This Is Why We Can't Explain The Facts To Liberals

I can safely call you a full on, bald faced LIAR. Trump brought unemployment to a 50 years low, the lowest since JFK. Its not his fault that Covid struck and shut everything down you idiot.

Lying sacks of shit like you are what is wrong with America.

If you had a fucking brain, you would know the economy tanked the second quaerter of 2019. This after he borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump it up. Wow, the employment rate went down a less than a point. Jesus fucking Christ, the man must be a fucking genius.

As for the virus, how could such a low risk virus done all this damage & kill 220,000 Americans?

I give Trump a lot of credit.

It took Bush 7 years to take us from the Clinton economy to a recession.

It only took Trump 3 years to take us from a growing Obama economy to another recession.

Bush got 4600 soildiers killed in a made up war. Trump helped kill 220,000 Americans

Republicans are just such great Presidents!

He knew & said nothing. If Trump was a weatherman in NO when Katrina was approaching, he would have forcasted a few scattered showers with a chance of a thunderstorm. Trumpettes are such a pack of asshole morons.

I can safely call you a full on, bald faced LIAR. Trump brought unemployment to a 50 years low, the lowest since JFK. Its not his fault that Covid struck and shut everything down you idiot.

Yes it is his fault.

Oh, really? He forced governors to lock down their states' economies for months on end, did he?

They are really this dumb.

1. Last week a Democrat member of the Georgia House of Representatives complained that coyotes couldn't actually carry children across the border from Mexico.
Coyotes......the animals.
She didn't know that the discussion was about Mexican criminals who bring drugs, illegals and lots of children into America.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump
just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through "cartels and coyotes"?! How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking. #FinalDebate

2. OK>....I figured she was the only one this bereft of education, experience, or the internet.

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

3. No wonder they will swallow anything the party tells 'em to.

View attachment 406638
There is no one dumber than a Trump supporter.

That is the FUNNIEST post, coming from RealDumb!

Wasn't that your tweet in the OP????

I am not the one supporting a proven fraud, business cheat, tax evader, adulterer, accused child rapist, a woman abuser, a chronic liar (20 thousand lies since elected), Negative job growth, nearly 7 trillion added to the debt, creator of the Trump recession, trasher of our troops (they are not suckers and losers), and an all around total asshole. That would be dumnbass you.

Did you cut-and-paste that from your talking points memo, or did you actually paraphrase it all by yourself?
Everyone knows this. You know it yet here you are defending thjat piece of shit. So what do you think Trump has done to help you or this country?

Ah, the old leftist standby. "I don't need to prove anything. I just need to declare that 'everyone knows'!!"

I know nothing of the sort, and neither do you. All you know is that your masters told you to "know" it.

Here's what I ACTUALLY know, based on those pesky fact-things that your masters steer you away from, lest they make your vacuous skull implode.

1) Trump signed the FOSTA-SESTA Act, clarifying the laws on facilitating, supporting, or enabling sex trafficking and providing law enforcement new tools for combatting sex trafficking. Through his ACTeam Initiative, indictments and convictions of human traffickers have more than doubled.

2) Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying health insurance for their employees, so that they can get better prices the way big companies with large workforces do.

3) Provided new funding to states to research reasons for maternal mortality rates so that solutions can be developed. As an aside, this helps minorities especially, as blacks and Native Americans have higher maternal mortality rates than whites do.

4) He signed the First Step Act, introducing reforms which help former inmates reintegrate into society. While I don't personally know any former inmates, I don't think it's a stretch to say that society is safer if people released from prison can successfully become productive citizens, rather than relapsing back into criminality.

5) Prior to Covid-19, the poverty rate in the US fell to a 17-year low overall, and to historic lows particularly for black and Hispanic Americans.

6) Also prior to Covid-19, unemployment fell to record lows across the board, and particularly for blacks, Hispanics, and women.

7) More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs were created after his election . . . and after we had been told for years by Democrats that manufacturing in the US was a thing of the past.

