Zone1 This is Why I don't Talk about Black on Black Crime

Not white on white crime -- is not a bigger threat to whites. Because you MANGLE the argument by moving between RAW number and statistics that normalize by race because you like the NUMBERS but dont understand to how to USE THEM to "determine the bigger threat".
I know how to use numbers son. If 85 percent of whites are killed by another white and 76 percent of the victimizations of whites are by another white peson, the greater threat to a white person is another white person.

Raw numbers tell us that 2 percent of the national population were criminal offenders. That means 98 percent were not. The arrest data shows that just over 3 percent of the population was arrested if you make each arrest on a separate person. That means 97 percent of the population were not arrested. So what this shows is that America is a low crime nation accross lines of race.

Per capita is really of little value because the racism in the justice system will crreate black convictions for things whites don't get convictesd for. Whites such as yourself don't consider this and your denial of systemic racism means you can't be taken seriously.

I know how to use numbers son. If 85 percent of whites are killed by another white and 76 percent of the victimizations of whites are by another white peson, the greater threat to a white person is another white person.

Class is in session. NO !!!! Is that 85% = 4.5 in 100,000 or is it 12 in 100,000? In RAW numbers is that number killed by another white 20,000 homicides a year or 120 homicides a year?

In an equation it looks like

(total w/on/w homicides)
-------------------------------------------------
(total poc/on/white homicides) + (total w/on/w homicides)

THe denominator is simply all homicides with white victims.

It leaves a % number that HAS no relationship to total white homicides.

THE MAGNITUDES OF THE CRIME ARE REMOVED BY THAT NORMALIZATION. You cannot tell the MAGNITUDE of problem. Could be 0.0004% probability or it could 0.0900% probability of DYING at the hands of white murderer. YOU WANNA KNOW THE RATE of white homicide in general before you start making racial comparisons.

You need BOTH the RAW and the population adjusted figure to figure the threat to your WHITE life. (or black, brown, yellow, red life)

Last edited:
IM2

Every high level white crime is reportable by the media. Just got woken up at 1AM by "Blue Alert EXTREME" on my phone a couple nights ago for a WHITE dude that killed police in Tenn that was on the loose.

You cannot get AWAY from normalizing by the racial population.. I've used this example BEFORE AND YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE IT. When the 2020 Floyd riots broke out and the cops were being denigrated nation-wide for cops killing blacks, THAT RAW number was LESS THAN cops killing whites by a factor of 3 or 4.

So if I wanted to be DISINGENUOUS and shove that atcha without NORMALIZING TO the level of THREAT that presented -- would you ACCEPT THAT "fact"? That WHITES ARE MORE ENDANGERED by the cops than Blacks? NO. you shouldn't because it's NOT normalized to black or white population size. There IS no real lying with statistics if you understand the language behind the statistic.

In YOUR stat challenged world -- THAT'S OK to point out. But to BLM -- it would be racist math.

No flacaltenn, we can't do that because the evidence shows that what you claim is not the case.

We have over 100 years worth of data that shows the danger police have been to blacks. You want everybody to forget all that and pretend that only last year matters. This is where YOUR argument is disingenuous and until you can discuss the historical ramification of racist policies by pretendng everything past some arbitrary date whites like you set as too far in the past, unless you're blaming todays democrats for slavery or how we need to go back to the original intent of the founders, you are incapable of having this discussion.

Class is in session. NO !!!! Is that 85% 4.5 in 10,000 or is it 12 in 10,000? In RAW numbers is that number killed by another white 20,000 homicides a year or 120 homicides a year?

You need BOTH the RAW and the population adjusted figure to figure the threat.
Nope. The fact is that if 2,000 whites are killed, 1700 will be killed by another white.

And then there is the matter of qwhites killing themselves.

I love your posts. Please, never stop. :D
You laugh but you can't dispute. For if we use per capita it shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks do not commit crimes. That's 95 percent. So high crime by blacks is really not so.

Class is in session. NO !!!! Is that 85% 4.5 in 10,000 or is it 12 in 10,000? In RAW numbers is that number killed by another white 20,000 homicides a year or 120 homicides a year?

You need BOTH the RAW and the population adjusted figure to figure the threat.

Wow....math really is hard. Next you're gonna talk about correlation coefficients and statistical regression. Anybody have a Spearman's Rho?
:D

Pretty sure you're wasting your time but God Bless for trying.

You laugh but you can't dispute. For if we use per capita it shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks do not commit crimes. That's 95 percent. So high crime by blacks is really not so.

Ah....that's not a per capita measure. Please Google per capita so you do not embarrass yourself further.

Nope. The fact is that if 2,000 whites are killed, 1700 will be killed by another white.

1656651857290.png

Overall, killings of blacks by whites and whites by blacks accounted for about 12 percent of the roughly 6,000 homicides last year in which police had information about the race of both victim and killer – a slight increase from around 11 percent in 2014. About 15.8 percent of white victims were killed by blacks last year, and 8.6 percent of black victims were killed by whites.

