Zone1 This is What the Government has done for Whites

Only white racists cling to the excuse of incremental progress.

Look idiot, eligibility doesn't mean acceptance. Blacks have learned that words written on paper don't mean anything. So stop trying to dismiss what I say from the perspective of a white man who never has had to face what I am talking about. Quit denying the long term effects of exclusion.
You have a vivid imagination. There is nothing stopping blacks from getting everything whites do.

Only white racists cling to the excuse of incremental progress.
Incremental progress is the only real progress. All you achieve with your complaining about past wrongs is to alienate the people like me that YOU need to achieve an equal society. We will always outnumber you and when the Latinos become the majority you won't be the favored minority anymore. No more AA, no more set asides, no white guilt propping you up when you fail and to make things worse for you, you won't be able to blame whites anymore.

interesting how the usual racist blacks never mention racism in South Africa against the whites who were born there.
This is a thread about what the government has given to whites in America. Whining about the treatment of Apartheid practicing Afrikaners is not the topic.

You have a vivid imagination. There is nothing stopping blacks from getting everything whites do.
When you turn black and experience life as a black person, come tell me about my imagination. If what you are saying was true, millions of blacks would not be saying the same things were are saying here.

Incremental progress is the only real progress. All you achieve with your complaining about past wrongs is to alienate the people like me that YOU need to achieve an equal society. We will always outnumber you and when the Latinos become the majority you won't be the favored minority anymore. No more AA, no more set asides, no white guilt propping you up when you fail and to make things worse for you, you won't be able to blame whites anymore.
Whites have never had to accept incremental progress. So stop making excuses. I'm not just talking about past wrongs and you are part of the problem so I'm not concerned with your alienation. Like I have said, there are people in this forum who are just as white as you and they aren't making excuses, or telling me to be patient and in perhaps 400 more years we'll stop being racists or who claim that my mere mention of the damage past and current forms of white racism have done will alienate them and make them turn racist. So apparently it's YOU who has the problem.

Favored minority? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I suggest you read these 2 books:

The Color of Law
When Affirmative Action was White.

Because you're running your mouth with no knowledge of public policies and it's effect on communities of color.

This is not about a matter of numbers and hispanics face the same white racism. Hispanics are included in AA idiot. Your whiteness has propped you up your entire life. The things I have accomplished as a black man facing white racists like you, you would never have been able to do. Look at you now, whining about AA and set asides when white men are 31 percent of the population and are the majority of everything.

Talk about whining. Take a look in the mirror.

Whites have never had to accept incremental progress. So stop making excuses. I'm not just talking about past wrongs and you are part of the problem so I'm not concerned with your alienation. Like I have said, there are people in this forum who are just as white as you and they aren't making excuses, or telling me to be patient and in perhaps 400 more years we'll stop being racists or who claim that my mere mention of the damage past and current forms of white racism have done will alienate them and make them turn racist. So apparently it's YOU who has the problem.

Favored minority? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Color of Law

Because you're running your mouth with no knowledge of public policies and it's effect on communities of color.

This is not about a matter of numbers and hispanics face the same white racism. Hispanics are included in AA idiot. Your whiteness has propped you up your entire life. The things I have accomplished as a black man facing white racists like you, you would never have been able to do. Look at you now, whining about AA and set asides when white men are 31 percent of the population and are the majority of everything.

The Color of Law

Any white except a WASP has had to accept incremental progress. They all did and it worked. Today there is no practical difference between a WASP, the Italians, the Irish, the Germans, the Swedes, the Finns, the Polish, the Hungarians and the Jews. All of which faced discrimination and prejudice at least as severe as blacks did. Asians and Latinos have also benefitted from incremental progress, the only reason Latinos aren't completely assimilated is the constant heavy flow across the southern border.
If anything you have claimed about your life is true, I've faced much harder challenges than you have. But that isn't important to you because you live in an imaginary world where everyone is out to get you and everyone has it better than you. There is a clinical name for that syndrome, it's called PARANOIA.
It's really amusing, you call me a racist, when I believe that everyone is equally capable regardless of race, YOU are the person here that is fixated on race to the exclusion of everything else.

The Color of Law

Let me know when you read these books.

The Color of Law

Let me know when you read these books.

All slanted op-eds. To some extent racism, sexism, nationalism and a whole lot of other -isms will always exist. People with attitudes like your's do nothing except make the situation worse.
People can and often do write slanted books, and those are always your go-to for information.

Look idiot, eligibility doesn't mean acceptance. Blacks have learned that words written on paper don't mean anything. So stop trying to dismiss what I say from the perspective of a white man who never has had to face what I am talking about. Quit denying the long term effects of exclusion.

Someone should have explained to you at an early age that the world doesn't owe you a living.

Only black racists keep denying the progress.
It's because they need racism, it's their bread and butter.
Only white racists think a half done job is progress.

Actually, some blacks think that any white republican is a racist. true story
No, that's actually not a true story. But when you read racist comments made in a forum by republicans it leads you to say that THOSE Republicans are racists. Now ninja is a straight up racist and what you racists do here is post loads of racist manure then whine about being called what you are.

No, that's actually not a true story. But when you read racist comments made in a forum by republicans it leads you to say that THOSE Republicans are racists. Now ninja is a straight up racist and what you racists do here is post loads of racist manure then whine about being called what you are.
There are too many posts that suggest otherwise.

Starting from 0% and getting to 50% (your number, not mine) is progress
in the real world.
Like I said, it won't happen over night, but it's coming. No denying that.
In the real world, you don't face the racism. You produce it. So until you face it, you can't tell a person facing it that less racism is improvement. You would look stupid telling a woman that she should recognize that there is less sexual harassment going on and if she doesn't notice it, she's a sexist.

Whites like you project. You don't want racism to end because it's the only way you can make it.

Whites have been saying what you say since emancipation. And 20 years from now somebody white will tell a black man the same thing you are now. Like I said, it's easy to be white and talk about incremental progress. You've had 160 years. You guys talk about how 50 years of Affirmative Action is enough, but tell us to hang on and 2wit another 50-60 years to stop being racists. This is zone 1 and I can't really say what I want. But what I will say is that time is up. Whites need to pick up the pace and do what it takes to make other whites recognize that racism will not be tolerated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back