Zone1 This is Why I don't Talk about Black on Black Crime

You don't have to talk about it. Unless you're an actual criminal, you have no onus to do anything. Whites just use it to practice their racism and spread black collective guilt. They don't mind 13/50 so long as it is mostly against other blacks, but they do care if it happens to white bodies. You see Chicago whites whining nowadays about blacks coming into their ethnostates and carjacking them. I like it TBH! I pray for the day when a black criminal wouldn't target another black man like. But Don't create ethnostates and then you might be a smaller target, but then they had no problem with crime until it started happening to them. So fuc em. I saw a black underneath a car looking for a catalytic converter last month-I DIDNT call the pigs, and suddenly realized that "personal responsibility" is key. hehe

But They say racist things like 13/50, when actually I think those doing murders is only like .01% of all blacks. Big fuckin' deal. See how racism is? I'm supposed to have black guilt over .05% of the population, but they aren't supposed to care about the 100% of them that are racist? It's literally On TO Black Black.

Okay, here's the problem with 13/50. It's kind of putting the wrong priorities. You guys will scream bloody murder if a cop miscalculates and shoots a suspect with a long rap sheet, but you won't get nearly as upset when someone with a long rap sheet commits a really horrible crime because he didn't serve a long enough sentence for the crimes he previously committed.

So, yeah, you stop the little crimes, you stop the big crimes. You go out there and persecute cops for doing their jobs, they will stop doing their jobs.

Okay, here's the problem with 13/50. It's kind of putting the wrong priorities. You guys will scream bloody murder if a cop miscalculates and shoots a suspect with a long rap sheet, but you won't get nearly as upset when someone with a long rap sheet commits a really horrible crime because he didn't serve a long enough sentence for the crimes he previously committed.

So, yeah, you stop the little crimes, you stop the big crimes. You go out there and persecute cops for doing their jobs, they will stop doing their jobs.
Right, and white people try and ban all Muslims from the country, even though terror attacks or grooming gangs are a much much insignificant proportion of criminals compared to white domestic criminals and white terrorists/mass shooters. If you're entitled to disparate outrage, so are they.

I hate both pigs and criminals who victimize black people. I'm not gonna let a pig do his pig shit just because black gangs are killing each other. That's whataboutism.

Right, and white people try and ban all Muslims from the country, even though terror attacks or grooming gangs are a much much insignificant proportion of criminals compared to white domestic criminals and white terrorists/mass shooters. If you're entitled to disparate outrage, so are they.

I hate both pigs and criminals who victimize black people. I'm not gonna let a pig do his pig shit just because black gangs are killing each other. That's whataboutism.
And you don't care about the dead children, mothers, grandmothers, and other innocents killed by the black gangs? You don't care about black families living in fear and terror? Black mothers who can't sleep at night worrying that their baby might get a bullet while sleeping in its crib?

Actually thats not true. The FBI shows that whites are arrested at more than double blacks and there were more white criminal offenders in 2020. Per capita is just an excuse you guys use, but again if per capita shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks don't commit crimes and 98,000/100,000 whites don't commit a crime then blacks aren't 3 times more likely to commit a crime than whites.

And then you try using incarceration numbers to argue. You have to be found guilty and sentenced to prison to be incarcerated. So if a white and black person commit the same crime and the white person is not setenced or if a black person is charged for a crime when a white person committing a similar offense isn't, this affects incarceration rates. So again, your argument is weak and it's based on your racism.

I am the only one arguing facts here. There ain't no vivtimhood here bitch. But those like you repeat tired ass bromides instead of facing the fact that your argument has no merit. You are the trick.

Last freebie pointing this out -- CANT do that in Zone1. IM2
Lol making up scenarios again? Pretending that only black people get sentenced? Your rationale gets more bogus with each of your replies.

And sometimes 'whataboutism' is justified if your priorities are screwed up.

If you are complaining about the one cop who goes too far and ignoring the 2000 or so gang-related murders a year, then your priorities are screwed up.

As you well know IM2 I don't live in Chicago but I donate to Pastor Brooks. You can do the same, even if you don't play.

And sometimes 'whataboutism' is justified if your priorities are screwed up.

If you are complaining about the one cop who goes too far and ignoring the 2000 or so gang-related murders a year, then your priorities are screwed up.
Define "ignoring".

But like I said, it's permissible if whining about one Muslim terrorist is permissible in light of the thousands of white on white crime victims, or the litany of problems the hurt more people than a terrorist.

Define "ignoring".

Exactly what I've said. You have a drive by and "nobody saw nothing". A cop roughly handles a thug, and there are a dozen cell phones out recording it for posterity.

But like I said, it's permissible if whining about one Muslim terrorist is permissible in light of the thousands of white on white crime victims, or the litany of problems the hurt more people than a terrorist.

Who was whining about Muslim terrorists. The thing about white on white crime is that we make arrests, have trials, and put the malefactors in prison where they belong.

No one tried to ban all Muslims from our country.
Terrorist%20Attacks-M.jpg

As you well know IM2 I don't live in Chicago but I donate to Pastor Brooks. You can do the same, even if you don't play.
Idiot. You weren't talking to me.

