This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

More ignorant whiteness. Everything whites have is due to government help but whites like you tell us how that is wrong. That's why you like uncle toms because they tell blacks to keep paying taxes to help whites without demanding that we get back some of what we put in the pot.

The only reason you attempt to degrade them by calling them "Uncle Toms" is because you're too fucking lazy to make anything of yourself. You're little more than a bag of skin taking up space.

One of the officers in my company is a black guy. He's worked his ass of and has become successful (something you'd know nothing about). He drives an $80K Mercedes and has a watch collection which rivals mine (he's more of an IWC and Ulysses Nardin fan, I'm more Omega and Rolex). He's spent more money on tailored suits in the last year than you've spent on rent. He's a wonderful gentleman who detests negroes like you, simply because he understands, probably better than anyone I've known, that nobody's going to work hard for you, and that the only way to have anything worth having is to earn it.

So quit your racist sniveling, change your diaper, and go the fuck to work, because nobody's giving you a fuckin' thing...

The government owes dumb ass. That's who reparations are being asked from. Blacks paid taxes while whites got things blacks were excluded from. So drop the ignorance dumb ass.
What blacks today paid taxes that only benefitted whites?

The only reason you attempt to degrade them by calling them "Uncle Toms" is because you're too fucking lazy to make anything of yourself. You're little more than a bag of skin taking up space.

One of the officers in my company is a black guy. He's worked his ass of and has become successful (something you'd know nothing about). He drives an $80K Mercedes and has a watch collection which rivals mine (he's more of an IWC and Ulysses Nardin fan, I'm more Omega and Rolex). He's spent more money on tailored suits in the last year than you've spent on rent. He's a wonderful gentleman who detests negroes like you, simply because he understands, probably better than anyone I've known, that nobody's going to work hard for you, and that the only way to have anything worth having is to earn it.

So quit your racist sniveling, change your diaper, and go the fuck to work, because nobody's giving you a fuckin' thing...
You racists making such assumptions when I know I have done better than you is laughable. There are all kinds of blacks who are not called Uncle Toms like me who are higly successful and have to hear the same stupid ass cracker ass crackerisms.

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,”

Pam Keith
This is why right wing blacks are called Uncle Toms. We all know why a racist piece of shit white loser like you loves Uncle Toms and think that is black success.

I have made my accomplishments plain. I own my home. So your comment about rent shows that you're ignorant white garbage. You can't match me. You're a zero talking shit on the internet that you would never say to a black mans face.

You racists making such assumptions when I know I have done better than you is laughable.

You've failed so horribly at life that you need to go onto an internet forum to raile about racism just to feel as though your feckless, piece of shit existence might have some meaning...

This is why right wing blacks are called Uncle Toms. We all know why a racist piece of shit white loser like you loves Uncle Toms and think that is black success.

Well, one thing I know for sure is that this guy worked for and earned everything he's gotten with my company...

I have made my accomplishments plain. I own my home.

No, you don't.

I own two homes: one here in northeast Florida and another in West Virginia. Owning a home is nice. Owning two is nicer. Having no mortgage on either of them anymore is an accomplishment.

You're not going to impress me here, moolie...

So your comment about rent shows that you're ignorant white garbage.
No, because you're just some Section 8 loser who talks big on the internet...

You can't match me.

HAHAHAHA!! What fucking fool...

You're a zero talking shit on the internet that you would never say to a black mans face.

I have no cause to talk shit to blacks. As I've explained to you before, blacks are decent, good people. It negroes; those societal dregs like you, who often need to have things explained to them. And you wouldn't do shit. You're too big a coward...

You've failed so horribly at life that you need to go onto an internet forum to raile about racism just to feel as though your feckless, piece of shit existence might have some meaning...

Well, one thing I know for sure is that this guy worked for and earned everything he's gotten with my company...

No, you don't.

I own two homes: one here in northeast Florida and another in West Virginia. Owning a home is nice. Owning two is nicer. Having no mortgage on either of them anymore is an accomplishment.

You're not going to impress me here, moolie...

No, because you're just some Section 8 loser who talks big on the internet...

HAHAHAHA!! What fucking fool...

I have no cause to talk shit to blacks. As I've explained to you before, blacks are decent, good people. It negroes; those societal dregs like you, who often need to have things explained to them. And you wouldn't do shit. You're too big a coward...
Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States, it is primarily done online and in social media.

That is what you're doing white boy.

I have to laugh at your ignorance. You're a dumb fuck, brainwashed white supremaciist unable to think for yourself so you repeat bullshit you have heard said by other idiot racists like you.

I am going to make an example out of those like you. And when it comes just remember you were told.

"Well, one thing I know for sure is that this guy worked for and earned everything he's gotten with my company..."

He worked for you while I built 3 organizations.

"No, you don't."

Yes, I do. And thats why I

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When you repeat that dumb ass white racist mumbo jumbo.

I have to laugh at your ignorance. You're a dumb fuck, brainwashed white supremaciist unable to think for yourself so you repeat bullshit you have heard said by other idiot racists like you.

Shut the fuck up, monkey-boy.

You're a failure not only as a negro, but you're a failure at life.

