This Is Why We Can't Explain The Facts To Liberals

Okay, you're going with the ignorance angle. Okay, here's the relevance. If Quid Pro, as Vice President, sold access to his office through his son getting extremely lucrative do-nothing jobs, there's a problem.
If as in if....Maybe he was just asking for a favor.

President Biden got the jobs for his family?

How so?

My what a short memory. I just told you about Hunter who got a multi-million dollar job with no experience. His brother too with no experience in the construction field but landed a high paying job. Neither got those jobs on their own merit.

You see when you get a favor from somebody, they are expecting a favor in return. That's what's wrong with people using their political power to benefit their own family.

My what a short memory. I just told you about Hunter who got a multi-million dollar job with no experience. His brother too with no experience in the construction field but landed a high paying job. Neither got those jobs on their own merit.

You see when you get a favor from somebody, they are expecting a favor in return. That's what's wrong with people using their political power to benefit their own family.
And you proof that Joe got him those jobs is.....?

And you proof that Joe got him those jobs is.....?

I told you. For one Dementia had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired for looking into foul play by the company that was paying him that huge salary, and the construction company his brother got a job at got a several billion dollar contract to build houses in Iraq. They couldn't even accept the job because it was way too big for them.

I thought you meant he got them jobs in the White House like Jared or Ivanka. Trump got Don Jr. a $500 million loan from the Chinese government, and he got Ivanka more than 20 personal trademarks in China.

Stuff YOU never ever talk about.

Rich people don't get ANY jobs on their own merit. It's all who they know.

I told you. For one Dementia had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired for looking into foul play by the company that was paying him that huge salary, and the construction company his brother got a job at got a several billion dollar contract to build houses in Iraq. They couldn't even accept the job because it was way too big for them.

No that's no true. Go back and read the newspapers of the day. It was only 2014. I don't know how you never mentioned it until Trump told you what to think.

The Ukrainian prosecutor wasn't looking into any corruption into Burisma or Hunter Biden. He had not active investigations for almost two years before he was fired for being a russian stooge.

Try again.

The Ukrainian prosecutor wasn't looking into any corruption into Burisma or Hunter Biden. He had not active investigations for almost two years before he was fired for being a russian stooge.

Try again.

According to him he was so I don't have to try again. Need the video of the interview, just ask. What Shokin said is they explicitly told him the reason they were letting him go was because Dementia was pissed off and they had no choice. It was either get rid of him, or keep him and lose US aid. This was evident by Dementia bragging and laughing at his quid pro quo. And oh yes, I have that video as well.

Better government schooling that home schooling turning out functional morons who believe anything the billionaire media tells them.

There is no metric by which government schooled folks.....like you......surpass home schooled.

Bet it hurts you a lot that no one loved you enough to sacrifce and home school you, huh?

What does your psychiatrist tell you?

New Nationwide Study Confirms Homeschool Academic Achievement

National Average Percentile Scores
SubtestHomeschoolPublic School
Reading8950
Language8450
Math8450
Science8650
Social Studies8450
Corea8850
Compositeb8650

According to him he was so I don't have to try again. Need the video of the interview, just ask. What Shokin said is they explicitly told him the reason they were letting him go was because Dementia was pissed off and they had no choice. It was either get rid of him, or keep him and lose US aid. This was evident by Dementia bragging and laughing at his quid pro quo. And oh yes, I have that video as
Where does the he live now?

Where does the he live now?

How would I know and what does it matter? The fact of the matter is the US had no interest in a Ukrainian utility company or how they conducted their business. They hired drug head for protection from their own government.

Forum List

Back