Let's see here. In 2019 there was about 47Million people IDENTIFYING as black. Got a question -- should we EXCLUDE Conservative Blacks since they aren't Black enough IM2 ???? :auiqs.jpg:

So 5% of that = 2.35MILLION criminals? In 2019 there were 2.1Mill inmates in US prisons. So that would be 100+% of inmates in prison are BLACK? sounds high to me. But MAYBE..

Where'd you get this 5%? Is that number of crimes in a YEAR? What KIND of crimes? does it include all those crimes for whites you listed in the OPost? Or is just violent crimes? Dont toss out numbers without definitions. GIVE ME THE DEFINITION OF THE 5%.

Last edited:

"If" huh? what's my chance of DYING at the hands of another white person? Rather than from having sex? Or falling into a vat of maple syrup? It's NOT 85%... IS IT? Just SOUNDS bad so you love it.

My chance of dying at the hands of white person is simply 85% of my chance from dying at the hands of ANYBODY !!!! Doesn't tell me what my HOMICIDE RISK IS THO. Does it?'

YOUR homicide risk is much higher than mine. That bothers ME -- does it bother you?

You're never gonna get the language of statistics.

And NOW you want to talk about SUICIDES? Appreciate the concern dude. Truly do. But stop already before we GET to racial divides over death during sex.

"If" huh? what's my chance of DYING at the hands of another white person? Rather than from having sex? Or falling into a vat of maple syrup? It's NOT 85%... IS IT? Just SOUNDS bad so you love it.

You're never gonna get the language of statistics.

And NOW you want to talk about SUICIDES? Appreciate the concern dude. Truly do. But stop already before we GET to racial divides over death during sex.
I understand the language of statistics very well. I also understand the language of a dishonest argument. You know exactly what the 85 percent represents and you would have no problem if the number represented black on black crime. 85 percent of the whites who are MURDERED are MURDERED by another white. A white person is at least 5 times more likely to be murdered by another white than anyone else. That means the greatest threat to whites of being MURDERED is from another white. I understand its not the narrative you want to believe, but that narrative is false.

View attachment 664595

Cant match this up with your 5% of blacks are criminals. Neither can you. Where'd those numbers come from? According to incarceration rates -- as bad as it is for blacks -- it's only about 0.6%. Versus 0.18% for whites.

According to the FBI blacks are 3 times more likely to commit a violent crime than whites. Violent crime is defined in this context as rape, murder, manslaughter, armed robbery or aggravated assault. If you notice, your incarceration rates per capita very closely tracks with FBI data on violent crime. Roughly 3 to 1 per capita.

Why these per capita differences exists can only be speculated upon. My guess is neuro-endocrine. See vasopressin in the brain. But that is only an educated guess. Regardless, the per capita difference in violent crime have existed for decades. Racism is not the answer, because, to be very clear, black women are not the perpetrators, it is primarily young black men. In order to solve the problem you must be first willing to acknowledge the problem. The OP imho is too invested in racial grievance and victim hood to ever honestly address the facts. These posts are his screed against all whites (the very definition of racism) and his own sense of racial grievance. He is a one trick pony.

Last edited:
According to the FBI blacks are 3 times more likely to commit a violent crime than whites. Violent crime is defined in this context as rape, murder, manslaughter, armed robbery or aggravated assault. If you notice, your incarceration rates per capita very closely tracks with FBI data on violent crime. Roughly 3 to 1 per capita.

Why these per capita differences exists can only be speculated upon. My guess is neuro-endocrine. See vasopressin in the brain. But that is only an educated guess. Regardless, the per capita difference in violent crime have existed for decades. Racism is not the answer, because, to be very clear, black women are not the perpetrators, it is primarily young black men. In order to solve the problem you must be first willing to acknowledge the problem. The OP imho is too invested in racial grievance and victim hood to ever honestly address the facts. These posts are his screed against all whites (the very definition of racism) and his own sense of racial grievance. He is a one trick pony.
Actually thats not true. The FBI shows that whites are arrested at more than double blacks and there were more white criminal offenders in 2020. Per capita is just an excuse you guys use, but again if per capita shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks don't commit crimes and 98,000/100,000 whites don't commit a crime then blacks aren't 3 times more likely to commit a crime than whites.

And then you try using incarceration numbers to argue. You have to be found guilty and sentenced to prison to be incarcerated. So if a white and black person commit the same crime and the white person is not setenced or if a black person is charged for a crime when a white person committing a similar offense isn't, this affects incarceration rates. So again, your argument is weak and it's based on your racism.

I am the only one arguing facts here. There ain't no vivtimhood here bitch. But those like you repeat tired ass bromides instead of facing the fact that your argument has no merit. You are the trick.

Last freebie pointing this out -- CANT do that in Zone1. IM2

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back