This is why I wont judge anymore black guys who wears a hoodie over their head

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I always assumed most of them were criminals and looking to rob but tonight something shocking happened on the subway

I was getting up and was about to leave my wallet on the chair and the black dude was like......."Sir your wallet is on the seat"

He was in position to let me step off the train and ruin my life since all my credit cards and cash was inside but he actually brought to my attention that I was leaving my wallet. Shock of the year

I always assumed most of them were criminals and looking to rob but tonight something shocking happened on the subway

I was getting up and was about to leave my wallet on the chair and the black dude was like......."Sir your wallet is on the seat"

He was in position to let me step off the train and ruin my life since all my credit cards and cash was inside but he actually brought to my attention that I was leaving my wallet. Shock of the year

Something like that happened to me in the Philippines a long long time ago. I had a wad of about 4 or 5 thousand dollars I'd dropped getting out of a jeepny. S omeone warned me, picked it up and handed it back to me. I peeled off a hundred and gave it to him. My faith in human nature was fully restored.

Something like that happened to me in the Philippines a long long time ago. I had a wad of about 4 or 5 thousand dollars I'd dropped getting out of a jeepny. S omeone warned me, picked it up and handed it back to me. I peeled off a hundred and gave it to him. My faith in human nature was fully restored.

I wanted to give him something but I never carry cash

Forum List

Back