This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
You're already brain dead, go out and protest dipshit.
Already did my protesting. Now I'm just explaining to you what its all about.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.
the fucking cop that killed him has rightfully been arrested ...do you care about the much larger number of whites killed by police ? does their families pain and sorrow matter ? i'll answer that question for your little weak ass .....no ! you hate America we get that ... you support rioting we get that...the question is whats next ?
This isnt about white people being killed, Stop with the weak "me too" shit. This is about the racism that has been allowed to be practiced unchecked by the cops on Black communities. This is about the feeling of being hunted that you live with every day for so long it just becomes a part of who you are simply because you were blessed with a lot of melanin.
Do you think that blacks feeling like they are being hunted by cops comes solely from cops being racist or do you think there are other elements involved?
Definitively from racist cops. I mean there are things we see in the system thats meant to kill or neutralize us but racist cops are the front line. They are racism personified. I was actually stunned when I moved out to the burbs and a white cop smiled at me. The ones in the hood are crazed animals selected specifically to kill and round up as many Blacks as possible.
Do you think the crime rate in the hood has an effect on how the cops act?

I worked emergency services for years and also worked in a large inner city ER for years. I have seen things that would make most of you curl up in a fetal ball.

Yes, the violence in the inner city affects everyone, cops included. The vast majority of cops are good people. No one is being fucking hunted. Stop with the drama queen bullshit.

Yes, there are bad cops. Yes some of them respond poorly to the violence and community dynamics. But to say all cops are racists is just as ignorant as white bigots making sweeping generalizations about Blacks. That is the tipoff Asslips is a racist.....the sweeping generalizations.

The asshole cop in Minneapolis comitted murder. He should be punished. But stop with the every cop is a racist. It is ignorant and bigoted.
"The vast majority of cops are good people. "

:laughing0301:

And you're the pussy who will the first one on the phone calling the cops if your house gets robbed or your woman assaulted. You are the worst type of coward. You don't know shit.
Theres no way I would ever call a cop. They are more likely to kill me than help me. Something goes down then I will be the one to handle it. The fuck I look like calling a cop to do anything for me?
what % of cops do you believe commit crimes ?
Commit crimes or are racists?
both.
From what I know of cops I would say 98% have committed a crime at least once in their life. I'd say anywhere from 75%-85% are racist.
There are those who have destroyed people. And families because of it. For now, a housing collapse and pension collapse will end this. I support police. But anyone affected by them knows their power. And there are people who will listen to them in believing about a person no matter what. There are Progs who abuse surveillance systems in public places and stores besides those who are not. Justice will take the innocent with the guilty. But the guilty will pay.

We built this country.
On rock and roll.
By far, the best rock and roll bands have been white.

1591044099361.png
1591044059087.png
1591044232184.png
1591044364519.png

1591044446333.png
1591044585262.png

1591045056536.png
1591045124409.png

Attachments

• 1591043950214.png
    1591043950214.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 1591044038203.png
    1591044038203.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 24
Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

Just stop the riots and the looting and the chaos.

or if they refuse to stop....

make them stop forcefully.

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke
Asslips is saying that. Follow along please, or stay out of the way.
I will gladly stay out of your way from now on. Talking with you only makes me dumber.
Thats why I dont bother even replying to the poor dumb bastard. Its like talking to a door knob.... that can type.
You dont respond because you lose every time we debate. You prefer easy targets because, you are a weak debater who relies on making up fake history and generally telling outright lies..

He would not last one day doing a cop's job. 80% of the people cops deal with are complete assholes.
Me being a cop wouldnt be a good thing. I have a bad temper. Turned down the opportunity long ago.
Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.
the fucking cop that killed him has rightfully been arrested ...do you care about the much larger number of whites killed by police ? does their families pain and sorrow matter ? i'll answer that question for your little weak ass .....no ! you hate America we get that ... you support rioting we get that...the question is whats next ?
This isnt about white people being killed, Stop with the weak "me too" shit. This is about the racism that has been allowed to be practiced unchecked by the cops on Black communities. This is about the feeling of being hunted that you live with every day for so long it just becomes a part of who you are simply because you were blessed with a lot of melanin.
Do you think that blacks feeling like they are being hunted by cops comes solely from cops being racist or do you think there are other elements involved?
Definitively from racist cops. I mean there are things we see in the system thats meant to kill or neutralize us but racist cops are the front line. They are racism personified. I was actually stunned when I moved out to the burbs and a white cop smiled at me. The ones in the hood are crazed animals selected specifically to kill and round up as many Blacks as possible.
Pretty sure it does. I mean its part of the environment and your environment affects you. However, the cops are part of the crime in the hood. They routinely rob people and beat people up. They also protect big time drug dealers and arrest their small time competition for a fee. So its not like they are some innocents that have a bad day because of the crime.

