This Is What You Voted To Impose On America

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I sure would like to see any Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, voter try to defend this.....

1. "Adding wokeness: Oregon promotes teacher program to subtract ‘racism in mathematics’

2. The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) recently encouraged teachers to register for training that encourages “ethnomathematics” and argues, among other things, that White supremacy manifests itself in the focus on finding the right answer.

3. .... for middle school teachers to make use of a toolkit for “dismantling racism in mathematics.” The event website identifies the event as a partnership between California’s San Mateo County Office of Education, The Education Trust-West and others.

4. Part of the toolkit includes a list of ways “white supremacy culture” allegedly “infiltrates math classrooms.” Those include “the focus is on getting the ‘right’ answer,” students being “required to ‘show their work,'” and other alleged manifestations.

5. “The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so,” the document for the “Equitable Math” toolkit reads. “Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict.”

6. The ODE, led by Colt Gill, confirmed the letter to Fox News. ODE Communications Director Marc Siegel also defended the “Equitable Math” educational program, saying it “helps educators learn key tools for engagement, develop strategies to improve equitable outcomes for Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, and join communities of practice.”

7. ....similarly identifies “objectivity” — described as “the belief that there is such a thing as being objective or ‘neutral'” — as a characteristic of White supremacy.
Instead of focusing on one right answer, the toolkit encourages teachers to “come up with at least two answers that might solve this problem.”

8. It adds: “Challenge standardized test questions by getting the ‘right’ answer, but justify other answers by unpacking the assumptions that are made in the problem.”
It also encourages teachers to “center ethnomathematics,” which includes a variety of guidelines. One of them instructs educators to “identify and challenge the ways that math is used to uphold capitalist, imperialist, and racist views.”

9. The newsletter surfaced amid a broader uproar over critical race theory and diversity training sessions in government entities. For example, a media frenzy erupted last year after a controversial graphic on “whiteness” surfaced from National Museum for African American History and Culture.

10. ....the “aspects and assumptions of whiteness” into categories such as “rugged individualism” and “history.” For example, under “future orientation,” the graphic listed “delayed gratification” and planning for the future as ideas spread by White culture."

Yup.....you were stupid enough to vote for this.....

I sure would like to see any Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, voter try to defend this.....

1. "Adding wokeness: Oregon promotes teacher program to subtract ‘racism in mathematics’

2. The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) recently encouraged teachers to register for training that encourages “ethnomathematics” and argues, among other things, that White supremacy manifests itself in the focus on finding the right answer.

3. .... for middle school teachers to make use of a toolkit for “dismantling racism in mathematics.” The event website identifies the event as a partnership between California’s San Mateo County Office of Education, The Education Trust-West and others.

4. Part of the toolkit includes a list of ways “white supremacy culture” allegedly “infiltrates math classrooms.” Those include “the focus is on getting the ‘right’ answer,” students being “required to ‘show their work,'” and other alleged manifestations.

5. “The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so,” the document for the “Equitable Math” toolkit reads. “Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict.”

6. The ODE, led by Colt Gill, confirmed the letter to Fox News. ODE Communications Director Marc Siegel also defended the “Equitable Math” educational program, saying it “helps educators learn key tools for engagement, develop strategies to improve equitable outcomes for Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, and join communities of practice.”

7. ....similarly identifies “objectivity” — described as “the belief that there is such a thing as being objective or ‘neutral'” — as a characteristic of White supremacy.
Instead of focusing on one right answer, the toolkit encourages teachers to “come up with at least two answers that might solve this problem.”

8. It adds: “Challenge standardized test questions by getting the ‘right’ answer, but justify other answers by unpacking the assumptions that are made in the problem.”
It also encourages teachers to “center ethnomathematics,” which includes a variety of guidelines. One of them instructs educators to “identify and challenge the ways that math is used to uphold capitalist, imperialist, and racist views.”

9. The newsletter surfaced amid a broader uproar over critical race theory and diversity training sessions in government entities. For example, a media frenzy erupted last year after a controversial graphic on “whiteness” surfaced from National Museum for African American History and Culture.

10. ....the “aspects and assumptions of whiteness” into categories such as “rugged individualism” and “history.” For example, under “future orientation,” the graphic listed “delayed gratification” and planning for the future as ideas spread by White culture."

There is no general election for university professors or curriculums in colleges.

The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so,”

Most mathematics used in life is not objective but merely choosing the best option.

Not how many more miles can I drive my car......but do I have enough gas to reach the next gas station.

Not how much are the six items in my shopping cart going to cost?......but will the $20 in my wallet cover it

Not how long will it take me to bring my car to a stop.......but do I have enough distance to the car in front of me?

Most math in life is an estimate and a decision based on that estimate.

11. Democrats/Liberals do everything possible to excuse, ignore, hide criminality.

Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.” Archives | The Philadelphia Inquirer
  1. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.

In effect, they are revealing that they believe that blacks and other minorities cannot help themselves and cannot be other than criminals.

Ye, it's pretty oppressive to require people to provide correct answers. I wonder how long before a dmv driving test becomes racist?

12. Obama's Promise Program.
Result: The Parkland Massacre.

The Left conspired to hide the out-of-proportion disruption of public schools by minority students.

The Obama administration threatened any school that disciplined black and Hispanic students beyond the rate of white and Asian kids, with DoJ racial charges.
The Obamunists bribed police to overlook charges that should have been brought against minority youth.
This resulted in Nikolas Cruz being able to pass a background check, and purchase weapons used to kill 17 innocents.

In effect, Democrats/Liberals have revealed that they believe that black and Hispanic students in public schools cannot be other than thugs who assault teachers and other students.

These are the real racists.....so they claim that about the other side.

13.No right answers???

No showing your work???

No objectivity.....the essence of mathematics????

In effect, Democrats/Liberal have inadvertently revealed that they don't believe blacks and other minorities are capable of learning mathematics.

The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so,”

Most mathematics used in life is not objective but merely choosing the best option.

Not how many more miles can I drive my car......but do I have enough gas to reach the next gas station.

Not how much are the six items in my shopping cart going to cost?......but will the $20 in my wallet cover it

Not how long will it take me to bring my car to a stop.......but do I have enough distance to the car in front of me?

You either know it or you don't. the rest is being upped taught to get with the program. so many government projects behind completion dates now. Tens of billions and hundreds of billions of dollars over budget and not even in service.

14. The Democrats/Liberals told black Americans to be sure to avoid these characteristics:

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

The must be sure that minorities never become successful.

If they do, they won't be on......

1613501882157.png

Wow.

Just fucking wow

The Racism of Low Expectations

"Poor kids can be jus as bright as white kids"

This is why I doubt black and minority support of democrats is anywhere near what the exit polling shows. Big city voter fraud accounts for the majority of democrat support by minorities.

I'd be absolutely livid if I were a minority in OR and someone said that to my face

Last edited:

So you believe that minorities cannot handle math? Really? You agree with OR?

So you believe that minorities cannot handle math? Really? You agree with OR?
read my post

agree or not

2+2 = 5 now? How dare you assume my equation?!?!?!

2+2 = 5 now? How dare you assume my equation?!?!?!

It's only 5 if you are a minority.

Wadda you....some sort of white supremacist of summpin'?????

If you understand math vs. memorizing problems and solutions then it is irrelevant how you ask questions as you understand methodology. You are such a fucking stupid person it hurts. F U loser Giants fan.

Forum List

Back