This is why capitalism is broken

There isn't a single person in the US (who isn't incarcerated) working a job involuntarily.

If you're working a job for less than you feel you are worth, that makes you a fool.
Well here is some simple logic for you. You ready? It is mathematically impossible for every or even most of these low wage workers to get a better paying job. Why? Because they don’t fucking exist. You do get that right? Higher paying jobs are few and far between.
If you have the skills the jobs are out there (hardly a week goes by without a headhunter calling me). If you don't have the skills that is on you.
It’s all about you, right?

In your deluded world everyone must have skills, and those without, well fuck them.
Isn't that a tad hypocritical coming from a Libertarian/Anarchist?
No. Not at all. Why?

Frontline workers at 13 of the 20 top U.S. retail companies — including Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, among others — saw an average pay increase of just $1.11 an hour, or 10%, a new analysis by the Brookings Institution found. At the same time, those companies' profits increased 39% year over year, while their stock prices went up by an average of 33%.

“Compared to the windfall profits we've seen at the very big companies, by and large, their workers have seen very little of that actual profits,” Molly Kinder, a fellow at Brookings and author of the report, told Yahoo Money. “This is on top of wages that are often so low, they’re poverty wages. And these jobs, of course, are terribly risky.”

What’s even more bizarre about this, to me, is that impoverished republican voters are okay with this. Big Business can do no wrong!
Maybe Biden's Bezos will give you a truck driving job with Amazon making minimum wage.

LMAO!

Frontline workers at 13 of the 20 top U.S. retail companies — including Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, among others — saw an average pay increase of just $1.11 an hour, or 10%, a new analysis by the Brookings Institution found. At the same time, those companies' profits increased 39% year over year, while their stock prices went up by an average of 33%.

“Compared to the windfall profits we've seen at the very big companies, by and large, their workers have seen very little of that actual profits,” Molly Kinder, a fellow at Brookings and author of the report, told Yahoo Money. “This is on top of wages that are often so low, they’re poverty wages. And these jobs, of course, are terribly risky.”

What’s even more bizarre about this, to me, is that impoverished republican voters are okay with this. Big Business can do no wrong!

The problem with capitalism: You don't get to take other people's assets.

But that's not a problem, that's by design. Obviously if you did make successful decisions, you would not have to take other people's stuff.

Off to work!

Other than that, isn't it odd that the study focuses on big far left companies that hate capitalism?

“Impoverished Republican voters” tend to be good ole fashioned white folks, core Americans with roots tied to those of our founders. They understand that they themselves are to blame for their shortcomings, they understand that begging for free shit is not what good real Americans do.
This simple principle blows the minds of unAmerican lowlife begging pieces of shit doesn’t it?

If these people are so unhappy with their jobs, then it is up to them to change their path in life...

When I got out of the Military, while being proficient in three MOS's including Mechanics, I had doors shut in my face all over...The most prevalant excuse was that Military experience didn't translate to jobs on the outside world...So, I made the decision to take responsibility to change my path...And I trained to be a Truck Driver...Today, I've been a driver for some 28 years, and have saved enough to retire comfortably...I didn't do that by constantly thinking someone else owed me something....

Today our country is in shortage of "the trades"....These are jobs that don't require a college degree, but most of them make more money than a starting carreer of the top college degrees...Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC techs, and Truck Drivers, etc. all have in common that with hard work, and an understanding that personal responsibility can lift individuals from "poverty" are real...

The middle class doesn't have to disappear, it just has to get off it's ass.

There isn't a single person in the US (who isn't incarcerated) working a job involuntarily.

If you're working a job for less than you feel you are worth, that makes you a fool.
Well here is some simple logic for you. You ready? It is mathematically impossible for every or even most of these low wage workers to get a better paying job. Why? Because they don’t fucking exist. You do get that right? Higher paying jobs are few and far between.
If you have the skills the jobs are out there (hardly a week goes by without a headhunter calling me). If you don't have the skills that is on you.
It’s all about you, right?

