This place needs a bar

Elysian Space Dust chillin'. Yay!
So my husband has been into this thing about ordering unique whiskeys, top quality bourbon, and vodka online since the pandemic. Now, keep in mind my husband is not a drinker and never has been! lol He knows I like the hard stuff on occasion, so he’s bought flavored ones for me to try... apple and honey. I’m going with the honey flavored one tonight! hopefully I will still be nice on the message board haha

He says he’s stocking up for when we start having friends over again. We might have to start moving furniture before too long if he keeps it up lol

So my husband has been into this thing about ordering unique whiskeys, top quality bourbon, and vodka online since the pandemic. Now, keep in mind my husband is not a drinker and never has been! lol He knows I like the hard stuff on occasion, so he’s bought flavored ones for me to try... apple and honey. I’m going with the honey flavored one tonight! hopefully I will still be nice on the message board haha

He says he’s stocking up for when we start having friends over again. We might have to start moving furniture before too long if he keeps it up lol

That sounds fantastic. So, honey whiskey? Is it Crown? What are you mixing that with?

That sounds fantastic. So, honey whiskey? Is it Crown? What are you mixing that with?
Actually it’s Jack Daniels ...good old JD
that I haven’t dare try since my young 20s. I think I messed up and should’ve gone with the apple instead of this honey for whatever reason this honey is reminding me of medicine- maybe the wrong mixer-7-Up ohhh the horror! Ha

Actually it’s Jack Daniels ...good old JD
that I haven’t dare try since my young 20s. I think I messed up and should’ve gone with the apple instead of this honey for whatever reason this honey is reminding me of medicine- maybe the wrong mixer-7-Up ohhh the horror! Ha
Can you change it out?

Having a dring with friends :cheers2:

What are the alkiholiks drinkin tonight?????

Pics please. How do you make yours?

My fav drink. Low cal, and 3 serving of veggies in every drink.

Best BMary mix in all the land..................2 shots. 8 oz of mix. Dash of lemon or lime. Ton of ice. Inner celery stalk to stir and munch. Sip slowly and let the ice melt.
Repeat 4 or 5 times.
View attachment 459778View attachment 459780
This stuff has grated horseradish for extra spicy, not more cayenne. Drink a glass of this and whatever bad is in your blood will be killed. Lol

I'm drinking my last one of the night btw. Someone have ESP?

Guinness is heavy tho'. Still need a juke box.

Third of a glass of Ginny and your regular brew at 2 thirds...................Always makes for a mellow smile on ones face.

Pour a couple ounces of stout with anything beer or whiskey. Stout is great for anemics. lotsa iron

Third of a glass of Ginny and your regular brew at 2 thirds...................Always makes for a mellow smile on ones face.

Pour a couple ounces of stout with anything beer or whiskey. Stout is great for anemics. lotsa iron

That is already gone.

I finished mowing the lawn so I can haz Space Dust which was still chillin'.

That is already gone.

I finished mowing the lawn so I can haz Space Dust which was still chillin'.

I like a lil alkihol with yard work. Just enuff so I have 10 toes and fingers when I'm done. LOLOL

Back in the day, Old Panther Whiskey, distilled yesterday in Rotgut , KY was a favorite adult beverage that packed quite a kick.

I need avwhite russian :)

1618729313166.png

Try it with almond milk

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The almond milk is a devastating addition. I drank a lot that night. I only made so many but when I added up the actual number of shots it came out to some 9.5.

The almond milk is a devastating addition. I drank a lot that night. I only made so many but when I added up the actual number of shots it came out to some 9.5.
1618800657289.png

I bet you were fine until your husband stepped on your hand as you were walking to the bedroom.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 481489

I bet you were fine until your husband stepped on your hand as you were walking to the bedroom.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I deserved to feel like the inside of my body had been taken out, savagely beaten and stuffed back in. It was enough for me to rethink my shenanigans.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back