Sweeping generalizations from someone who doesn't know shit.
Hey dipshit. I spent 18 years observing their behavior. You worked in a hospital and they were nice to you.

I have been out on hundreds of police calls. I did emergency services. I worked hostages situations and situations with people with guns to their heads. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You are an ignorant blowhard.
Thanks for proving my point. You were their "nurse" friend. You dont know shit about it.
how many time have you been thrown in jail ? i'll bet iv'e been locked up more times than you have .
Only once. After that I was too smart to every get caught. I wouldnt brag about being locked up more times than anyone. That just means your dumb. I had to tell that to an ex con one time when he started talking to shit to me.
not bragging just pointing out the fact that cops arent targeting you .
Just because you got caught more than me doesnt mean they didnt target me more. Your logic doesnt make sense.
ohhh i didnt get caught the law was called after the furniture in the bars started getting moved around ....i've never had a problem knocking a patch out of someones head and busting them open to the white meat.... so apparently the type of crime your brilliant ass was committing was something that could be hidden ...were you a drug dealer ? did you sell dope to your people ?
Nope. It was all assaults. So was the first one. I just learned to cover my tracks. MF cant talk for awhile then he cant ID me immediately and by then I have my alibi. I would never sell dope to my people. I tell Black people all the time thats like being a member of the KKK.
all assaults ? so you attacked people that couldnt identify you ? that tells me allot ! it tells me that the people did not see your face ! that tells me that you wasnt brawling but attacking innocent people from behind or that you were wearing a mask ......
I didnt do brawls I just knocked you out. They saw my face but they couldnt talk for awhile. By then I had a honey say I was with her all evening.

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke
I will gladly stay out of your way from now on. Talking with you only makes me dumber.
Thats why I dont bother even replying to the poor dumb bastard. Its like talking to a door knob.... that can type.
You dont respond because you lose every time we debate. You prefer easy targets because, you are a weak debater who relies on making up fake history and generally telling outright lies..

He would not last one day doing a cop's job. 80% of the people cops deal with are complete assholes.
Me being a cop wouldnt be a good thing. I have a bad temper. Turned down the opportunity long ago.
Pretty sure it does. I mean its part of the environment and your environment affects you. However, the cops are part of the crime in the hood. They routinely rob people and beat people up. They also protect big time drug dealers and arrest their small time competition for a fee. So its not like they are some innocents that have a bad day because of the crime.

Hey dipshit. I spent 18 years observing their behavior. You worked in a hospital and they were nice to you.

I have been out on hundreds of police calls. I did emergency services. I worked hostages situations and situations with people with guns to their heads. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You are an ignorant blowhard.
Thanks for proving my point. You were their "nurse" friend. You dont know shit about it.
how many time have you been thrown in jail ? i'll bet iv'e been locked up more times than you have .
Only once. After that I was too smart to every get caught. I wouldnt brag about being locked up more times than anyone. That just means your dumb. I had to tell that to an ex con one time when he started talking to shit to me.
Just because you got caught more than me doesnt mean they didnt target me more. Your logic doesnt make sense.
ohhh i didnt get caught the law was called after the furniture in the bars started getting moved around ....i've never had a problem knocking a patch out of someones head and busting them open to the white meat.... so apparently the type of crime your brilliant ass was committing was something that could be hidden ...were you a drug dealer ? did you sell dope to your people ?
Nope. It was all assaults. So was the first one. I just learned to cover my tracks. MF cant talk for awhile then he cant ID me immediately and by then I have my alibi. I would never sell dope to my people. I tell Black people all the time thats like being a member of the KKK.
all assaults ? so you attacked people that couldnt identify you ? that tells me allot ! it tells me that the people did not see your face ! that tells me that you wasnt brawling but attacking innocent people from behind or that you were wearing a mask ......
I didnt do brawls I just knocked you out. They saw my face but they couldnt talk for awhile. By then I had a honey say I was with her all evening.
I bet it was the guys super hot white wife. You fuck him up, his hot wife falls in love with you instantly, and then she gives you an alibi. You are so awesome, dude. Its really cool that you take the time to talk to us normal people.

The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe.

Sorry Asclepias, you seem to know nothing about WWII except fake Hollywood crap that Negros beat the Germans. :p Intelligent Negros, and as you must realize they are very, very rare, were welcomed to Officer Candidate School in Miami. The concept back before the "civil rights" bullshit was to assemble the best and brightest because that is what wins.
The only people I know that are smarter than me are all Black so highly intelligent Blacks are the norm to me. Its rare that I meet the dumb Black people you cave chimps claim abound. On the other hand there are very few intelligent whites. I work in the IT field and you can tell most of them got in via the white boy hook up because they dont know shit and spend all their time talking about their boats.
They let you play on the computer in the funny farm?

