This Literally Makes Me Sick to my Stomach!

Probably the same thing that makes them feel they have to rob a 7 Eleven to begin with.

They are uneducated, lazy, drug users, who have been lied to all their lives by popular culture and the media into believing they cant amount to anything but trash.

Probably the same thing that makes them feel they have to rob a 7 Eleven to begin with.

They are uneducated, lazy, drug users, who have been lied to all their lives by popular culture and the media into believing they cant amount to anything but trash.

WOW...your description could not be based on any personal knowledge of the individual that shot the clerk.

But it says VOLUMES about YOU...

• Banned

WOW...your description could not be based on any personal knowledge of the individual that shot the clerk.

ok, you shit heap of a human being.... you answer my questions from above.

You missing or ignoring the word probably speaks VOLUMES about you and your ISSUES.

Yeah, it says he doesn't respect gas-station robbers.

Fuck if I know why you do.

Police Continue Search for Man Who Shot Clerk - Kansas City News Story - KCTV Kansas City

What makes someone feel like they have to shoot someone as they leave? The man gave him what they wanted... why did he have to kill him?

This just so enrages me.

Dar-th Maul? I thought he was dead.

22866503_320X240.jpg

ok, you shit heap of a human being.... you answer my questions from above.

I don't know...

What I DO know is ignorance like Avatar's leads to THIS...

NYPD Guns Down Sean Bell on his Wedding Day

23-year-old Sean Bell was supposed to get married on Saturday, November 25. But in the early morning hours of that day, he was murdered by the NYPD.

Undercover cops fired at least 50 rounds of bullets into a car carrying Sean Bell and two of his friends as they left Bell's bachelor party in the Jamaica section of Queens. Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly reported that one of his men fired his weapon 31 times, emptying two full magazines. News reports said Bell was shot in the neck, shoulder and right arm and died at the hospital. Two of Bell's friends who were in the car, 21-year-old Joseph Guzman and 23-year-old Trent Benefield, were hospitalized with multiple gun shot wounds.

The club where the bachelor party was held was under police surveillance, inside and outside the building. When Bell's car left the club, it ran into an unmarked van carrying some of the cops involved in the surveillance. And the cops responded with a barrage of deadly gunfire.

People visiting Guzman and Benefield at the hospital on Saturday found them handcuffed to their hospital beds. The two men had not been charged with any crime but the cops said they handcuffed the wounded men because they were unclear if the men were armed. This is an insulting justification from the cops who are acting as if they couldn't have frisked the men after they shot them down! Family members of the two victims said there had been no guns in their car that night. And an employee of the club said the men "weren't rowdy or nothing like that" at the club prior to the shooting.

sean_bell_narrowweb__300x3740.jpg

He shot the person he thought could identify him.

Hes obviously a sociopath.

That is the only logical inferance you can draw from the evidence at hand contrary to the shit pulled right out of the ass of some posters on here.

"The New York Post reported that, according to an unnamed undercover officer, Guzman had an argument inside the club with a woman and threatened to get a gun. One of Bell's friends was heard to say "yo, get my gun" as they left the scene.[12] Fearing a shooting might occur, African American plain-clothed officer Gescard Isnora followed the men to their car while alerting his backup team, prompting the team to confront Bell and his companions before they could leave the scene.[12] Isnora "held out his badge (by his account), identified himself as a police officer, and told the car to stop."[13]. Instead, Bell accelerated the car and hit Isnora, then hit an unmarked police minivan.[2] By all accounts, Gescard Isnora thought he saw Guzman reach for a gun while in the car, yelled "gun" to other police at the scene, and opened fire on the car. The other officers and detectives joined him in shooting at the car, firing 50 bullets in a few seconds."

Sean Bell shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just as I figured. There was alot more to this story. If your going to ram a Police car and pull out firearms then you should expect to be shot by the Police. ~BH

"The New York Post reported that, according to an unnamed undercover officer, Guzman had an argument inside the club with a woman and threatened to get a gun. One of Bell's friends was heard to say "yo, get my gun" as they left the scene.[12] Fearing a shooting might occur, African American plain-clothed officer Gescard Isnora followed the men to their car while alerting his backup team, prompting the team to confront Bell and his companions before they could leave the scene.[12] Isnora "held out his badge (by his account), identified himself as a police officer, and told the car to stop."[13]. Instead, Bell accelerated the car and hit Isnora, then hit an unmarked police minivan.[2] By all accounts, Gescard Isnora thought he saw Guzman reach for a gun while in the car, yelled "gun" to other police at the scene, and opened fire on the car. The other officers and detectives joined him in shooting at the car, firing 50 bullets in a few seconds."

Sean Bell shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just as I figured. There was alot more to this story. If your going to ram a Police car and pull out firearms then you should expect to be shot by the Police. ~BH

Sean Bell, an unarmed groom, was killed by New York police after 50 shots were fired into his vehicle.

Other accounts of the incident conflict with that of the undercover officers. According to Guzman, the detectives never identified themselves while they approached the vehicle with drawn weapons. Another source also told New York Daily News that the officers failed to warn Bell before opening fire and started firing immediately upon leaving their vehicles.

The police officer who initiated the gunfire later said that he saw a fourth man in the car, who fled the scene amid the chaos, possibly in possession of the alleged weapon. Jean Nelson, a friend of Bell, was speculated to have been the fourth man. Although present at the time of the shooting, Nelson denies being in the car or possessing a gun. According to The New York Times, a preliminary police report of the shooting contains

"... no meaningful discussion of a fourth man, a mysterious figure who some in the Police Department have suggested may have been present along with the three men who were shot. None of the witnesses whose accounts are in the report speaks of someone who may have fled — perhaps possessing a gun — and there are no indications that the police at the time were seeking anyone who may have left the scene."

It was dark. During the "chaos" the mysterious person could have easily avoided any witness detection. Just sayin, who knows. I do know that maybe he should not have been hanging around with thugs who solve their problems with guns. We also have no idea who owned the firearm that the other subject is alleged to have gone to the vehicle for. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the Law enforcement officers who put their liives on the line to protect us citizens from criminals such as that. It is a shame that the young man had to die though. ~BH

What? you think they have a masters degree, hard working, ethical law abiding citizen.. ? says volumes about you.

It was dark. During the "chaos" the mysterious person could have easily avoided any witness detection. Just sayin, who knows. I do know that maybe he should not have been hanging around with thugs who solve their problems with guns. We also have no idea who owned the firearm that the other subject is alleged to have gone to the vehicle for. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the Law enforcement officers who put their liives on the line to protect us citizens from criminals such as that. It is a shame that the young man had to die though. ~BH

Sean Bell was unarmed, and so were his friends. I don't give the cops the benefit of the doubt.

There are too many thugs that wear badges. I see it in my own town. They profile blacks and young men, stop them on bogus traffic violations and then use intimidation and threats to force unwarranted searches. Once an officer stop a kid, 3-5 squad cars suddenly show up. They start by asking to search them personally and search the vehicle. If the kid refuses, they tell him he will be here for at least 2 hours, and that the drug dogs are on the way. They have even threatened to sic the drug dogs on them.

There is no way to avoid a search. They find an excuse, and then tear the vehicle to shreds.

Police forces need to do a much better job of screening potential candidates. Just like the most likely place to find an arson is a fire department, the most likely place to find an authoritarian thug is on a police force.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

What? you think they have a masters degree, hard working, ethical law abiding citizen.. ? says volumes about you.

Come back when you grow up. You couldn't spot prejudice if it ran you over.

I defend criminals for a living you freakin moron. I know exactly what im talking about.

Forum List

Back