This is why Chicago has gun crime. Man arrested for getting another illegal gun, after killing a man......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is why our gun crime issue isn't access to guns......our gun crime problem is stupid democrat party policies toward repeat violent gun criminals...

This guy actually shot and killed a man.....and the prosecutors and judge agreed to let him live at home with an ankle monitor.....

Let me repeat that so that even someone who votes for the democrats can understand it....

This guy actually shot and killed a man.....and the prosecutors and judge agreed to let him live at home with an ankle monitor.....

Prosecutors in late April charged 18-year-old Darryl Young with felony aggravated unlawful use of a weapon after he allegedly shot and killed 23-year-old Moses Joseph on the 4800 block of North Malden.

According to investigators, Joseph opened fire on Young and some other men as they stood on a sidewalk. Young allegedly returned fire and fatally shot Joseph in the head. Prosecutors refused to charge Young with murder because they considered the shooting self-defense. But they did charge him with illegal handgun possession.

Young — w
ho has juvenile convictions for aggravated robbery, burglary, and possessing a stolen motor vehicle — was released on an affordable bail with electronic monitoring.

On July 5, sheriff’s deputies who went to Young’s home learned that he was missing. Another person who lives at the house told deputies that they hadn’t seen Young in six days, prosecutors said.

So.....no.......Americans who own and actually carry guns for self defense are not the problem...

Our problem is the democrat party.....and their policy of releasing violent, known, repeat gun offenders over and over again....the thugs in chicago shooting people have long criminal records...they are not John and Jane citizen......so to stop gun crime? We need to vote out these democrats....

Wait....let me guess..

Darryl-Young-CPD.jpeg

Wait....let me guess..

Darryl-Young-CPD.jpeg

Yes...I think that is his medical school photo.....

I feel sorry for the child he was and what he went through to turn him into a monster. I blame the democrat party for that tragedy.

This is why our gun crime issue isn't access to guns......our gun crime problem is stupid democrat party policies toward repeat violent gun criminals...

Let me repeat that so that even someone who votes for the democrats can understand it....

Prosecutors in late April charged 18-year-old Darryl Young with felony aggravated unlawful use of a weapon after he allegedly shot and killed 23-year-old Moses Joseph on the 4800 block of North Malden.

According to investigators, Joseph opened fire on Young and some other men as they stood on a sidewalk. Young allegedly returned fire and fatally shot Joseph in the head. Prosecutors refused to charge Young with murder because they considered the shooting self-defense. But they did charge him with illegal handgun possession.

Young — w
ho has juvenile convictions for aggravated robbery, burglary, and possessing a stolen motor vehicle — was released on an affordable bail with electronic monitoring.

On July 5, sheriff’s deputies who went to Young’s home learned that he was missing. Another person who lives at the house told deputies that they hadn’t seen Young in six days, prosecutors said.

So.....no.......Americans who own and actually carry guns for self defense are not the problem...

Our problem is the democrat party.....and their policy of releasing violent, known, repeat gun offenders over and over again....the thugs in chicago shooting people have long criminal records...they are not John and Jane citizen......so to stop gun crime? We need to vote out these democrats....
The judge set the bail too low. Raising 25G ain't jack to go back on the ankle monitor that didn't stop him last time. Getting illegal weapons while out on bail for shooting someone, sounds like a continuing danger to society. A good covid filled jail cell waiting for trial might solve his problem.

Wait....let me guess..

Darryl-Young-CPD.jpeg

Yes...I think that is his medical school photo.....

I feel sorry for the child he was and what he went through to turn him into a monster. I blame the democrat party for that tragedy.
80% of all black homes are absent a father, thats what happened to this monster, further there are planned parenthood murder centers in every black urban enclave, and every black kid living in that enclave knows exactly what goes on in those murder centers, thus serving to imprint upon that kids mind the inherent worthlessness of black lives following the democratic party/Margaret Sanger social model! Such is how you produce sociopaths on an industrial scale...

Gun control WORKS!!!
:laughing0301:

Who here is absolutely convinced that the only reason anyone wants gun control it so that we, the lawful will be vulnerable to their communist revolution?

Never!

Machine guns or Valhalla.

Gun control WORKS!!!
:laughing0301:

Who here is absolutely convinced that the only reason anyone wants gun control it so that we, the lawful will be vulnerable to their communist revolution?

Never!

Machine guns or Valhalla.

I think the St. Louis Circuit Attorney going after the couple that stood up against the democrat party mob shows this fairly clearly............

New Topics

Forum List

Back