This is what the judicial process working looks like.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

House panel announces agreement to get Trump financial records -statement

WASHINGTON, Sept 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. House of Representatives committee said Thursday it had reached an agreement with Donald Trump and accounting firm Mazars USA on handing over some of the former president's financial records.

"After numerous court victories, I am pleased that my committee has now reached an agreement to obtain key financial documents that former President Trump fought for years to hide from Congress," said Representative Carolyn Maloney, chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform.

The real victory here is forcing Trump to comply with the rule of law (for once), no matter what the tax records reveal or don't reveal.

You lawless miscreants mewling about "the rule of law" would be comedy gold, were it not so breathtakingly pathetic.
How it must suck to be a Trumpleton. When does the winning start?

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit unanimously ruled that the Democratic-controlled House committee can obtain records from a period surrounding Trump's 2016 campaign and his time in office.

The committee in April 2019 issued a subpoena seeking eight years of accounting and other financial records as part of its investigation into what Maloney called Trump’s "unprecedented conflicts of interest, self-dealing, and foreign financial ties."

Given that Trump believed he could keep classified documents he must have thought "unprecedented conflicts of interest, self-dealing, and foreign financial ties" was a walk in the park.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit unanimously ruled that the Democratic-controlled House committee can obtain records from a period surrounding Trump's 2016 campaign and his time in office.

The committee in April 2019 issued a subpoena seeking eight years of accounting and other financial records as part of its investigation into what Maloney called Trump’s "unprecedented conflicts of interest, self-dealing, and foreign financial ties."

Given that Trump believed he could keep classified documents he must have thought "unprecedented conflicts of interest, self-dealing, and foreign financial ties" was a walk in the park.
GoteemNow.jpg

Do you think Biden declared all of his Big Guy 10%?
Whataboutism.
If the clowns on the right find a way to win the House, I guess we can get ready for some Bogus Impeachments.
This what a Banana Republic looks like
And when/if the R win back the House, will all their fine actions also define a BR?
Or will it be deemed payback and justified.

trumps a con man, he's getting what he deserves.

The real victory here is forcing Trump to comply with the rule of law (for once), no matter what the tax records reveal or don't reveal.
trump has been cheating his entire life.
career con man, now, finally, paying for it.

How much MONEY $$$$$ does he owe to:

the Russian's,
the Saudi's and
foreign Banks?

House panel announces agreement to get Trump financial records -statement

WASHINGTON, Sept 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. House of Representatives committee said Thursday it had reached an agreement with Donald Trump and accounting firm Mazars USA on handing over some of the former president's financial records.

"After numerous court victories, I am pleased that my committee has now reached an agreement to obtain key financial documents that former President Trump fought for years to hide from Congress," said Representative Carolyn Maloney, chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform.

You should probably seek help for your TDS

Whataboutism.
If the clowns on the right find a way to win the House, I guess we can get ready for some Bogus Impeachments.
Only bogus to you delusional liberals. More importantly, we'd get some badly needed pardons to patriotic Americans being persecuted.

Forum List

Back