This is 'White Supremacy' According to the Libtard Media

He definitely doesn't fit the leftist's model as a "white supremacist". When you're a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you.

He definitely doesn't fit the leftist's model as a "white supremacist". When you're a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you.

And the libtard media is definitely a bunch of hammers, lol

This guy was going to speak at a Free Speech Rally.

He is obviously a racist, roflmao

This is the rally he was goign to speak at, if I am not mistaken.

SF Freedom Rally Organizer Cancels Amid Safety Concerns, Antifa Shuts Down Freeway, Arrests Made - Breitbart

Liberals have lost their fucking minds and the whole world can see it.

The comments on that breitbart article are truly disgusting Well done to those who make it difficult for these fascists to spread their shit.

True. They're about as dumb as a bunch of fuckin' hammers.
And if a 'nail' is not being a proper nail, then it must be 'weird kind' of nail you have never seen before?

Alt-nail, perhaps?

roflmao

SF Freedom Rally Organizer Cancels Amid Safety Concerns, Antifa Shuts Down Freeway, Arrests Made - Breitbart

The comments on that breitbart article are truly disgusting Well done to those who make it difficult for these fascists to spread their shit.

True fascists break shit, burn shit, and deprive people of their constitutional right to free speech. Is this something you've seen conservatives do?

He can always go to the deep south if he wants to speak in favor of white supremacy

Can you name the mythical town you are referring to?

True fascists break shit, burn shit, and deprive people of their constitutional right to free speech. Is this something you've seen conservatives do?

upload_2017-8-27_22-43-55.png

Forum List

Back