Zone1 This is Why I don't Talk about Black on Black Crime

It's always race to you. Why can't you ever just care about the dead babies. I care every time an innocent child, innocent woman, innocent man, is killed of any race but, especially for the babies, whatever race. Why don't you? It doesn't seem like you care about the white children or the black children.

Why do you try to make me behave as racist as are your own actions by caring only when a white baby is killed? Why are you so against white people who are not racists?

There are not hundreds of thousands of black men or women dying from hypertension caused by white racism. If they were dying from hypertension related to race it would be from the hate and stress of the race pushers like you. Instead of lifting up those around you, it seems that you only want to bring them down, tell them how miserable the world is and their lives are.

Have you ever thought about telling a down-trodden black person something like, "Yes, there's racism out there. But if we work hard to be better than that, to make the best of what we have, and don't let idiot white racists bring us down."

Or even, "Yes, there's racism out there. But the best revenge is to work hard, study hard, get ahead, be successful, even more successful than them. Be like Justice Thomas, or Dr. Carson. Get the big house in the white neighborhood and then just smile at them."

Lay off the hate. It makes you a tool of the left, yes even the leftist plantation.

No, they are dying due to the hate people like you push. Stop being white trying to tell me how I'm the one spreading hate when I am the one opposing it. Cease the gaslighting junior, who the hell do you right wingers think you are talking to? You have been repeating that white vitimhood nonsense for so long you actually think it's real.

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: https://mental-health-matters.com/denying-racism-and-other-forms-of-gaslighting/

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

World Health OrganizationDefinition of Health, World Health Organization(WHO) Definition Of Health - Public Health

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/d...RaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

Have you considered that this section of the forum is called RACE AND RACISM? So I won't be talking about backgammon. There is no leftist plantation.

Have you ever thought that every assumption you make is wrong? Blacks don't sit around saying woe is me. That's what you right wing whites do, always whining about an anti white discrimination that doesn't exist.

How about we be like Oprah? She is more successful than the chumps you mentioned and she fights against racism. Instead you want us to turn into compliant subservient controlled blacks who accept racism like the scrubs you mention.

I am college educated. I own my home. I have been successful in almost everything I have done. And I would have been even more successful if not for racism. Cease lecturing me about what I need to do. Instead, go into your community and start working to make white racism irrelevant.

This chart says it all. Blacks are dangerous to each other and to us. We are not dangerous to blacks. Nevertheless, blacks blame whites for the problems they cause for each other and for us. The problem is not white racism; it is the black social pathology that generates white racism. The problem is not police brutality; it is the black crime, which provokes police brutality.

BlackCrime 3.jpg

Last edited:
No, they are dying due to the hate people like you push. Stop being white trying to tell me how I'm the one spreading hate when I am the one opposing it. Cease the gaslighting junior, who the hell do you right wingers think you are talking to? You have been repeating that white vitimhood nonsense for so long you actually think it's real.

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: https://mental-health-matters.com/denying-racism-and-other-forms-of-gaslighting/

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

World Health OrganizationDefinition of Health, World Health Organization(WHO) Definition Of Health - Public Health

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

Have you considered that this section of the forum is called RACE AND RACISM? So I won't be talking about backgammon. There is no leftist plantation.

Have you ever thought that every assumption you make is wrong? Blacks don't sit around saying woe is me. That's what you right wing whites do, always whining about an anti white discrimination that doesn't exist.

How about we be like Oprah? She is more successful than the chumps you mentioned and she fights against racism. Instead you want us to turn into compliant subservient controlled blacks who accept racism like the scrubs you mention.

I am college educated. I own my home. I have been successful in almost everything I have done. And I would have been even more successful if not for racism. Cease lecturing me about what I need to do. Instead, go into your community and start working to make white racism irrelevant.
raw-M.gif

You are the racist. My health is just fine. I weigh what I did when I was 18, my blood pressure is low, I just finished working out, and you would never make it through my workout. So again, it must be terrible to be so afflicted with cognitive dissonance that you have to create a world that never existed.
Good to hear you're so healthy, or sad to know you weren't when you were 18 - whichever it was.

Ok, just kidding. Glad you're so healthy. I'm also glad you admit, then, that all the white racism in your world doesn't cause hypertension so all that shit you posted before was a lie.

Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Absolutely be like Oprah. Be successful. I'm glad you're successful. You've never mentioned if you grew up poor or not. I always like to see poor people break the mold.

I was so dirt poor as a child I could spend hours telling about suffering but I won't. I'll just say that I found way out through hard work and study. But I'm white and you'll argue it was easy for me but it wasn't.

So, again, I don't know if you were born privileged based on the work of your parents or did you earn your own way. If you did earn it on your own, that proves it can be done, white racism or not. So what do you think causes black poverty? It can't be white racism because you're successful. So what else?

Same thing for white poverty. It's not black racism or Asian racism. As much as many complain that they lost opportunity because it was given to a minority, many others are able to overcome that racism and succeed.

So now that we know racism is never the deciding factor in anyone's success or failure, whether they're white or black, do you think that the non-racism root cause is common between poor whites and poor blacks, such as maybe not working hard and expecting someone to give you handouts? Or do you think there are separate causes, one cause for black poverty and a different cause for white poverty?