8) He increased funding for school choice by $42 million, and his tax cuts included provisions for families to use 529 college savings plans to pay for elementary and secondary education.

9) Did we notice ISIS being dismantled and their leader, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, being killed? I know the left mourned his great, philosophical leadership, but I think we're better off with him pushing up daisies.

10) He authorized more than $1 billion a year for states to fund vocational and career education programs.

11) Say it with me now: historic mid-East peace deals.

So by all means, tell me which of your talking points and "this is settled fact now, because we've repeated it enough times that you should just believe it!" are supposed to outweigh this.

1. Last week a Democrat member of the Georgia House of Representatives complained that coyotes couldn't actually carry children across the border from Mexico.
She didn't know that the discussion was about Mexican criminals who bring drugs, illegals and lots of children into America.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump
just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through "cartels and coyotes"?! How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking. #FinalDebate

2. OK>....I figured she was the only one this bereft of education, experience, or the internet.

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

I am not the one supporting a proven fraud, business cheat, tax evader, adulterer, accused child rapist, a woman abuser, a chronic liar (20 thousand lies since elected), Negative job growth, nearly 7 trillion added to the debt, creator of the Trump recession, trasher of our troops (they are not suckers and losers), and an all around total asshole. That would be dumnbass you.

Did you cut-and-paste that from your talking points memo, or did you actually paraphrase it all by yourself?
Everyone knows this. You know it yet here you are defending thjat piece of shit. So what do you think Trump has done to help you or this country?

Ah, the old leftist standby. "I don't need to prove anything. I just need to declare that 'everyone knows'!!"

I know nothing of the sort, and neither do you. All you know is that your masters told you to "know" it.

Here's what I ACTUALLY know, based on those pesky fact-things that your masters steer you away from, lest they make your vacuous skull implode.

1) Trump signed the FOSTA-SESTA Act, clarifying the laws on facilitating, supporting, or enabling sex trafficking and providing law enforcement new tools for combatting sex trafficking. Through his ACTeam Initiative, indictments and convictions of human traffickers have more than doubled.

2) Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying health insurance for their employees, so that they can get better prices the way big companies with large workforces do.

3) Provided new funding to states to research reasons for maternal mortality rates so that solutions can be developed. As an aside, this helps minorities especially, as blacks and Native Americans have higher maternal mortality rates than whites do.

4) He signed the First Step Act, introducing reforms which help former inmates reintegrate into society. While I don't personally know any former inmates, I don't think it's a stretch to say that society is safer if people released from prison can successfully become productive citizens, rather than relapsing back into criminality.

5) Prior to Covid-19, the poverty rate in the US fell to a 17-year low overall, and to historic lows particularly for black and Hispanic Americans.

6) Also prior to Covid-19, unemployment fell to record lows across the board, and particularly for blacks, Hispanics, and women.

7) More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs were created after his election . . . and after we had been told for years by Democrats that manufacturing in the US was a thing of the past.

8) He increased funding for school choice by $42 million, and his tax cuts included provisions for families to use 529 college savings plans to pay for elementary and secondary education.

9) Did we notice ISIS being dismantled and their leader, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, being killed? I know the left mourned his great, philosophical leadership, but I think we're better off with him pushing up daisies.

10) He authorized more than $1 billion a year for states to fund vocational and career education programs.

So by all means, tell me which of your talking points and "this is settled fact now, because we've repeated it enough times that you should just believe it!" are supposed to outweigh this.

Informative.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

Informative.

Thank you. It's also like the fourth or fifth time I've provided this list to leftists, because they promptly pretend I never said anything and go back to screeching about, "BUT HIS TWEETS!! HIS PERSONAL LIFE!!! HE'S SO ORANGE, AND BAD, AND BAD, AND ORANGE!!!"

Nothing but continuing upward trends from the previous administration:
Screenshot from 2020-10-16 18-55-56.png

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

Thanks for my first chuckle of the day.

