY or RECKLESSLY introduced what the late American recording artist and Childhood Trauma victim Tupac Shakur describes as "Thug Life", an acronym for

*"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvcks Everyone".*

“We don’t need no more rappers, we don’t need no more basketball players, no more football players. We need more thinkers. We need more scientists. We need more managers. We need more mathematicians. We need more teachers."

"We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that, we don’t need any more entertainers.“ ~Tupac Shakur

Tupac was well aware that not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by reasonably well adjusted kids maturing into responsible teens and adults who care about the future of OUR Nation.

Tupac is not alone in recognizing who was primarily responsible for depriving his belly of food and depriving his mind from feeling safe, cared for and loved.

Video Archive – American Men & Women Sharing Thoughts About Some African American Women & Moms

Heeding Tupac's words, as well as the thoughts and concerns shared by Americans who felt compelled to record and share their concerns with our world, will NO DOUBT result with more happy children maturing into reasonably peaceful, responsible teens and adults caring about the well being of others.

It is time to end "America's War on Poverty," correctly renaming our Nation's expanding social disorder and # ONE MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS known as CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, to

*"America's War on Childhood Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment"*

Peace.
____
Doctors Robert K. Ross and Park Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
Tagged: Jamyla Bolden, Tyshawn Lee, Julie Dombo

You should try this thread again, with a thread title that isn't a blatant lie that strips you and your thread immediately of any credibility.

TOS, I did not create the title of the article I am sharing for discussion.

Peace.

You should try this thread again, with a thread title that isn't a blatant lie that strips you and your thread immediately of any credibility.

TOS, I did not create the title of the article I am sharing for discussion.

Peace.
Oh. Then you should reconsider what you consider good journalism.

Oh. Then you should reconsider what you consider good journalism.

TOS, I am focused on why American educator Brian White Jr. believes a significant number of American women are failing their children as well as OUR NATION.

JuqEFHl.jpg

5IAuGro.jpg

You're rather single minded, and I don't understand why. You seem to think you've discovered some important secret that everyone else is missing. What is it? Poverty is caused by child abuse? We should blame mothers, the source of abuse?

You're rather single minded, and I don't understand why. You seem to think you've discovered some important secret that everyone else is missing. What is it? Poverty is caused by child abuse? We should blame mothers, the source of abuse?

Hello, Elvis.

I am single-minded because I spent twelve years witnessing a significant number of immature apathetic moms ignoring the well being of the children.

I am referring to depressed kids who far too often matured into depressed, angry, frustrated sometimes suicidal teens and adults responsible for causing emotional and physical harm, and sometimes unjustifiable death to peaceful American people.

CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT AMERICAN MOMS & PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY

What I write about is not a secret.

Video Archive – American Men & Women Sharing Thoughts About Some African American Women & Moms

Peace.

VUG39W9.png

Last edited:

Hello, Elvis.

I am single-minded because I spent twelve years witnessing a significant number of immature apathetic moms ignoring the well being of the children.

I am referring to depressed kids who far too often matured into depressed, angry, frustrated sometimes suicidal teens and adults responsible for causing emotional and physical harm, and sometimes unjustifiable death to peaceful American people.

CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT AMERICAN MOMS & PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY

What I write about is not a secret.

Peace.

VUG39W9.png
Yeah, you've shared your background with me before. What you seem to be doing is take a very complex web of problems and reducing them to the single problem of child abuse. It makes no sense to me. I fail to understand what you want people to take away from your presentations.

"Hey everyone! I've got it figured out! It's not poverty, education, cultural failings, drug addiction, mental illness, gang activity or the breakdown of the family. It's child abuse! SO WE SHOULD DO... what?

It's clear what you think, it's just completely unclear as to why you think it, and what your theory tells you about how the problem should be addressed.

"Hey everyone! I've got it figured out! It's not poverty, education, cultural failings, drug addiction, mental illness, gang activity or the breakdown of the family. It's child abuse! SO WE SHOULD DO... what?

Elvis, if you look at the facts Kendrick Lamar revealed about his childhood, do YOU believe he is a victim of child abuse?

