This is what the "Woke" left brings us.....

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
If there was ever any question the left is nuttier than a truckload of Payday candy bars.....................

1614903817948.png

Just when you think these people can’t possibly be any more stupid, they say something like this. Would this “lady” prefer the male EMT just leave her to die?

Thatt's no way for a human with a spine to live, spending your days searching the internet for stupid reasons to get hysterical about the opposition, but it's how most of the right here chooses to live.

Seriously, we don't get this on the liberal side, the endless barrage of reasons-to-hate. It just doesn't work on liberals, appealing to hate.

Thatt's no way for a human with a spine to live, spending your days searching the internet for stupid reasons to get hysterical about the opposition, but it's how most of the right here chooses to live.

Seriously, we don't get this on the liberal side, the endless barrage of reasons-to-hate. It just doesn't work on liberals, appealing to hate.
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

-- attributed to noted leftist icons Vladimir Lenin, Karl Marx, Joseph Goebbels, and Saul Alinsky

I guess you've never caught the endless stream of Orange Man Bad stories by your fellow LibBots from news sites no one has ever heard of.

I guess you've never caught the endless stream of Orange Man Bad stories by your fellow LibBots from news sites no one has ever heard of.

We actually criticized Trump's policies and his actions, many of which were criminal, and almost all of which lead you to the mess you're currently in.

You consistently refused to view this as anything other than TDS or "orange man bad", and now that it's all come crashing down around you, you're still saying that Trump was the best President ever and he didn't lost the election.

Now you're projecting your inability to do anything other than project idiocy onto the rest of us who want to discuss policy and ideas. Something that you're simply not capable of doing. If you're not insulting and berating liberals, you have nothing to say.

We actually criticized Trump's policies and his actions, many of which were criminal, and almost all of which lead you to the mess you're currently in.

You consistently refused to view this as anything other than TDS or "orange man bad", and now that it's all come crashing down around you, you're still saying that Trump was the best President ever and he didn't lost the election.

Now you're projecting your inability to do anything other than project idiocy onto the rest of us who want to discuss policy and ideas. Something that you're simply not capable of doing. If you're not insulting and berating liberals, you have nothing to say.
List Trump's policies which were criminal.

If there was ever any question the left is nuttier than a truckload of Payday candy bars.....................

View attachment 464222
I was accused of sexual misconduct when working in the FDA building and one of the interns and i were talking about CPR. She went to my boss and said she felt threatened by my words, and so we went to court. When the lawyers for my company reviewed the case, they dropped all charges. Since then, i have sworn that if i see a woman young or old dying of a heart attack on the street, i will walk on by and call 911. If she dies, she dies, this is what you get when women call rape, all too many times...

List Trump's policies which were criminal.
Now you did it. She will blather about a nothing burger accusing orange man bad, as the brainwashed idiots were told to parrot.

Forum List

Back