This is Why the Elderly Die of Covid

crepitus said:
Learn how vaccines work, then come back and post again.

we know how they work. Why does fauci, and his faux ' gov't scientists, need to change the definition. Did the Red cross ever refuse blood from those vaxxed against small pox, measles, mumps, rubella, polio?? Well they don't want your blood now. But they don't say it like that. THEY SAY...we don't want your blood until we know you are well and feeling good. You're not well. It's not showing itself now. But you are not well. They DO however want MY blood...my antibody LOADED blood. But they're not getting it.

Last edited:
You know what else the Red Cross doesn't want? Hiv and Aids blood. Not even a hint. Not even if you're on HIV meds. Guess who was involved in all that too? that's right. Fauxchi.

Typical researcher. He has no compunction against killing animals, people. CHILDREN, infants.

more, i could talk basic chain of infection to you all day long, and you'd have no clue Crepitus

but then, i find most shepeople blissfully ignorant .....

~S~
Don't be stupider than you have to be. If you think all vaccines are a guarantee of safety you have no idea how they work. Stop trying to pretend you're some kinda expert when it's obvious you aren't.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. If you think all vaccines are a guarantee of safety you have no idea how they work. Stop trying to pretend you're some kinda expert when it's obvious you aren't.
Never claimed to be an expert, but then i'd also figure a poster who goes by a medical name would be.......silly me.... :cool: ~S~

Never claimed to be an expert, but then i'd also figure a poster who goes by a medical name would be.......silly me.... :cool: ~S~
Crepitus is a condition I suffer from. All my major joints creak and groan. Often loud enough for others to hear. Crepitus is also the Greek God of flatulence, which makes it the perfect name for someone on a political forum.

I'm not an expert, but I have some paramedic training, and I understand that vaccines are most effective when most of any given population is vaccinated. Just your shot doesn't mean you're invulnerable.

Crepitus is a condition I suffer from. All my major joints creak and groan. Often loud enough for others to hear. Crepitus is also the Greek God of flatulence, which makes it the perfect name for someone on a political forum.

I'm not an expert, but I have some paramedic training, and I understand that vaccines are most effective when most of any given population is vaccinated. Just your shot doesn't mean you're invulnerable.
You tried WD-40?

I'm not an expert, but I have some paramedic training, and I understand that vaccines are most effective when most of any given population is vaccinated.

then maybe you understand it's not a vaccine Crep

and maybe , if you were one of us, you'd know the dif

~S~

then maybe you understand it's not a vaccine Crep

and maybe , if you were one of us, you'd know the dif

~S~
BTW, Just to be clear, I never worked as a paramedic. I took the training because having the certificate meant I could contract at a higher rate.

Forum List

Back