This Just In, Booster Shots Aren't Required After All

Cowards are those still too scared to do the right thing and get a shot.

Don't tell folks about. . . "the right thing," you have no moral high ground here. :auiqs.jpg:
,o1 a1-2-3.jpg

Don't tell folks about. . . "the right thing," you have no moral high ground here. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 539227

Did you raise this objection with Polio vaccine too?

FDA gave full aproval to Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, outlining all known risks, so Pfizer's liability is only for consistent production, just like it is with any other FDA approved vaccination.

The only thing that is "economic killing," are government policies response to it. . .

Government's restrictions are in direct response to the Covid-19's hospitalizations and death toll.

If everyone was vaccinated there would not be a need for government interventions.

I just wonder if they're sure this time.

Okay....
Leave it to MSM to completely ignore the pertinent information... nothing abnormal here.

There are several issues when vaccinating with boosters that went completely ignored.

From narrowing the focus of the vaccine to absolutely destroying any immunity you currently have. Both of these are real issues...so is the increased risk of having an allergic reaction to a booster shot.

Those are the main reasons not to get them.

I love the new mRNA vaccines...but they have their limitations. Boosters also need to be of the same brand as the initial vaccinations. (Complicated reasons exist for this)

The reasons in this channel 7 report are bovine fecal material. Not worth the time mentioning them.
My reasons are extremely more of a priority.

Forum List

Back