This is why you don’t elect Democrats

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response
Wow RINO why are you trying to start a war with Russia?
Because repukes believe war improves the economy.
Then why do democrats historically start them?

Ever heard of one "William McKinley"?

"Spanish-American War"? "Philippine War"? Annexing Hawaìi? Any of that ring a bell?

Too long ago? How 'bout George W. Bush?

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

"Spanish-American War"? "Philippine War"? Annexing Hawaìi? Any of that ring a bell?

Ever heard of WWI, WWII, Korea, VN?

Ever heard of WWI, WWII, Korea, VN (pogo)?

Friend, please ignore hateful Leftists. They will bring you down to their miserable level and beat you with experience, vulgarity, enmity, and ignorance. "Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

Democrat President for every major war we've ever had other than the Gulf War.
  • Woodrow Wilson - WWI
  • FDR - WWII
  • Harry S. Truman - Korean War
  • John F. Kennedy / Lyndon B. Johnson - Vietnam
Facts matter. Sadly, the left is ignorant of facts.

Who is the first president in decades to NOT embroil us in any new hostilities? We'll wait while you Google, then pretend you can't find, it.

Who is the first president in decades to NOT embroil us in any new hostilities? We'll wait while you Google, then pretend you can't find, it.

You're a smart guy. Please add to my newest thread on Trump's countless successes. Pages and pages. Ignore the Haters who try to spam and derail it.

Ever hear of essplaining how "democrats [sic]" started those wars?

:desk:

That would be Jimmy Carter. First POTUS since Hoover (that would be four and half of those decades) who "never stared a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot"..

What do I win?

That would be Jimmy Carter. First POTUS since Hoover (that would be four and half of those decades) who "never stared a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot"..

What do I win?
Nope. I'm talking decades from now.

What do I win?

You can't put the future in past tense.

What do I win?

You can't put the future in past tense.
Sure you can. Decades ago, starting now. If you can't figure it out or just don't want to say it, say so and move on.

Ever heard of WWI, WWII, Korea, VN (pogo)?

Friend, please ignore hateful Leftists. They will bring you down to their miserable level and beat you with experience, vulgarity, enmity, and ignorance. "Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

Well, if that were the actual standard USMB would be out of business in a month...

Sure, start a thread on it, and I'll be glad to educate you...

It's not my assertion, is it.
Nor am I afflicted with inability to spell.

Spelling Nazi's are the worst...What you are attempting here is derailing the thread, and all I did was suggest that if you are interested, start a thread...But, we all know, you won't.

Spelling Nazi's

:laughing0301:

"Spelling Nazi is" huh?

are the worst...What you are attempting here is derailing the thread, and all I did was suggest that if you are interested, start a thread...But, we all know, you won't.

Guess what Chucklebutt --- ***YOU*** made the ass-ertion, ***YOU*** back it up. Ain't my job to do your homework for you just because you're a lazy fuck.

:dig:

Spelling Nazi's are the worst...What you (Pogo) are attempting here is derailing the thread, and all I did was suggest that if you are interested, start a thread...But, we all know, you won't (Pogo).

You missed the point entirely, j-mac.
Leftists, such as Pogo, relentlessly bray about how much smarter and more intellectual and scientific and rational than us "Neocons."
So when they can't write simple sentences correctly, they are brazenly contradicting their boasts of being smarter and better educated.
They're making liars of themselves and then they try to duck their ignorance by blaming their accuser for pointing out their ignorance.
A decent person, an honorable person, would rise to the challenge and say, "Point taken. You are quite correct. I should have constructed my comments intelligently. I SHOULD have used 'accept' rather than 'except.'" But no, the ignoramus tries to bob and weave and you chime in how "Spelling Nazi's are the worst." Really? Worse than rioters who loot and burn businesses? Worse than Leftists who champion and promote abortion of full term unborn babies? Your thinking is down at the level of Pogo's.

Spelling Nazi's are the worst...What you (Pogo) are attempting here is derailing the thread, and all I did was suggest that if you are interested, start a thread...But, we all know, you won't (Pogo).

You missed the point entirely, j-mac.
Leftists, such as Pogo, relentlessly bray about how much smarter and more intellectual and scientific and rational than us "Neocons."
So when they can't write simple sentences correctly, they are brazenly contradicting their boasts of being smarter and better educated.
They're making liars of themselves and then they try to duck their ignorance by blaming their accuser for pointing out their ignorance.
A decent person, an honorable person, would rise to the challenge and say, "Point taken. You are quite correct. I should have constructed my comments intelligently. I SHOULD have used 'accept' rather than 'except.'" But no, the ignoramus tries to bob and weave and you chime in how "Spelling Nazi's are the worst." Really? Worse than rioters who loot and burn businesses? Worse than Leftists who champion and promote abortion of full term unborn babies? Your thinking is down at the level of Pogo's.

I don’t think so, but I know what you’re saying

Forum List

Back