This Is Who We Just Defeated: Democrat Mob Viciously Beats Trump Supporter [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The Democrats will always incite violence. It's all they have. So please be prepared to defend and protect yourself and your family. The Democrats want more violent chaos. Acquire a firearm, and become proficient with its use. Don't leave yourself defenseless against the Democrat hordes. God bless.

Last edited:
i saw that video while i was at work today. it's truly sickening. those that did this should be in jail.

It's time for our justice dept to prosecute black on white hate crime. It would stop a lot of this by letting them know they are no longer protected.

i saw that video while i was at work today. it's truly sickening. those that did this should be in jail.

Not gonna happen. They're 'Social Justice Warriors.' They're protected by the Democrats. You're on your own. You have to defend yourself.

The divide is growing and will continue to grow...I'm almost looking forward to 'them' riding in the back of the bus again.

Nah they should get off man they are SPECIAL intellectuals who are here to save us and show us the way of tolerance!!! Since THIS is tolerance,, ,APPARENTLY this is what they want US to be LIKE SOOOO >>> LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!! If you see this happening,, get pictures, get ten friends for every one of them, go back, and beat them to DEATH, take their damn phones and crush them take their damn IDs and MONEY CREDIT CARDS ETC pile them up and set them on fire. Walk away and lets give back America. GIVE LIBERALS WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN US BACK TENFOLD OR MORE. I have bought a # 36 wood ball bat to make sure the ones that jump any of my family are crushed beyond recognition. I have a CC but hell I don't want to have to clean my 45 and it's not personal enough. This is a federal hate crime they are committing, Imminent threat of death, and the statute of limitations will not be out by the time the current AG is ejected Like a cat by the nape of the neck.

Nah they should get off man they are SPECIAL intellectuals who are here to save us and show us the way of tolerance!!! Since THIS is tolerance,, ,APPARENTLY this is what they want US to be LIKE SOOOO >>> LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!! If you see this happening,, get pictures, get ten friends for every one of them, go back, and beat them to DEATH, take their damn phones and crush them take their damn IDs and MONEY CREDIT CARDS ETC pile them up and set them on fire. Walk away and lets give back America. GIVE LIBERALS WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN US BACK TENFOLD OR MORE. I have bought a # 36 wood ball bat to make sure the ones that jump any of my family are crushed beyond recognition. I have a CC but hell I don't want to have to clean my 45 and it's not personal enough. This is a federal hate crime they are committing, Imminent threat of death, and the statute of limitations will not be out by the time the current AG is ejected Like a cat by the nape of the neck.

Folks are gonna have to get much tougher. The violent Democrat hordes are growing in numbers. Things will get worse. I would advise folks arm themselves and their families. They should teach their children effective fighting skills. Don't leave yourself and your family defenseless against the violent Democrat hordes.

It's time for our justice dept to prosecute black on white hate crime. It would stop a lot of this by letting them know they are no longer protected.

So does shooting and killing a couple of those bastards. This is why you always carry a gun when around Democrats.

It's a good example of why Trump needs to drastically cut social programs. If you are physically capable of working, no more handouts, then you won't have the energy to do things like this.

Forum List

Back