This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

My daughter a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

It was a church event. She came home traumatized by being subjected to being told about her destiny in hell if she was not saved.

This is proof we're raising a bunch of snowflakes. When a church event turns out to be "traumatizing" to someone, they really need to grow a set.

It was shot at the WI capital, not a church event.

Read what I quoted you dumb bitch.

It was not a church event. There is the Christian spirit in you, calling me a "dumb bitch".

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’
Additionally to add as in ignorance.

How is it ignorant to follow gods law?

We are not throwing gays off of building's are we?

Are we throwing gays In jail?

Are we preventing them from marriage?

Is abortion Illegal?

This country was founded on Christianity...

You didn't kill a gay person, so Christianity is correct and not stupid. Got it.

The more you piss me off the more I find god exsist

I'm not trying to piss you off, and I don't care if you believe in god. Just don't expect to push your beliefs on others without repercussions.

No believes here.

Just facts

I should be dead , no?

I believe in mother Mary and Jesus

How am I a still alive, 10 years later

How does my body survive 10 years later?

I drank so much vodka and beer In 10 years .

God and mother Mary doesn't want me to die because I have an attitude and know the truth..

Great to hear it. But that is your belief and your experience.

Just don’t around saying that my country was founded on religious dogma based on the belief of God and mother Mary.

Jefferson and many of the founders did not believe when founding this great nation that Mary was a virgin who gave birth to god’s son in order for him to shed his blood in order to save mankind from going to hell if they believed it.

The USA was based on Christianity , what's so complicated?

Additionally to add as in ignorance.

Is abortion Illegal?

You didn't kill a gay person, so Christianity is correct and not stupid. Got it.

I'm not trying to piss you off, and I don't care if you believe in god. Just don't expect to push your beliefs on others without repercussions.

No believes here.

Just facts

Did a talking donkey tell you that?

Is abortion Illegal?

No believes here.

Just facts

What are you pissed, a bad ass guy like me believe in God and mother Mary cock sucker?

No believes here.

Just facts

What are you pissed, a bad ass guy like me believe in God and mother Mary cock sucker?

^^ and that's why I am still alive..

.:)

God Jesus and mother Mary wants me to spread the word that's the reason I don't die..

They know I can fight your dumb ass. ..

No believes here.

Just facts

Yes. You are a very macho keyboard warrior. I tremble in awe of you........Idiot.

No believes here.

Just facts

Yes. You are a very macho keyboard warrior. I tremble in awe of you........Idiot.

So that's your retort, sticking your head up your ass?

Lol

You mad huh?

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Does quoting the Bible on Christmas threaten you more than defending Sharia Law? You need a safe space from people of faith? Think they threaten you?

Most people are not THREATENED by people of faith or atheists with a grudge for that matter.
I do not want to be ruled by religion of any sort. I do not want to live in a theocracy.

No believes here.

Just facts

Lol

You mad huh?

I believe in God, In Jesus Christ, mother Mary

And nothing you can do to stop me mother fucker..

Does quoting the Bible on Christmas threaten you more than defending Sharia Law? You need a safe space from people of faith? Think they threaten you?

Most people are not THREATENED by people of faith or atheists with a grudge for that matter.
I do not want to be ruled by religion of any sort. I do not want to live in a theocracy.

But you are..

Just realized it?

3420887-in-god-we-trust-motto-s-on-the-reverse-of-a-us-dollar-bill.jpg

This is cracking me up, America is ruled by Jesus Christ and most Americans never compehend it .

This is cracking me up, America is ruled by Jesus Christ and most Americans never compehend it .

I thought it was Yahweh , the tribal war God. The US gives Christianity a bad name. The Protestant Christianity.

But you are..

Just realized it?

View attachment 237368
From what I have seen from the reps I have met they do not know enough about the bible to lead by it! The first time I met a US Senator the first question he asked me was "Where are the hookers?" I replied "Do I look like a pimp? He replied "Well, you are hanging with a bunch of them!" To this I had no answer. I was not aware what my current company was involved in. I was more cautious who I made friends with in a bar after that. Of course in time I realized to truely stay out of trouble I should stay out of bars. Most the people that go around saying have a blessed day do not know the book they are pretenders. My ex wife is one of them. Not long ago she tried to play the religion card on me and I reminded her of my knowlege of that book from working for father Ray and she shut up quick. I know a pretender in a big hurry on that one.

But you are..

Just realized it?

View attachment 237368
From what I have seen from the reps I have met they do not know enough about the bible to lead by it! The first time I met a US Senator the first question he asked me was "Where are the hookers?" I replied "Do I look like a pimp? He replied "Well, you are hanging with a bunch of them!" To this I had no answer. I was not aware what my current company was involved in. I was more cautious who I made friends with in a bar after that. Of course in time I realized to truely stay out of trouble I should stay out of bars. Most the people that go around saying have a blessed day do not know the book they are pretenders. My ex wife is one of them. Not long ago she tried to play the religion card on me and I reminded her of my knowlege of that book from working for father Ray and she shut up quick. I know a pretender in a big hurry on that one.

Translation~ Satan?

No believes here.

Just facts

Lol

You mad huh?

Again. No, I'm not mad. I'm amused.

But you are..

Just realized it?

View attachment 237368

Translation~ Satan?

Are you dim? Satan continues to hang. I got the fuck out! I was a small town boy in a big city at the time, just kinda gumped into the situation. I was in an upper end bar I figured I would be pretty safe. I was only 19. At that time we could drink beer at 19 legally. I granfathered by two weeks. Also satan does not advise to get out of bars. No I do not think my ex is satan either if that was the reference. Just a flawed human.

Forum List

Back