The comment of that Distinguished Member of the Georgia legislature is indicative of the caliber of the ladies & gentlemen who will eventually "govern" the whole nation!

And some people actually think that the United States of America has a bright future?!
Too bad right wingers have no better solutions at lower cost under free market forms of Capitalism.

I am reminded of Georgia Representative Hank Johnson who was afraid that Guam might "tip over" because there was too much population on it. This guy was a full blown old fashioned Negro, totally uneducated, plucked off the plantation and planted in Congress as a prop and a dupe.

A person has to be an idiot and a moron to believe Democrats or agree with Democrat policies in the first place, ergo all Democrats are idiots and morons.

Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson

How bout Shiela Jackson asking the Mars lander to turn around and take a pic of the flag the astronauts planted on MARS. Or her saying North and South Vietnam have been doing well, (gone 40 years). And more from the cowgirl.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

Prior to the pandemic he totally failed at dealing with. So explain how a low risk virus under Trump's complete control did this to the economy?

Pushing the privatization of education is also another laugher. Why am I paying for some snot nosed brat to go to private school?

As for manufacturing jobs: We can reshore manufacturing jobs, but Trump hasn’t done it: Trade rebalancing, infrastructure, and climate investments could create 17 million good jobs and rebuild the American economy

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

Prior to the pandemic he totally failed at dealing with. So explain how a low risk virus under Trump's complete control did this to the economy?

Pushing the privatization of education is also another laugher. Why am I paying for some snot nosed brat to go to private school?

As for manufacturing jobs: We can reshore manufacturing jobs, but Trump hasn’t done it: Trade rebalancing, infrastructure, and climate investments could create 17 million good jobs and rebuild the American economy

It took Trump 11 days to declare a health emergency.

Took Obama six months.....plus, his administration never replaced the equipment needed.
"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.
Where's the gratitude, Democrats???

Eight years after the Obamunists experienced the H1N1, how is it that they never replenished ventilators, never replenished testing kits, never made sure there were enough PTE’s, the face shields, the masks, enough gloves, etc.???

Should we assume that the one your side called god, Jesus, and the messiah, actually imagined that there would never be another such epidemic, and, therefore, he needn't replace/renew any of the supplies that were used up during his 'handling' of the H1N1.

One can certainly understand such a belief on his part, as he promised that his election "was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth"

And for the whole time, Democrats praised China and attacked the American President.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

No, I'm sorry, you don't just get to say, "Well, then the pandemic hit, so totally accept my assertion that he failed at dealing with it, and THEN defend yourself on the basis of my worldview." Fuck you, Jack. I wouldn't accept your assertion that water is wet, let alone anything else. You prove to me that he "totally failed at dealing with the pandemic", and you'd better have something better than, "Well, people died, so that means he failed" if you have any hope of me not just laughing at you and walking away to talk to a real person.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638
You call democrats dumb and you expect them to vote for a republican?

No, we call THOSE Democrats dumb and expect Democrats who are embarrassed by such ignorance to vote for Republicans.

You're welcome to keep the cataclysmically dumb ones that form your party's base. Enjoy.
I doubt anyone has ever shifted a voter's opinion by insulting them and calling them dumb. Insulting a person only makes them belligerent and strengthens their resolve.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick

·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638
You call democrats dumb and you expect them to vote for a republican?

No, we call THOSE Democrats dumb and expect Democrats who are embarrassed by such ignorance to vote for Republicans.

You're welcome to keep the cataclysmically dumb ones that form your party's base. Enjoy.
I doubt anyone has ever shifted a voter's opinion by insulting them and calling them dumb. Insulting a person only makes them belligerent and strengthens their resolve.

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Which is your favorite part?

As for the virus, how could such a low risk virus done all this damage & kill 220,000 Americans?

According to the scientists, you know, the ones you guys supposedly believe, it should have killed 2+million. Seems that Trump has done an exception job, unless of course you now don't believe the scientists. Around and around you go.

Forum List

Back