This Nadler fella

You're full of shit. . . . and a blind ass hypocrite to boot.

We've all witnessed scenes of chaos come out of parliament. . . and hell, your upper house is filled with folks that are there because of their position of birth. . .

It is awful, talk about systemic racism and oppression. :auiqs.jpg:

Tommy, you have absolutely NO room to criticize. The system you come from is loathsome.

Last edited:
I didn't even hear Rep Jordan say anything before Demmings went off the chain...geez...

It should be noted that when she was Chief of Police in Orlando, the city had to pay hundreds of thousands in a police brutality case where her office threw an 80 plus year old man on the ground and broke his back.

Is bloody useless. Does he not have the authority to keep order ? Our speaker would have had Gym cooling his heels in the tower for giving backchat.

Shocking scenes.

The Democrats have the votes to expel the Republicans from all committee assignments if they want. In actuality, they probably should if they are going to be rude and not allow Tremendous Congressmen like Rep. Jordan an opportunity to speak his piece.

Nadless hasn’t seen his own nads in 40 years without the help of a carnival mirror.

Nadler is the useless POS DEMOCRAT chairman of the JUDICIARY Committee who led the Democrats to Censure the US AG - the top law ENFORCER in the US - for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW.

'Nuff said.

In the UK...they have fist fights in their House of Commons...this animals are completely uncivil...it's no wonder we beat their asses, and they depend on us for security.

Mate I am no big fan of Bercow but he was fully in control and kept order. THere was no fist fight and your video shows that. You are full of shit. just like the useless nadler.

In the UK...they have fist fights in their House of Commons...this animals are completely uncivil...it's no wonder we beat their asses, and they depend on us for security.

Mate I am no big fan of Bercow but he was fully in control and kept order. THere was no fist fight and your video shows that. You are full of shit. just like the useless nadler.

hahaha fully control? They went to blows!

I don't disagree that Nadler had little to no control over his party members in that video above, but the US House is nothing like the animals across the pond that have to resort to fist....

It's no wonder that Empire fell apart and a few farmers over here wipe the floor with the Queen's "subjects"

Forum List

Back