In your deluded world everyone must have skills, and those without, well fuck them.

‘Individualism’ is a primary component to our nations founding.
Why would you ever think that wise people making wise decisions should be responsible for fools making foolish decisions?
How can you possibly reconcile such an ideology?

The failure of capital growth to trickle down to the working class has been a problem for so long we think that's how it should be.
Our "system" is Keynesean theory for a Monarchy, i.e., top down (gov't being the top) spending and credit- borrow to spend- capitalism is a misnomer in our context, although that's what you've been told we have- capitalism is merely a tool to set a value on goods and services, between the transactors- typically, the market influences the value of either. In our borrow to spend, from the top down policy, humans mandate the market cost of currency, (capital) called interest rates-
Capitalism as practiced anywhere must include a large measure of corporate control over government economic and labor policy. Capitalism cannot exist without a complicit government that sets the maximum allowable level of unfair exploitation of labor and resources and otherwise keeps the rabble in line and productive.
thats why a free market system is far superior to capitalism,,,

Prove it.
Sure. Right wingers should not be complaining about taxes. Just get a better job if you think you are being Taxed too much.

Is this another one of those ‘give me free shit, I need free shit’ threads not so cleverly disguised as something about evil capitalism?
Equal protection of the laws is part of the franchise.

Right wingers seem to be fools or Russian tools. Stop complaining about Taxes, right wingers. Nobody is making you work to pay taxes. If you feel you are paying too much in taxes, you must not be making enough. Find a better job. It really is that easy according to right wingers.
Left wingers seem to be fools or BLM tools. Stop complaining about Taxes, Left wingers. Nobody is making you work to pay taxes. If you feel you are paying too much in taxes, you must not be making enough. Find a better job. It really is that easy according to left wingers.
...haahahahahah--you fked up--the people making more $$$ are paying HIGHER taxes!!!!!!!

Prove it.
Sure. Right wingers should not be complaining about taxes. Just get a better job if you think you are being Taxed too much.

Is this another one of those ‘give me free shit, I need free shit’ threads not so cleverly disguised as something about evil capitalism?

They don’t teach you the US Constitution in Guadalajara Mexico do they?

Hey asshole, all the big corporations backed your guy, Beijing Biden. Dems are locking down businesses, putting them out of business and putting many out of work. But Amazon profits are up ten fold.

So enjoy your new America, where giant multinational corporations make bank and the middle class disappears.
Thank goodness the democrats are for increasing the statutory minimum wage because rich Capitalists won't raise wages on their own capitalist initiative.
....so the employers will just have to RAISE prices!!! = raising the minimum wage is useless

The failure of capital growth to trickle down to the working class has been a problem for so long we think that's how it should be.
Our "system" is Keynesean theory for a Monarchy, i.e., top down (gov't being the top) spending and credit- borrow to spend- capitalism is a misnomer in our context, although that's what you've been told we have- capitalism is merely a tool to set a value on goods and services, between the transactors- typically, the market influences the value of either. In our borrow to spend, from the top down policy, humans mandate the market cost of currency, (capital) called interest rates-
Capitalism as practiced anywhere must include a large measure of corporate control over government economic and labor policy. Capitalism cannot exist without a complicit government that sets the maximum allowable level of unfair exploitation of labor and resources and otherwise keeps the rabble in line and productive.
Wrong.

Corporations or the wealthy in general do in fact try to influence government as do religious groups and poor people and many others.

Control of government as you say is NOT necessary for capitalism.

There is no such thing as unfair exploitation. Exploitation is normal and universal in any and alll economic systems. It is either voliuntary or not and under capitalism it is voluntary. Under any other system it is involuntary and forced
You never know what you'll do until you do what you do when you're broke. You'll take that crappy dead-end job and work yourself to death in it because the alternative is rapid homelessness. Low paying jobs are a deliberate trap and it has never been otherwise. The government even abets this coercive system by subsidizing low wages with food stamps and other assistance.
Wrong.