The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe.

Sorry Asclepias, you seem to know nothing about WWII except fake Hollywood crap that Negros beat the Germans. :p Intelligent Negros, and as you must realize they are very, very rare, were welcomed to Officer Candidate School in Miami. The concept back before the "civil rights" bullshit was to assemble the best and brightest because that is what wins.
The only people I know that are smarter than me are all Black so highly intelligent Blacks are the norm to me. Its rare that I meet the dumb Black people you cave chimps claim abound. On the other hand there are very few intelligent whites. I work in the IT field and you can tell most of them got in via the white boy hook up because they dont know shit and spend all their time talking about their boats.
Why do you ask? Is that where they are sending you for running down the street in your underwear?

Why do you ask? Is that where they are sending you for running down the street in your underwear?
Oh shit! He said "in your underwear"! How can anyone come back from that sick burn?

Something profoundly stupid as usual.

First of all you are in no position to bargain. You're lucky we're willing to try.

Second you couldnt afford it anyway. We've wasted trillions keeping parasites like you alive for 60 years, we will find the money

3rd No way we are going to do all the work of building this country and then leave it to yall. What did you build? You picked some fucking cotton, once we freed you from the democrooks you started destroying cities.

4th. White women would claw your eyes out You mean the hideously ugly fat whores you knock up and refuse to support? They can't catch us.
You cant try something youre in no position to do.

You havent wasted shit except trillions on yourself. We built this country not you.

We built this country. If not for our work it would be a failed european penal colony.

No I mean most white women regardless of how they look.

What did you build?
We built this country. What I personally built has nothing to do with the point. The point is that without my people you probably be a grain fetcher at a old prison for european prisoners.

What did you people build? Be specific.

Something profoundly stupid as usual.

First of all you are in no position to bargain. You're lucky we're willing to try.

Second you couldnt afford it anyway. We've wasted trillions keeping parasites like you alive for 60 years, we will find the money

3rd No way we are going to do all the work of building this country and then leave it to yall. What did you build? You picked some fucking cotton, once we freed you from the democrooks you started destroying cities.

4th. White women would claw your eyes out You mean the hideously ugly fat whores you knock up and refuse to support? They can't catch us.
You cant try something youre in no position to do.

You havent wasted shit except trillions on yourself. We built this country not you.

We built this country. If not for our work it would be a failed european penal colony.

No I mean most white women regardless of how they look.

What did you build?
We built this country. What I personally built has nothing to do with the point. The point is that without my people you probably be a grain fetcher at a old prison for european prisoners.

"We built this country."

Partially, yes. So did Italians, Asians, Irish, Germans, and others.
Even then, it was under strict supervision and guidance, to ensure it was done correctly. :D

"without my people"

Without "your people" we would do just fine, Canada did, Australia and New Zealand as well. We would probably do better without "you didn't build that" attitude.

Now, please tell us more about the Wakanda.

From what I know of cops I would say 98% have committed a crime at least once in their life. I'd say anywhere from 75%-85% are racist.

Are you sure?

And what about white cops?
Yes i am sure.

I am talking about white cops. Didnt you know?

No need to be so jumpy, so calm down. I am not judging you, at least not on color of your skin, but strictly on your character.

So, let me ask you, if 75%-85% are racist, what would be exact number of racist cops out of those five you know?

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I am not a nurse you fucking moron. But way to insult an honorable profession that helps millions. The ER nurses I have worked with are some of the toughest people you will every meet. When your pathetic life is at risk of ending some day one of those nurses will probably help save your life. They will not care that you are a piece of shit. They will do their job.

I am not a nurse you fucking moron. But way to insult an honorable profession that helps millions. The ER nurses I have worked with are some of the toughest people you will every meet. When your pathetic life is at risk of ending some day one of those nurses will probably help save your life. They will not care that you are a piece of shit. They will do their job.
Damn you got insulted and angry. Why do you think its an insult to be called a nurse? My wifes an RN.

Damn you got insulted and angry. Why do you think its an insult to be called a nurse? My wifes an RN.

I don't believe a fucking thing you say. Nothing.

youre right ....at first i was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt......but when he said he knocked people out with one punch and it took them days before they could manage to speak and by then he had an alibi like some kind of marvel comics anti hero dolling out street justice i knew he or maybe even she is full of shit ....

youre right ....at first i was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt......but when he said he knocked people out with one punch and it took them days before they could manage to speak and by then he had an alibi like some kind of marvel comics anti hero dolling out street justice i knew he or maybe even she is full of shit ....
i am starting to doubt that he or she is black and if he or she is black he has a white mother that raised him without the father in the home and that may be the reason he is angry ...

Forum List

Back