This is what real illegal immigration looks like, right in the middle of a pandemic

Open the border to hunting. No more illegals slithering across the border.
So, forget the fact that we do them wrong, but let's kill them for the mess we made. Got it. That's the response I expected from you, absent of any morals, soul, decency, or christian empathy. Please, pass your loving message along at Bible study next Sunday. I'll bet your group are all a bunch of peas in a pod.
No no no. We don't kill them for mess. It's a sport. Hunting.
Wow folks, we've got ourselves a real serial killer wanta be for sport. Who knew? She's definitely all about some murder, that is for sure.

Its exhibit A of why blob supporters are considered the scum of the earth. That miserable bitch wasn't like this before Trump.
Of course I was. Being a bitch is a compliment. Although I will say that it took Trump to show me how little democrats deserve to use air and take up space.
The comment was "miserable bitch". Consider your self complimented.

Open the border to hunting. No more illegals slithering across the border.
So, forget the fact that we do them wrong, but let's kill them for the mess we made. Got it. That's the response I expected from you, absent of any morals, soul, decency, or christian empathy. Please, pass your loving message along at Bible study next Sunday. I'll bet your group are all a bunch of peas in a pod.
There are no Progs with money that give it all up for the movement that I ever have heard about. Not one entertainer has. They take photo shoots with despot leaders and even go down to an area and do an hour of labor in destitute regions. Then they return home to their mansions. When the media/entertainers humble themselves to much smaller ways of living and give what they have to others voluntarily to practice what they preach, then inroads will be made. Our future is in the Bible. For it tells you about life.....and death.

Forum List

Back