I do my work here. I don't play the white racist game of blame it on Chicago.

And like I said, Brooks needs to build a supermarket. That supermarket will provide a valuable community service, it will employ people of all ages, train people for work, provide paid alternatives to drug sales, and take gang bangers off the street while doing something productive.

Blacks have built enough community centers and created enough no paying job training that doesn't result in employment. Building that supermarket does all those things.

Last edited:

I do my work herre. I don't play the white racist game of blame it on Chicago.

And like I said, Brooks needs to build a supermarket. That supermarket will provide a valuable community service, it will employ people of all ages, train people for work, provide paid alternatives to drug sales, and take gang bangers off the street while doing something productive.

Blacks have built enough community centers and created enough no paying job training that doesn't result in employment. Building that supermarket does all those things.
Interesting how you showed up 1 minute after I posted in NewsVine's humorous thread. You really should try to get a life. Get some fresh air, laugh, live you know that stuff. Good night!!

Interesting how you showed up 1 minute after I posted in NewsVine's humorous thread. You really should try to get a life. Get some fresh air, laugh, live you know that stuff. Good night!!
How about you do that because it must be miserable to be a white racist.

And it won't get robbed?

And you don't care about the dead children, mothers, grandmothers, and other innocents killed by the black gangs? You don't care about black families living in fear and terror? Black mothers who can't sleep at night worrying that their baby might get a bullet while sleeping in its crib?
And you don't care about the white gangs doing the same, or whites dying of od's and suicides. You're talking about the few people killed by black gangs when more than a quarter-million blacks die annually from hypertension due to stress caused by white racism. You don't give a damn about black children dying before they are born, not due to abortion, but to the stress the mom endures because of white racism. We concern ourselves wuth trying to stop all this while you ignore these things because you choose to believe a racist narrative. So maybe it's time you concerned yourself with the 40,000 suicides whites committed in 2020 instead of the 3-4,000 blacks killed. More black families are living in fear of white racism and police who are white supremacists than black gangs, but you think that you can just say anything and that because you're white it's authoritative. Well, it's not.

So go work on the deaths you ignore in the whitr community. Work on young white males who decide that mass killing is a great way to get famous.

I do my work here. I don't play the white racist game of blame it on Chicago.

But here's the thing. Pastor Brooks isn't a merchant. He'd probably have no idea how to manage a supermarket. I wouldn't know how to manage a supermarket (even though I have fairly extensive purchasing and supply chain skills).

The people who DO know how to manage supermarkets have decided to not open them on the West Side, South Side, etc. because they'd lose money from pilferage, robbery, and of course, the occasional riot where people express their grief over a police shooting by looting stores.

1657102969594.png

And you don't care about the white gangs doing the same, or whites dying of od's and suicides. You're talking about the few people killed by black gangs when more than a quarter-million blacks die annually from hypertension due to stress caused by white racism. You don't give a damn about black children dying before they are born, not due to abortion, but to the stress the mom endures because of white racism. We concern ourselves wuth trying to stop all this while you ignore these things because you choose to believe a racist narrative. So maybe it's time you concerned yourself with the 40,000 suicides whites committed in 2020 instead of the 3-4,000 blacks killed. More black families are living in fear of white racism and police who are white supremacists than black gangs, but you think that you can just say anything and that because you're white it's authoritative. Well, it's not.

So go work on the deaths you ignore in the whitr community. Work on young white males who decide that mass killing is a great way to get famous.

So let me get this straight...

The police kill maybe 200 black people a year. gangs kill 4000 black people a year. Yet they live in fear of the police. Seems like they are worried about the wrong things.

So now you've gotten rid of the police. They are more afraid of going to jail and losing their livelihoods than any reprimand for dereliction of duty, and as a result, murder rates have skyrocketed.

It's always race to you. Why can't you ever just care about the dead babies. I care every time an innocent child, innocent woman, innocent man, is killed of any race but, especially for the babies, whatever race. Why don't you? It doesn't seem like you care about the white children or the black children.

Why do you try to make me behave as racist as are your own actions by caring only when a white baby is killed? Why are you so against white people who are not racists?

There are not hundreds of thousands of black men or women dying from hypertension caused by white racism. If they were dying from hypertension related to race it would be from the hate and stress of the race pushers like you. Instead of lifting up those around you, it seems that you only want to bring them down, tell them how miserable the world is and their lives are.

Have you ever thought about telling a down-trodden black person something like, "Yes, there's racism out there. But if we work hard to be better than that, to make the best of what we have, and don't let idiot white racists bring us down."

Or even, "Yes, there's racism out there. But the best revenge is to work hard, study hard, get ahead, be successful, even more successful than them. Be like Justice Thomas, or Dr. Carson. Get the big house in the white neighborhood and then just smile at them."

Lay off the hate. It makes you a tool of the left, yes even the leftist plantation.

I agree it must be. Almost as miserable being a black racist with self-induced health problems.
You are the racist. My health is just fine. I weigh what I did when I was 18, my blood pressure is low, I just finished working out, and you would never make it through my workout. So again, it must be terrible to be so afflicted with cognitive dissonance that you have to create a world that never existed.

Forum List

Back