Zone1 This is What the Government has done for Whites

This is about whites recognizing what they have been given and how that impacts the quality of life for the large majority of whites in America. Blacks were excluded so then it should be talked about and understood by whites how that exclusion for almost 200 years as an officially declared country has given whites the advantage they have today. If you consider this, then all the lectures coming from the right here in this forum should end because whites only have this advantage because of that exclusion, not because they worked harder, stressed education or anything else that has been claimed.
White overseers taught their slaves what work was needed and how to do it, therefore the knowledge of how to build a great nation was already in place before the first slave set foot here. Without slave labor it just would have taken a little longer.

This has nothing to do with the topic. Your response shows that you have no clue about why blacks have less wealth. In fact, your response is stump stupid.
How do you respond to this?

"Blacks are in the 'spending stage' of their economic liberation, which is natural and normal. However, when one is spending to rectify the poverty of the past one cannot build wealth for the future. When the need for tangible material goods (called 'conspicuous consumption') is satisfied blacks will likely turn their attention to wealth building."

I can only speak to what the government gave to my white family, who arrived in the 1900s.

1) A chance to get a college education (same as the blacks in their college classes did)

2) Opportunities to apply their intelligence, ability, motivation, and discipline to move from poverty to the middle and upper-middle class (same as the blacks were given)

3) A chance to move away from antisemitic areas, which they did, and buy a house where people didn‘t have hostile attitudes toward Jews

4) A chance to practice their religion without fear of being murdered (although we do have to hire police protection at the synagogue)

I have the first amendment right to air my grievance. Whites did not create this country and so if you can't accept me using my first amendment right, move to a country that doesn't allow that right.

Because the reality is that we are better off with you.
To the government, NOT to force them on others.

Meister, You're disagreeing with documented fact. You opinion and garbage published by right wing groups is not that.
Meister the links I posted makes your disagreement irrelevant. You're not disagreeing based on the facts presented, we all know that and it makes you look stupid.

How do you respond to this?

"Blacks are in the 'spending stage' of their economic liberation, which is natural and normal. However, when one is spending to rectify the poverty of the past one cannot build wealth for the future. When the need for tangible material goods (called 'conspicuous consumption') is satisfied blacks will likely turn their attention to wealth building."
This thread is about what the government has done for whites.
It is not about your flawed analysis of black wealth that ignores the trilllions of dollars blacks have been denied by various forms of white racism.

Meister the links I posted makes your disagreement irrelevant. You're not disagreeing based on the facts presented, we all know that and it makes you look stupid.
I'm just telling you about the 'Great Society', Not sure what you're talking about? by the way, most of your links don't even work. :laughing0301:
You can post your links all you want, IM2.

I'm just telling you about the 'Great Society', Not sure what you're talking about? by the way, most of your links don't even work. :laughing0301:
You can post your links all you want, IM2.
Funny, the links work for me.

This thread is not about your belief about what the Great Society program did. You responded to an off topic post, then continued responding off topic yourself. The great society programs did not do what you claim. Welfare was actually created more or less in 1910 with the creation of the Children's Bureau, then it was restructured in 1935 by Title 4 of the Social Security Act. In both cases white women with no husband at home were provided government assitance. And it did not matter how they got in that position.

I see no commentary from whites like you claiming how these programs created government dependency or were responsible for all the things you blame the Great Society for. Your entire argument in this regard is historically inaccurate and when you look at it's totality, intellectually lazy.

Now why do you have problems discussing the topic? Is it because doing so kills the lie you have believed your entire life? So how about you following the rules you enforce on everyone else?

This is What the Government has done for Whites

Is the topic. Not the racist claim that Johnson created the Great Society Programs to get blacks to vote democrat. When Republicans nominated Goldwater, the few blacks who stayed Republican after Robert Moton left the Republican party in the 1930's finally walked away.

So if you're going to talk about the Great Society, be truthful, because that was another government program that mostly helped whites.

This thread is about what the government has done for whites.
It is not about your flawed analysis of black wealth that ignores the trilllions of dollars blacks have been denied by various forms of white racism.
Implicit is what government hasn't done for blacks and other minorities. I get it.

Implicit is what government hasn't done for blacks and other minorities. I get it.
This is about whites facing the reality of just how much they have been given by the government. Blacks and other non white people are not a part of this topic.

This is about whites facing the reality of just how much they have been given by the government. Blacks and other non white people are not a part of this topic.
I'm grateful for any help from the government.

This has nothing to do with the topic. Your response shows that you have no clue about why blacks have less wealth. In fact, your response is stump stupid.
Instead of being a whiney troll, when do you present real-life solutions?

Do you think that this might, just possibly, be a major problem for blacks, caused by blacks?
One-S.jpg

Funny, the links work for me.

This thread is not about your belief about what the Great Society program did. You responded to an off topic post, then continued responding off topic yourself. The great society programs did not do what you claim. Welfare was actually created more or less in 1910 with the creation of the Children's Bureau, then it was restructured in 1935 by Title 4 of the Social Security Act. In both cases white women with no husband at home were provided government assitance. And it did not matter how they got in that position.

I see no commentary from whites like you claiming how these programs created government dependency or were responsible for all the things you blame the Great Society for. Your entire argument in this regard is historically inaccurate and when you look at it's totality, intellectually lazy.

Now why do you have problems discussing the topic? Is it because doing so kills the lie you have believed your entire life? So how about you following the rules you enforce on everyone else?

This is What the Government has done for Whites

Is the topic. Not the racist claim that Johnson created the Great Society Programs to get blacks to vote democrat. When Republicans nominated Goldwater, the few blacks who stayed Republican after Robert Moton left the Republican party in the 1930's finally walked away.

So if you're going to talk about the Great Society, be truthful, because that was another government program that mostly helped whites.
Once again and I'll type slowly for you. This is 2022, NOT the 1950s.

Once again and I'll type slowly for you. This is 2022, NOT the 1950s.
Tell me that it's not 1776 next July 4th. So face the music without denial. Whites have been given more than everybody here and it did not stop in the 1950's. White own of their profits right now. And during the pandemic white businesses were handed huge sums of money from the government. But you see, Marknut, those proframs I talk about have created much of the wealth whites have now. And considering that 40 percent of whites in America are still benefitting from the Homestead Act, you can drop the silly it's 2022 stuff.

Your excuses get you nowhere son. Understand that and govern yourself accordingly.

It's funny how some whites can tell us how democrats owned slaves in the 1800's but when faced with the fact that whites have been given more by the government than anybody else, suddenly it's 2022.

Tell me that it's not 1776 next July 4th. So face the music without denial. Whites have been given more than everybody here and it did not stop in the 1950's. White own of their profits right now. And during the pandemic white businesses were handed huge sums of money from the government. But you see, Marknut, those proframs I talk about have created much of the wealth whites have now. And considering that 40 percent of whites in America are still benefitting from the Homestead Act, you can drop the silly it's 2022 stuff.

Your excuses get you nowhere son. Understand that and govern yourself accordingly.
That history is fine, but it how does it help blacks?

I dunno. I like those SS checks. :)
That’s very different. You and I paid into the program for decades. (I was self-employed for 20 years, so I paid in double.)

That does not compare to women in their 20s, and 30s, and 40s who refuse to take any of the millions of open jobs and feel entitled to getting all sorts of welfare. Many of them have never held a full-time job in their lives. At the minimum, any able-bodied adult on welfare should have to work at least 20 hours a week, with FICA and other taxes withheld.

New Topics

Forum List

Back