This past weekend

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Was a pretty nice weekend. A clear, if chilly Saturday at the local parks for little league games. Taking the boys to deliver Mother's Day flowers to their grandma. A Sunday out to take the Mrs. shopping and eating and chasing the youngest around. Gonna take #1 to the batting cages tomorrow if I can get home early enough.

Just thought there should be at least one thread that wasn't devoted to racism, depravity, hate, fear, or astonishing levels of mental illness.

Was a pretty nice weekend. A clear, if chilly Saturday at the local parks for little league games. Taking the boys to deliver Mother's Day flowers to their grandma. A Sunday out to take the Mrs. shopping and eating and chasing the youngest around. Gonna take #1 to the batting cages tomorrow if I can get home early enough.

Just thought there should be at least one thread that wasn't devoted to racism, depravity, hate, fear, or astonishing levels of mental illness.
Well my weekend was a long drive to West Texas and enjoying cooler temps than what I am having in Houston…

My response was without the mention of abortion, hating all of you and wondering when will society learn they are all mentally ill bigots… ( Dang it! )

Forum List

Back