You're nothing. You have no worth; no value to anyone. You're a drain on society.

Go eat your sandwiches made with your gub'mint cheese in your Section 8, rat-infested slum of an apartment, loser...

I am going to make an example out of those like you. And when it comes just remember you were told.

OH NO!!! NOT AN EXAMPLE!!!

Squeeze those blue gums together and shut the fuck up, Buckwheat. It's clear you believe making idle threats on the internet makes you a badass. Well, it doesn't. It just proves that you're nothing more than some lip-flappin' moolie who has nothing of value to offer anyone.

You wanna' see a threat? Come walkin' down my street, you little sambo bitch...

"Well, one thing I know for sure is that this guy worked for and earned everything he's gotten with my company..."

He worked for you while I built 3 organizations.

"No, you don't."

Yes, I do. And thats why I

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When you repeat that dumb ass white racist mumbo jumbo.

You didn't build a fuckin' thing.

You would be crushed under the weight of his investment portfolio, alone. He's successful. You're shit...

The government owes dumb ass. That's who reparations are being asked from. Blacks paid taxes while whites got things blacks were excluded from. So drop the ignorance dumb ass.
More like willful ignorance on his part....coupled with denial and a hefty dose of revisionism.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Shut the fuck up, monkey-boy.

You're a failure not only as a negro, but you're a failure at life.

You're nothing. You have no worth; no value to anyone. You're a drain on society.

Go eat your sandwiches made with your gub'mint cheese in your Section 8, rat-infested slum of an apartment, loser...

OH NO!!! NOT AN EXAMPLE!!!

Squeeze those blue gums together and shut the fuck up, Buckwheat. It's clear you believe making idle threats on the internet makes you a badass. Well, it doesn't. It just proves that you're nothing more than some lip-flappin' moolie who has nothing of value to offer anyone.

You wanna' see a threat? Come walkin' down my street, you little sambo bitch...
Nice to see the graduates of Bob Jones University have kept their standards. :laughing0301:

• Funny
Nice to see the graduates of Bob Jones University have kept their standards. :laughing0301:

Yeah, fuck off.

IM2 is one of those pinheads who believes he should be able to spew his hateful racist rhetoric unchallenged. Clearly, you believe that, as well.

Well, too fuckin' bad, because that ain't happenin'...

Yeah, fuck off.

IM2 is one of those pinheads who believes he should be able to spew his hateful racist rhetoric unchallenged. Clearly, you believe that, as well.

Well, too fuckin' bad, because that ain't happenin'...
Oh, such a scintillating retort! How ever shall I stand the strain?!?! :rolleyes:
You must have been the valedictorian at Bob Jones University graduating class.
Keep it coming, genius......best entertainment to date! ;)

• Funny
When my balls drop, you will be sucking on them. Whites here do all the whining, your gaslighting doesn't change a damn thing.
All you do is bitch and moan about racism, you fucking hypocrite.

Fuwz0v_WcAAUtkL.png

For decades, Democrats told black Americans that Democrats were their champions when even a modicum of research would reveal that it was the Democrats who started a war to keep blacks in chains, fought the 13th, 14th, and15th Amendments, started the KKK, wrote Jim Crow laws, and filibustered the Civil Rights Act. It was the Democrats whose policies destroyed the nuclear black family and eviscerated cities like Detroit, Chicago, and others that were once engines of black advancement. It was the Democrats who called for defunding the police and for “equity” in the justice system, severing the connection between actions and consequences and leaving the blood of thousands of black Americans on streets across the country.

And perhaps most treacherously of all, it was Democrats who told blacks that America is a systemically racist nation where they had no chance for success, sparking the worst racial tension in America in two generations. Proving their disdain for black voters, they tell black Americans their lives are at risk because of racist whites when every black person in America knows they have far more to fear from black males, and it’s not even close.

Democrats constantly tell the middle class they’re being shafted because the rich didn’t pay their fair share. In reality, the top 10% of income earners pay 71% of all federal income taxes while the bottom 50% pay a mere 3%.

They also tell us the border is secure while we watch thousands of people simply walk into the country. Then, they call anyone who notices a racist.

Finally, in 2020 when Americans went to bed with Donald Trump ahead in the polls in states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, only to wake up the next morning to find that Democrat-run cities had stopped counting the votes for hours and, then, when they restarted, Biden was magically ahead. Again, with straight faces, they tell us a guy who couldn’t fill a phone booth for his rallies beat a guy whose supporters overflowed football stadiums across the country, and the guys we see on video walking around with flags inside the Capitol on Jan 6th represent the biggest attack on America since 9/11.

The Nigerian Prince scammers are pikers when compared to the Democrats. All they want is to empty someone’s bank account. Democrats want total control over everyone’s lives.

When the gullible give their money to the Nigerian Prince scammers, it’s only their bank accounts that are being emptied, but when gullible and stupid voters give their votes to Democrats, they’re undermining the Republic for the entire population. The difference is that most of the marks who fall for the Prince scam learn their lessons and rarely make the same mistake twice while the marks who vote for Democrats continue to do it regardless of the damage they do. There’s a word for that.

Forum List

Back