This Just In, Booster Shots Aren't Required After All

So if you have a job that requires the jab, and they tell you, that you are fired if you don't comply, you going to tell them, no? They can't fire you? :heehee:

If you are are attending a school that tells you that you can't register and enroll until you prove you are jabbed, are you going to tel them that you are going to anyway? That they can't do that to you? :heehee:

If you want to board a plane, or enter a concert or sporting event that requires proof of jab. . you just going to rush on through? :auiqs.jpg:

You aren't listening to what I am saying.

Of course you can refuse to participate in those areas of life. . . I am not saying that. But you can't just ignore them if you want to participate in everything the cabal controls requiring the jab.
Many will quit their Jobs, and then Biden's economy will surely begin to stink way worse then it already does, not to forget to mention all the Democrat defectors when it finally hits home for them, and they finally realize who these tyrant's truly are. It's all just a game, and drama to laugh about until it finally becomes real, and you're sitting there fixing to let someone put a substance in your body that no one truly knows the truth about.

Natural immunity isn't being considered, WHY ??

The more I learn about this 'vaccine' the more skeptical I become. Judging by the results, in terms of breakthrough cases, this appears to be a short-term immuno-enhancer not a vaccine. If that's the case natural immunity seems to be a superior option.

In terms of public health, the government's position seems contrary to what's actually best for the people. The only thing that has been consistent from the start is the high risk demographics. Which is essentially older people and those with specific pre-existing conditions. The government itself has been anything but consistent.

Did you raise this objection with Polio vaccine too?

FDA gave full aproval to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, outlining all known risks, so Pfizer's liability is only for consistent production, just like it is with any other FDA approved vaccination.
Of course there were Polio vaccine anomalies you numbskull!!!

"
From 1955 to 1963, an estimated 10-30% of polio vaccines administered in the US were contaminated with simian virus 40 (SV40). The virus came from monkey kidney cell cultures used to make polio vaccines at that time. Most of the contamination was in the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), but it was also found in oral polio vaccine (OPV). After the contamination was discovered, the U.S. government established testing requirements to verify that all new lots of polio vaccines were free of SV40.

Because of research done with SV40 in animal models, there has been some concern that the virus could cause cancer in humans. However, most studies looking at the relationship between SV40 and cancers are reassuring, finding no causal association between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and development of cancer.

No vaccines used today contain SV40 virus.

For more information, see

1. Vaccine Safety and Your Child: Separating Fact from Fiction pdf icon[PDF – 1.53 MB]external icon.
  2. Immunization Safety Review: SV40 Contamination of Polio Vaccine and Cancer.external icon"
So for EIGHT YEARS the vax was used not knowing (publicly at least) that it was significantly contaminated by SV40. Pfizer has been in use for less than a year.

Historical Safety Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

I've had the pfizer but I KNOWINGLY took the risk. Why should others take even the same risk if they don't want to?? Because you'll pee your nylons if they don't?? lmao

LOL yea right. Like these assholes don’t change their story every fucking week as it is.

Once the anti-bodies wear off from the Vax the person is left with bad anti-bodies that makes them more susceptible to viruses. So they will need booster shots just to stay alive.

They are only pushing this narrative now in a lame attempt to coax people into getting their jab.
Fauci created this GD thing and went to bed with the MSM and ruined so many people

Glad none of this libturd BS came anywhere near me

"
From 1955 to 1963, an estimated 10-30% of polio vaccines administered in the US were contaminated with simian virus 40 (SV40). The virus came from monkey kidney cell cultures used to make polio vaccines at that time. Most of the contamination was in the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), but it was also found in oral polio vaccine (OPV). After the contamination was discovered, the U.S. government established testing requirements to verify that all new lots of polio vaccines were free of SV40.

Because of research done with SV40 in animal models, there has been some concern that the virus could cause cancer in humans. However, most studies looking at the relationship between SV40 and cancers are reassuring, finding no causal association between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and development of cancer.

1. Vaccine Safety and Your Child: Separating Fact from Fiction pdf icon[PDF – 1.53 MB]external icon.
  2. Immunization Safety Review: SV40 Contamination of Polio Vaccine and Cancer.external icon"
So for EIGHT YEARS the vax was used not knowing (publicly at least) that it was significantly contaminated by SV40. Pfizer has been in use for less than a year.

I've had the pfizer but I KNOWINGLY took the risk. Why should others take even the same risk if they don't want to?? Because you'll pee your nylons if they don't?? lmao
I love how these brain dead morons compare polio and smallpox with a disease that kills lard asses mostly

But you're a moron who knows nothing about medicine, so why should we listen to you?
Thank You Dr Odanny for all your medical expertise through this.

You and Dr Lesh have given this board so much insight we can't thank you enough.

All these board certified doctors at the top of their classes from Google Medical College are a blessing for us all.

"

Cool story, none of that refutes that Pfizer is liable for production consistency like any other vaccine producer or that polio vaccination mandates were in fact needed to defeat the desease.

Cool story, none of that refutes that Pfizer is liable for production consistency like any other vaccine producer or that polio vaccination mandates were in fact needed to defeat the desease.
"outlining all known risks,"

Yes...KNOWN....it is still a young vax and time will tell. You just hope your T-cells react fast!!!

Greg

Refusing the vaccine is not a good political choice when it can result in death.

Trump's supporters need to somehow escape the Trump doctrine that suggests that they refuse it.

That shouldn't be too difficult to do considering that Trump himself was vaccinated. There's nothing but political dogma at play now and that's not going to overcome the fear of severe illness or death.

Except perhas a few who will say they're dying for freedom and their country! LOL

Forum List

Back