This is why we have shortages, blistering price hikes in some products and growing inflation... and you won't see it on the news.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
why.png

You won't see it on the news because the Biden administration is doing nothing about it.

I mean.... JANUARY 6th!!! JANUARY 6th!!! JANUARY 6th!!! JANUARY 6th!!! JANUARY 6th!!!

Last edited:
It's all part of the free market system.

The trump Nazis should be pleased, this will help the United States' 640 billionaires increase their wealth more rapidly. So what if it costs average Americans more to survive, they are much too insignificant to be considered.

Went to an Amazon whse today. 2 skids of cardboard hot rush, big money for us. Sat for an hr and 15 minutes whereupon I was informed they had nobody qualified to unload it.

Went to an Amazon whse today. 2 skids of cardboard hot rush, big money for us. Sat for an hr and 15 minutes whereupon I was informed they had nobody qualified to unload it.
I buy raw materials weekly.
Scary isn't even the word. Materials are on allocation that, in my 30 plus years of experience, has never been on allocation before.
There are a lot of materials you can't even get now. One supplier we use is Veritiv. At one point they had 3 cargo ships stuck in port of days because the ports are severely short of workers. Manufacturers can make the product, but they can't get it through logistics.
And I should mention, this is materials from Europe not China (paper)

Ohhh no we have some shortages....oh heavens how ever will we survive? Lions and tigers and shortages oh my.

Forum List

Back