Elvis, if you look at the facts Kendrick Lamar revealed about his childhood, do YOU believe he is a victim of child abuse?
I have no doubt that many people are victims of abuse, in both affluent and poor neighborhoods. Physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse. Children are vulnerable and make the safest victims.

My question to you is why single out child abuse as the pivotal circumstance? There is no chicken or egg in a cyclical system. All the negative factors in such a situation reinforce the trap, including those I'd mentioned: poverty, failed education, a dysfunctional cultural, drug addiction, mental illness, gang activity, the breakdown of the family. Child abuse is in the mix, but it is neither the only condition which is important, nor does it provide an obvious avenue of approach for solving the problem of the entrenched, permanent underclass in America's inner cities.

I have no doubt that many people are victims of abuse, in both affluent and poor neighborhoods. Physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse. Children are vulnerable and make the safest victims.

My question to you is why single out child abuse as the pivotal circumstance? There is no chicken or egg in a cyclical system. All the negative factors in such a situation reinforce the trap, including those I'd mentioned: poverty, failed education, a dysfunctional cultural, drug addiction, mental illness, gang activity, the breakdown of the family. Child abuse is in the mix, but it is neither the only condition which is important, nor does it provide an obvious avenue of approach for solving the problem of the entrenched, permanent underclass in America's inner cities.

Elvis I asked you a simple question regarding Kendrick's upbringing and you dodged the question, which tells me you have no interest in sharing an intelligent discussion.

Then, despite providing undeniable evidence in this thread of numerous children in the Lamar/Duckworth family clan being raised and nurtured by violent, shotgun toting, drug peddling, mentally disturbed, homicidal adult fmaily members, you suggest I offered ONE instance of child abuse. :troll:

lamar-poverty-02.jpg

Elvis, Kendrick's three siblings, as well as numerous cousins were caught up in the generational cycle of Child Abuse, aka Poverty, created by irresponsible, emotianly damaged Americans who birth children for a .gov hand out...instead of the love between two caring responsible adults whose priority is placing the well being of their child(ren) above all else.

Elvis, if there were just a few rappers characterizing women as bitches and whores, I would not think there is a problem with American girls and women of African descent.

However when an overwhelming number of male and female African American recording artists are hating on the maternal half of our population, I have to think there is some merit to their view of females.

My friend, you have your opinions, educator Mr. Brian White Jr. has his opinions, and I have mine.

Peace.

Elvis I asked you a simple question regarding Kendrick's upbringing and you dodged the question, which tells me you have no interest in sharing an intelligent discussion.

Then, despite providing undeniable evidence in this thread of numerous children in the Lamar/Duckworth family clan being raised and nurtured by violent, shotgun toting, drug peddling, mentally disturbed, homicidal adult fmaily members, you suggest I offered ONE instance of child abuse. :troll:

lamar-poverty-02.jpg

Elvis, Kendrick's three siblings, as well as numerous cousins were caught up in the generational cycle of Child Abuse, aka Poverty, created by irresponsible, emotianly damaged Americans who birth children for a .gov hand out...instead of the love between two caring responsible adults whose priority is placing the well being of their child(ren) above all else.

Elvis, if there were just a few rappers characterizing women as bitches and whores, I would not think there is a problem with American girls and women of African descent.

However when an overwhelming number of male and female African American recording artists are hating on the maternal half of our population, I have to think there is some merit to their view of females.

My friend, you have your opinions, educator Mr. Brian White Jr. has his opinions, and I have mine.

Peace.
I have no idea who Kendrick Lamar is, and I have no way of judging the truth of anything he claims. Rappers are entertainers and frequently exaggerate their personal biographies to enhance their personal legends.

This is the second time I have attempted to understand what you're going on about. I worked in the inner cities of Brooklyn and Florida for ten years, and met thousands of kids. I've never heard anyone attempt to reduce the complexities of poverty to child abuse alone. Having spent so much time dealing with the frustrations and cynicism that people who live and work in these areas experience, and there being so little discussion of these issues, I was inclined to try and give you the benefit of the doubt, but no more. If I don't render judgement on the truth of Kendrick Lamar's claims of child abuse it show that I'm not interested in discussing these issues seriously? Are you kidding?

Explain your theories or not. I no longer believe you can.

Forum List

Back