This is why my son will not be joining the modern military

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm looking at FOX with the sound turned off, but I see images of the gay rainbow flag flying next to the Navy flag, and the San Francisco Gay Man's chorus singing at a Navy ceremony to launch the U.S.S. Harvey Milk, named after a famous gay activist. It appears that not only are homosexuals openly serving, but transgenders as well, and straight men and women are being forced to participate in the weirdness and perversion.

A Marine recruiter talked to my son about joining, but I talked him out of it. I don't want Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton using my son as cannon fodder in one of America's stupid wars fought for no reason. Also, I don't want him sexually harassed by a homosexual NCO or commanding officer, and I'm sure that's happening to a lot of straight kids in the military right now. It's the same thing that happened in the Catholic seminaries, which is why we have a vocational crisis right now, the gays drove the straights out of the priesthood, and then all the gay priests had sex with the gay altar boys.

Homosexuality and transgenderism are mental illnesses, even if the psychology profession was forced with terrorist tactics to say they are not.

It happens in prison, it happens in the Catholic seminaries, and now it will happen in the military. Whenever homosexuals get the upper hand in an institution, straights get raped and molested.

You know, gays have always been in the military. The first gay person I ever met was at my first command in 1983, and I knew gay people serving in the military all the way until I retired in 2002. And no, they don't sexually harass people like you are claiming they do.

You know, gays have always been in the military. The first gay person I ever met was at my first command in 1983, and I knew gay people serving in the military all the way until I retired in 2002. And no, they don't sexually harass people like you are claiming they do.
And I have your word for it.

Hey..............I've got 20 years experience in the military, how many do you have?

I'm looking at FOX with the sound turned off, but I see images of the gay rainbow flag flying next to the Navy flag, and the San Francisco Gay Man's chorus singing at a Navy ceremony to launch the U.S.S. Harvey Milk, named after a famous gay activist. It appears that not only are homosexuals openly serving, but transgenders as well, and straight men and women are being forced to participate in the weirdness and perversion.

A Marine recruiter talked to my son about joining, but I talked him out of it. I don't want Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton using my son as cannon fodder in one of America's stupid wars fought for no reason. Also, I don't want him sexually harassed by a homosexual NCO or commanding officer, and I'm sure that's happening to a lot of straight kids in the military right now. It's the same thing that happened in the Catholic seminaries, which is why we have a vocational crisis right now, the gays drove the straights out of the priesthood, and then all the gay priests had sex with the gay altar boys.

Homosexuality and transgenderism are mental illnesses, even if the psychology profession was forced with terrorist tactics to say they are not.
I hear what you're saying...as the Marine General said...the people making these decisions gave no clue about what a soldier does in war. Having said that...where the hell is your son going to go? Homos abound...homo acts are celebrated everywhere.

Hey..............I've got 20 years experience in the military, how many do you have?
I understand you have 20 years of experience in the military, but I am assuming you are lying to me.

It is well known that some heterosexual men act sexually aggressive towards women in the military, and that rape in the military is a problem. For you to tell me that heterosexual men act this way, but homosexual men never do, is an obvious lie.

I don't know why you're lying, but I must assume you have an agenda you are trying to promote.

But you have lost all credibility in this argument when you tell me that what happens in prison, Boy Scouts, Catholic seminaries, Jewish synagogues, and public schools, never happens in the military. I am not going to believe such a flagrant and obvious lie.

I hear what you're saying...as the Marine General said...the people making these decisions gave no clue about what a soldier does in war. Having said that...where the hell is your son going to go? Homos abound...homo acts are celebrated everywhere.
I do not want my son in an environment where he has to follow orders from homosexuals. It is well known that when enough homosexuals exist in an environment, they create a coercive environment of forcing straights into homosexual sex. This happens in prison, Catholic seminaries, boarding schools, and many other all-male environments. It is the weak and defenseless to suffer the most.

Why not have their own quarters and ranks just for these who believe in such diversity?
Don't you think it might be a powerful strategy in war,
to send those units after the terrorists?

Wouldn't the worst Jihadists be intimidated by being flooded and attacked by
a mob of rainbow-flag-waving patriots in the name of freedom and diversity?

I do not want my son in an environment where he has to follow orders from homosexuals. It is well known that when enough homosexuals exist in an environment, they create a coercive environment of forcing straights into homosexual sex. This happens in prison, Catholic seminaries, boarding schools, and many other all-male environments. It is the weak and defenseless to suffer the most.
So....your son is weak and defenseless? An order to allow obama to give him a blow job would be an unlawful order...he would not have to follow.

Last edited:
I retired with 21 years from the US Army. The service has changed a lot in the time since I left. More than just openly gay soldiers serving in the ranks. When I went to BASIC at Ft Leonardwood, Missouri if you had pulled out a "stress" card SFC Arnold would have made a suppository out of it. He damn sure wouldn't have given you five minutes "space." When I went to OBC at Ft Sill, Oklahoma they tried their best to stress us to breaking. Those days are gone. Enlisted have "feelings" now. I was told if they wanted you to have feelings, they'd issue them at the Quartermaster.

I understand you have 20 years of experience in the military, but I am assuming you are lying to me.

It is well known that some heterosexual men act sexually aggressive towards women in the military, and that rape in the military is a problem. For you to tell me that heterosexual men act this way, but homosexual men never do, is an obvious lie.

I don't know why you're lying, but I must assume you have an agenda you are trying to promote.

But you have lost all credibility in this argument when you tell me that what happens in prison, Boy Scouts, Catholic seminaries, Jewish synagogues, and public schools, never happens in the military. I am not going to believe such a flagrant and obvious lie.

Out of the 20 years that I was in the military, I was only hit on twice. And, each time when I told them that I was straight, they said okay and backed off. Additionally, I worked in personnel, so I had the inside info of what was going on in the command.

Yes, there was ONE example where an AMH2 that was stationed in my squadron ended up raping an AN at an off base party. It was reported and investigated, and the AMH2 ended up facing civilian charges and jail time, and afterwards, he was Dishonorably discharged from the service. No, he never got away with it.

But like I said.............things like that are rare.

I've seen more examples of hetero men sexually harassing women than I have of gay men harassing straight men.

So your son is destined to be chronically unemployed.

Well, that's better than some cowardly excuses I've heard over the years. It's them evil homos...

Would you let your daughter join?
Absolutely not. And if they tried to draft one of my daughters, I would report to duty in her place and say, I will fight and die in your stupid pointless war that we're not allowed to win, but you cannot have the life of my daughter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back