Low paying jobs are meant to be a stepping stoneand anyone motivated to find a better job does
People just say that like there are better jobs for the taking. A better job often means moving out of the Hooterville rural nowhere where you live and moving to the city. I live in such a place. The people with ambition are long gone while the local economy is full of low energy dumbasses toiling away their lives for a seasonal tourist industry.
Yes there are better jobs for the taking.

Of course you sometimes have to move. That is as old as history one has to move to where opportunities are.

Right wingers seem to be fools or Russian tools. Stop complaining about Taxes, right wingers. Nobody is making you work to pay taxes. If you feel you are paying too much in taxes, you must not be making enough. Find a better job. It really is that easy according to right wingers.
Left wingers seem to be fools or BLM tools. Stop complaining about Taxes, Left wingers. Nobody is making you work to pay taxes. If you feel you are paying too much in taxes, you must not be making enough. Find a better job. It really is that easy according to left wingers.
...haahahahahah--you fked up--the people making more $$$ are paying HIGHER taxes!!!!!!!
lol. The richest are asking to pay more taxes. Why are you so poor under our form of Capitalism?

Prove it.

They don’t teach you the US Constitution in Guadalajara Mexico do they?
You would think that. Right wingers only know how to appeal to ignorance or just make stuff up. Right wing fantasy at its finest.

Hey asshole, all the big corporations backed your guy, Beijing Biden. Dems are locking down businesses, putting them out of business and putting many out of work. But Amazon profits are up ten fold.

So enjoy your new America, where giant multinational corporations make bank and the middle class disappears.
Thank goodness the democrats are for increasing the statutory minimum wage because rich Capitalists won't raise wages on their own capitalist initiative.
....so the employers will just have to RAISE prices!!! = raising the minimum wage is useless
The minimum wage stagnated for around a decade and prices still went up. What is your point if wages outpace inflation.

lol. The richest are asking to pay more taxes. Why are you so poor under our form of Capitalism?
I thought you twisted fucks said the uber wealthy avoid paying taxes via the tax code, loopholes, tax shelters, off shore accounts...etc etc.
Remember when Donny T only paid $750?
Make up your fucked minds please.

Wrong.

Corporations or the wealthy in general do in fact try to influence government as do religious groups and poor people and many others.

Control of government as you say is NOT necessary for capitalism.

There is no such thing as unfair exploitation. Exploitation is normal and universal in any and alll economic systems. It is either voliuntary or not and under capitalism it is voluntary. Under any other system it is involuntary and forced
You never know what you'll do until you do what you do when you're broke. You'll take that crappy dead-end job and work yourself to death in it because the alternative is rapid homelessness. Low paying jobs are a deliberate trap and it has never been otherwise. The government even abets this coercive system by subsidizing low wages with food stamps and other assistance.
Wrong.

Low paying jobs are meant to be a stepping stoneand anyone motivated to find a better job does
People just say that like there are better jobs for the taking. A better job often means moving out of the Hooterville rural nowhere where you live and moving to the city. I live in such a place. The people with ambition are long gone while the local economy is full of low energy dumbasses toiling away their lives for a seasonal tourist industry.
Yes there are better jobs for the taking.

Of course you sometimes have to move. That is as old as history one has to move to where opportunities are.
Insist right wingers stop whining about Taxes! Just get a better job under our form of Capitalism, right wingers.

I thought you twisted fucks said the uber wealthy avoid paying taxes via the tax code, loopholes, tax shelters, off shore accounts...etc etc.
Remember when Donny T only paid $750?
Make up your fucked minds please.
The richest don't mind pay more taxes. Not Rich enough?

The minimum wage stagnated for around a decade and prices still went up. What is your point if wages outpace inflation.
hahhahah
what's my point???!!!!
how about raising the minimum wage is USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back