This just in no federal case against .Zimmerman

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
No link yet. The federal case against George Zimmerman has been closed without charges.

I knew it had to go this way. Libs and race baiters will just have to suck it up.

Yep. Zimmerman is a douchebag. Possibly a tad bit racist. A loser. A criminal himself.

But on that night...he committed no crime.

No link yet. The federal case against George Zimmerman has been closed without charges.

I knew it had to go this way. Libs and race baiters will just have to suck it up.

There was clearly reasonable doubt. Following someone because they're black may be racist but its not a federal crime. And shooting someone because they're beating the shit out of you isn't particularly racist or a federal crime.

And the 'shot because he was attacked by Trayvon' story is plausible. I don't know if we'll ever know if its true.

I have been following Zimmerman's handgun. Yes, infamous guns are BIG collectors items. I believe, the first thing the feds did after saying they were going to charge Zimmerman with something, was to seize the gun from the State. Where is it ? Remember this when Holder ends up with it. It is worth a lot of money and can be used for political purposes. It should be destroyed !

They gave it back.

I'm sure you are right. I just can't find that it was given back anywhere. Could you please recall where you came to know it was given back ? Thank you. All the best.
It was very easy to find.

George Zimmerman Gets Guns Back From Sheriff s Office

Apparently it is NOT so easy to find. The article you cited refers to guns, that had been recently confiscated from his home. They were returned to Zimmerman by the, " Seminole County Sheriff's office." This is NOT the Federal Government. The DOJ was last known to have the murder weapon. When Zimmerman's attorney asked for that gun back, he was told that no and that Zimmerman should just buy a new one. I still do not know what happened to the murder weapon and neither do you.

If anyone knows.............................

WHERE IS ZIMMERMAN'S GUN ?

They gave it back.

I'm sure you are right. I just can't find that it was given back anywhere. Could you please recall where you came to know it was given back ? Thank you. All the best.

Apparently it is NOT so easy to find. The article you cited refers to guns, that had been recently confiscated from his home. They were returned to Zimmerman by the, " Seminole County Sheriff's office." This is NOT the Federal Government. The DOJ was last known to have the murder weapon. When Zimmerman's attorney asked for that gun back, he was told that no and that Zimmerman should just buy a new one. I still do not know what happened to the murder weapon and neither do you.

Says who?

Who says that the federal government told him no, he couldn't have the gun back? They were using it as evidence in a federal investigation. But now that the investigation is done, who is saying that Zimmerman can't have the gun back?

They gave it back.

The federal government never had the guns. Zimmerman was never charged with a federal crime. Had he been charged with a crime the federal government would have taken his guns. The case was closed today with no charges being filed.

They gave it back.

The federal government never had the guns. Zimmerman was never charged with a federal crime. Had he been charged with a crime the federal government would have taken his guns. The case was closed today with no charges being filed.

Neither of you knows what you are talking about. "not so hard to find" if you would care to look it up. Maybe its just easier to make up things as you go along, everybody is doing it.

I have been following Zimmerman's handgun. Yes, infamous guns are BIG collectors items. I believe, the first thing the feds did after saying they were going to charge Zimmerman with something, was to seize the gun from the State. Where is it ? Remember this when Holder ends up with it. It is worth a lot of money and can be used for political purposes. It should be destroyed !
Holder will give it to mex drug cartel to be used in killing another American LE.

There was clearly reasonable doubt. Following someone because they're black may be racist but its not a federal crime. And shooting someone because they're beating the shit out of you isn't particularly racist or a federal crime.

And the 'shot because he was attacked by Trayvon' story is plausible. I don't know if we'll ever know if its true.

Z was following trayvon because he was acting suspiciously not because he was black. Funny how black folks think that just because they are black they are above the law aka do suspicious stuff and expect no one to notice? get real

Forum List

Back