This Just In, Booster Shots Aren't Required After All

LOL yea right. Like these assholes don’t change their story every fucking week as it is.

Once the anti-bodies wear off from the Vax the person is left with bad anti-bodies that makes them more susceptible to viruses. So they will need booster shots just to stay alive.

They are only pushing this narrative now in a lame attempt to coax people into getting their jab.

LOL yea right. Like these assholes don’t change their story every fucking week as it is.

Once the anti-bodies wear off from the Vax the person is left with bad anti-bodies that makes them more susceptible to viruses. So they will need booster shots just to stay alive.

They are only pushing this narrative now in a lame attempt to coax people into getting their jab.

Even though I'm vaccinated, I agree with you. I'm not getting a booster (if I'm told to) until they stop changing their minds with a drop of a hat. :rolleyes:

. . . that's not what this video says. What they are saying, is that they aren't needed. . .. YET.

:auiqs.jpg:

Even though I'm vaccinated, I agree with you. I'm not getting a booster (if I'm told to) until they stop changing their minds with a drop of a hat. :rolleyes:
The same way the establishment has forced folks to get the vaccine, will be how they force boosters.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you have liberty. If you have a job, are in school, or wish to travel or attend social events. . . YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE.

All of those congressional portfolios are in fire need of more sales! In fact I think half of the DNC bots on this forum are staffers. My son worked for the DNC for years before he caught on. He says they run internet posting mills just for that purpose....

Jo

Fauci must have already sold his Pfizer and Moderna stocks, so guess what? No more boosters!
You need to watch the video more carefully. . . what they are saying, is they don't want to push the boosters until more folks have had their first dose.

This disease isn't serious enough for a vaccine, it is about the control of the jab. . . and the profit of the paradigm they are selling. If they don't get nearly everyone on board before they start the booster regime, they stand to lose their game.

The same way the establishment has forced folks to get the vaccine, will be how they force boosters.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you have liberty. If you have a job, are in school, or wish to travel or attend social events. . . YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE.
Only cowards who refuse to stand up for themselves have no choice.

You can see that they're not making a decision based on medical necessity they're making it based on financial gain instead which is why you see it changing so rapidly and so frequently.

Jo

Only cowards who refuse to stand up for themselves have no choice.
So if you have a job that requires the jab, and they tell you, that you are fired if you don't comply, you going to tell them, no? They can't fire you? :heehee:

If you are are attending a school that tells you that you can't register and enroll until you prove you are jabbed, are you going to tel them that you are going to anyway? That they can't do that to you? :heehee:

If you want to board a plane, or enter a concert or sporting event that requires proof of jab. . you just going to rush on through? :auiqs.jpg:

You aren't listening to what I am saying.

Of course you can refuse to participate in those areas of life. . . I am not saying that. But you can't just ignore them if you want to participate in everything the cabal controls requiring the jab.

But you're a moron who knows nothing about medicine, so why should we listen to you?

Forum List

Back