This chart says it all. Blacks are dangerous to each other and to us. We are not dangerous to blacks. Nevertheless, blacks blame whites for the problems they cause for each other and for us. The problem is not white racism; it is the black social pathology that generates white racism. The problem is not police brutality; it is the black crime, which provokes police brutality.

What they are complaining about is that these murders by police officers are given the full endorsement of the state. That's what they are complaining about and rightfully so.

Just like we only get upset about gun violence when there is a mass shooting, and not the thousands of gun homicides that happen every year.

What they are complaining about is that these murders by police officers are given the full endorsement of the state. That's what they are complaining about and rightfully so.

Just like we only get upset about gun violence when there is a mass shooting, and not the thousands of gun homicides that happen every year.
When the police kill a black man it is virtually always the case that the black man was a criminal at the scene of his most recent crime. Blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. A criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh for blacks. Before the civil rights movement that was understood in the United States, and especially in the South,

Shut the hell up. Pastor Brooks isn't the only person working in the black community. Like I said, he needs to take that money and open some retail businesses. That would provide the different path really needed.

Never good in Civil Discussion. -- FCT IM2
He told me he tried, but the black shoplifters and flash mobs made it impossible to keep any business open

So you resort to being openly racist. Got it.

Ideally, the police shouldn't be killing ANYONE. Of course, because we are a gun-happy country, they often have to. That's not a race problem, it's a gun problem.

But when you see a truly egregious case like George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, Breonna Taylor, the list could go on, people are going to be angry about that and they should be.
I am angry about what George Floyd did, and the black ghetto riots that followed his death, and which cost an estimated two billion dollars in damage.

Ideally, the police shouldn't be killing ANYONE. Of course, because we are a gun-happy country, they often have to. That's not a race problem, it's a gun problem.

But when you see a truly egregious case like George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, Breonna Taylor, the list could go on, people are going to be angry about that and they should be.
What did I say that is not true?

When I was young a racist is someone who hated all blacks, simply because of their race. I have never been like that. Now a racist is someone who tells the truth about the Negro race. There are Negroes who are intelligent, obedient to the law, and monogamous. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not typical of it. If they were typical of Negroes, there would not be racial problems. The downtown areas of our cities would not be asphalt jungles of crime and moral depravity.

My "racism" consists of thinking that most blacks should perform and behave as well as most whites, and believing that whites are not responsible for black academic failure, crime, and sexual irresponsibility. We do not force those people to perform poorly in school and on all the mental aptitude tests, however they are designed. We do not force them to commit all those crimes. We do not force them to have all those illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare.

how do you ever take im2 seriously when he totally ignores hundreds of thousands of black babies murdered?
I do not take IM2 seriously because he ignores the black children ignored by their biological fathers. If black lives matter, why do so many black men refuse to marry the mothers of their children and raise their children properly?

how do you ever take im2 seriously when he totally ignores hundreds of thousands of black babies murdered?

Fetuses aren't babies, and if the black community has a higher percentage of abortions, it's because other forms of contraception aren't readily available.

I do not take IM2 seriously because he ignores the black children ignored by their biological fathers. If black lives matter, why do so many black men refuse to marry the mothers of their children and raise their children properly?

Who says they don't. The "absent black father" is kind of a myth. Just because they don't marry the mothers of their children doesn't mean they aren't involved.

Compare that to white people, where 50% of marriages end in divorce, and the idea of "parenting" is taking the kid every other weekend while starting a new family with wife #2.

Fetuses aren't babies, and if the black community has a higher percentage of abortions, it's because other forms of contraception aren't readily available.

Who says they don't. The "absent black father" is kind of a myth. Just because they don't marry the mothers of their children doesn't mean they aren't involved.

Compare that to white people, where 50% of marriages end in divorce, and the idea of "parenting" is taking the kid every other weekend while starting a new family with wife #2.
If black "fathers" take care of their children, why are most of those children supported with welfare checks? A lot of blacks do not know where their fathers are, or even who their fathers are. Many of their mothers are not sure either. Paternity is rarely certain among blacks, or even probable.

I do not take IM2 seriously because he ignores the black children ignored by their biological fathers. If black lives matter, why do so many black men refuse to marry the mothers of their children and raise their children properly.
You're right, not to take IM2 seriously, I don't believe anyone else does either.

Aside from that, the reason there are so few married couples among blacks is that President Johnson started to pay low-income workers to NOT marry. If you reward bad behavior, for some, mysterious to the Democrats, you get more bad behavior. Who knew?

Prior to President Johnson, the black family unit was one of the strongest in our county. The "War on poverty" pays unmarried mothers more than married mothers. The government also pays more, per child.

That situation renders the male worthless in the family. I'm a guy. When you render a man useless in the family, especially a group of people who have great pride in their masculinity, what happens? They have to find some other way to express themselves.

Black%20Family%20collapse-S.jpg

Actually, as you know.

The Real Divorce Rate

"First-time marriages: probably 20 to 25 percent have ended in divorce on average," Feldhahn revealed. "Now, okay, that's still too high, but it's a whole lot better than what people think it is."

That the figure you wish to use, includes second, third, fourth, and however many other marriages. The rate of divorce increases with each additional marriage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back