This is why we have guns: Professional UFC fighter can't finish off home invader till police arrive...

My uncle was attacked by a guy on drugs. My uncle is a competitive shooter and firearms instructor. The dude took an entire magazine, including shots through both lungs and one dead-center on the sternum. (The low-power .380 didn't penetrate.) He didn't go down until the last shot hot him in the throat. PCP is a hell of a drug.

380 isn't even an effective mouse gun and so many think equal to a 9mm. Carry a 45acp, it works.

Thank you.......the anti-gun extremists here on U.S.message call me a gun nut....but that isn't even remotely true.....I believe in good people being able to protect themselves from evil or stupid people...so my entire life I have studied self defense...which has led me to firearms and to the Bill of Rights.......funny path, but there it is.....and hearing these accounts of actual self defense lets you know how it really is vs. what people like to think it is.....so much of the anti-gun series of beliefs about guns and gun owners is due to willful ignorance.......if they only knew what can happen, they wouldn't be anti-gunners.

What's wrong with gun nut? I resemble that remark, don't bother me.

Thank you.......the anti-gun extremists here on U.S.message call me a gun nut....but that isn't even remotely true.....I believe in good people being able to protect themselves from evil or stupid people...so my entire life I have studied self defense...which has led me to firearms and to the Bill of Rights.......funny path, but there it is.....and hearing these accounts of actual self defense lets you know how it really is vs. what people like to think it is.....so much of the anti-gun series of beliefs about guns and gun owners is due to willful ignorance.......if they only knew what can happen, they wouldn't be anti-gunners.

What's wrong with gun nut? I resemble that remark, don't bother me.

It doesn't bother me but it isn't accurate.

My uncle was attacked by a guy on drugs. My uncle is a competitive shooter and firearms instructor. The dude took an entire magazine, including shots through both lungs and one dead-center on the sternum. (The low-power .380 didn't penetrate.) He didn't go down until the last shot hot him in the throat. PCP is a hell of a drug.

380 isn't even an effective mouse gun and so many think equal to a 9mm. Carry a 45acp, it works.

Actually, the next day, he bought a S&W Model 29 in .44 Magnum. That has since been replaced as his carry gun by a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull.

Forum List

Back