This Is What Racism Sounds Like in the Banking Industry

You changed what I said.

Nope. Not at all.

I used an excerpt which focused exclusively on what I wanted to address.

You said racism exists, sure, but for years here now you still refused to 1)define what that means in real time and 2)acknowledge victims who get raped by White racism today.

You very post I originally replied to was you, refusing, to acknowledge a negro who was victimized by banking racism. And that is in the face of banking processes still being the most widely-acknowledged form of racism, today, at least by the progressives orgs of our society. But, not you?

Saying racism exist, and saying we are in a racist society, are in fact two very different things, so please realize that I never addressed the comparison nor contrast here.

And I agree, that the vast majority of people in our society, are not racists ---but they are prejudiced and have always used that prejudice to create cultures that are pro-Racist. Therefore claiming that the society is pro-Racist, is veracious.

So I think I did answer both of those..... so that tells me that A: You don't care what I have to say, and B: there is no point in talking with you further, because you are more interested in an ideological response.

So, nice chatting with you.

The banking industry use a fiat currency that exists on interest. When each dollar is paid off by a percentage of interest, it disappears. The fiat currency must constantly have loans as to create new money or principal using interest on for legality. There is a lot of highway robbery on loans. There is also a lot of people who do not honor their loan payments. This cause problems and unfortunately can let individuals get blame for doing no wrong.

...that tells me that A: You don't care what I have to say...you are more interested in an ideological response.

So, nice chatting with you.

No, you are incorrect that I don't care what you have to say. The fact that I commented on any of your remarks here, proves that I cared about what you had to say.

You could help yourself a lot by, accepting, I am not required to comment on your entire post whenever I quoted an excerpt of what I specifically want to address. Especially when your ideological flaws here can be synopsized efficiently without addressing every word you posted.

The banking industry use a fiat currency that exists on interest. When each dollar is paid off by a percentage of interest, it disappears. The fiat currency must constantly have loans as to create new money or principal using interest on for legality. There is a lot of highway robbery on loans. There is also a lot of people who do not honor their loan payments. This cause problems and unfortunately can let individuals get blame for doing no wrong.

If you take out a loan you can't pay... why should you not be blamed for it?

When I myself had loans I could not pay, it never occurred to me that anyone else was to blame, but me.

Forum List

Back