This is WHY the NFL did not want the Raiders in LA.LOL

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I could not believe all the morons who despite all the facts i laid out back then,STILL thought the NFL would let the Raiders come back to LA.:rolleyes: pooper,wrongwinger,raise your hand.:D as the article says,there were more fights in the stands than on the field.:haha::rofl:

Parental Discretion Is Advised: More fights in the stands than on the field at the #Raiders #Rams game at the #LAColiseum #LARams defeat the #OaklandRaiders 19-15 in the #NFL #preseason #OAKvsLAR #OAKvsLA #Repost pic.twitter.com/p4kRol1Bc0

Massive fight breaks out between Raiders and Rams fans in ugly preseason brawl

This was WHY the NFL owners did not want them back. The gangstas of LA today give Oakland an unfair bad rap.Opposing fans of other teams go to oakland,and they always have such a fun experience,they always want to come back.

Before the Raiders went to LA,they were only known as the Outlaws.Now today because of the unfair bad rap they got in LA,they are known as Gangsters and Thugs.

Here are some comments from the Ram fans that were at that game.:thup: same as in the past,Raider fans even fighting EACH other.:D

I was at the game. Quick note, the new luxury boxes displaced me. My new seats are on the visitors side of the field
1f625.png
. Raiders fans were as bad as expected. Got flipped off. Told, "fuck you." The profanity was so bad coming from Raider fans that a man and his 7 year old son next to me got up and left.

Sorry, but LA Raider fans are terrible

Traitor nation is thug nation. There is a reason why the NFL owners didn’t want them back in LA.

unfortunately, they will turn The Vegas Strip into a war zone.:2up:

The good people of LA root for the Rams.
The bad people in LA root for the Raiders.
Nobody in LA roots for the Chargers

We had Raider fans fighting each other in the section in front of us. Guess there’s no unity in the Raider Nation. Go Rams!:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
I could not believe all the morons who despite all the facts i laid out back then,STILL thought the NFL would let the Raiders come back to LA.:rolleyes: pooper,wrongwinger,raise your hand.:D as the article says,there were more fights in the stands than on the field.:haha::rofl:

Parental Discretion Is Advised: More fights in the stands than on the field at the #Raiders #Rams game at the #LAColiseum #LARams defeat the #OaklandRaiders 19-15 in the #NFL #preseason #OAKvsLAR #OAKvsLA #Repost pic.twitter.com/p4kRol1Bc0

This was WHY the NFL owners did not want them back. The gangstas of LA today give Oakland an unfair bad rap.Opposing fans of other teams go to oakland,and they always have such a fun experience,they always want to come back.

Before the Raiders went to LA,they were only known as the Outlaws.Now today because of the unfair bad rap they got in LA,they are known as Gangsters and Thugs.

Here are some comments from the Ram fans that were at that game.:thup: same as in the past,Raider fans even fighting EACH other.:D

I was at the game. Quick note, the new luxury boxes displaced me. My new seats are on the visitors side of the field
1f625.png
. Raiders fans were as bad as expected. Got flipped off. Told, "fuck you." The profanity was so bad coming from Raider fans that a man and his 7 year old son next to me got up and left.

Traitor nation is thug nation. There is a reason why the NFL owners didn’t want them back in LA.

We had Raider fans fighting each other in the section in front of us. Guess there’s no unity in the Raider Nation. Go Rams!:abgg2q.jpg:

Here are some comments from the Ram fans that were at that game.
??....could not find anyone?.....must have been at least a hundred people there.....

Maybe they don't have high kickers like the Rams. ;)

180806130811-jesse-hernandez-saintsations-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:

1f625.png

You fucking liar, I never said they would come back, you are one dumbshit.

Raiders? LA Traitors.

Indeed. As I said earlier,unfortunately because of the LA traiter Gangsta's who were the majority of fans that embraced the Raiders in LA,Oakland fans still get an unfair bad rap now still today being associated with them.

Nothing has changed since than,just like back in those days.the LA fans fight not only the opposing fans but EACH OTHER as well.:biggrin: Like that one Ram fan posted,he said there were two raider fans fighting each other saying the F word flipping off Ram fans and a man sitting next to him,got so disgusted with them,he up and left with his seven year old son not wanting him to see that.

Howie Long once said the Raider fans in LA were so bad him and many of his teammates stopped taking their familys to games because they feared for the safety of their lives.

Vegas is not too far for the LA gang,they wont go there every game of course but the ones they do go to,they will cause this same kind of shit there as well guaranteed.

this is why i always knew that if the NFL was stupid enough to bring two teams to LA since two teams has never worked and never will,that the second team would be the chargers.

as you can see in the video,totally night and day between the ram fans in LA and raider fans.
nothing has changed.

Last edited:
here it is.nothing has changed from their days in LA.LA traiter fans STILL fighting EACH OTHER.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::haha:

When I watched football...many moons ago I was an Oakland Raiders fan....when they left Oakland for LA I stayed with them....but going to Vegas is going to be a huge mistake...people don't go to Vegas to watch football they go to gamble and get crazy....the Raider fans got crazy locked up I guess...
But the knee of protest and the number of thugs in today's game has ruined it for me...haven't watched a whole game in years...
The fights are fun though....

i still cant believe people here seriously thought the NFL would vote a davis owned team approval to be in LA the fact they hate that family.:abgg2q.jpg: they approved vegas because they KNOW he will fail there where in LA,he would succeed since they have a lot of raider fans there.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back