This is what pure evil sounds like…

a
we can deal with that when it happens,,,for now lets start with that you cant do it because the baby is inconvenient, that,,, they could have dealt with using birth control

and this discussion is about the cheering

When it happens?

Over 65 thousand women in America face an ectopic pregnancy every year.

There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1. Nothing is done and the woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed and the woman lives.

There is no "may" or "possible" or "if" or "could be."

The woman DIES if an abortion isn't performed. There is no life in that fertilized egg and never will be. Only DEATH to the woman if she doesn't have an abortion. If she has that abortion quick enough she may be lucky to preserve her fertility to be able to have a child.

That is just one condition that women face with pregnancy that will kill them in America every year. There are many. There are literally tens of thousands of women each year who face death if they don't get an abortion.

Like my cousin's wife. She was in the 3rd trimester of a very planned and wanted pregnancy. The umbilical cord got wrapped around the neck of the fetus and strangled it.

She had to have a late term abortion to save her life and preserve her fertility. According to you and others she should have walked around for who knows how long with a dead fetus inside her growing bacteria that will kill her. That bacteria is called paratinitus. Which will depending on how long it's been allowed to grow, will at least leave the woman infertile or at worse dead. My cousin and his wife preserved her life and fertility. She went on to have 2 children. One is learning to be a surgeon now. The other an orthodontist.

Do you want to tell all the people my cousin's son has helped and will help that his mom should have died and he shouldn't have ever been born? Do you want to tell all the people who my cousin's daughter has helped and will help that her mom should have died and she shouldn't have been born?

I also know you're lying about that law. Which that's all you people have is lies. it's disgusting.

What I find is pure evil is you and people like you. You hate women and want them to die.
if and when a womens life is in danger it can be dealt with,,,what we are talking about is abortions on demand because of convenience

its not like birth control isnt available in every pharmacy

Tell that to the man. The man can go to any pharmacy to get condoms. It just costs a few dollars. Yet you don't seem to believe that men have any responsibility for creating unplanned pregnancies. And you don't seem to have any problem with men creating pregnancies then turning their backs on their own flesh and blood and walking away. Leaving that woman to deal with the situation alone and the man to go on to the next woman he causes to be pregnant to walk away from.

A woman has to take time off work and lose that pay, go to a doctor and pay the fees to see that doctor. Then pay for the lab report because no doctor will prescribe any birth control to a woman without a Pap smear. Then she has to go to the pharmacy for the actual birth control. It's not offered over the counter for a couple dollars like condoms are.

You are condemning people for saving women's lives. It's been illegal to abort a fetus past the stage of viability since Roe V Wade. The only reason an abortion is performed in the last trimester is because there's a serious problem with the pregnancy and the woman's life is in jeopardy. You call people who pass laws to save women's lives evil. By doing that you are advocating to kill women. You are saying that it's more important to kill that woman. That's evil. When she dies, the fetus will never make it to birth to be born and alive. So no matter if you succeed in making it legal to kill women, you will have not prevented the termination of the fetus. So you want to kill the woman just because that fetus will never be born alive.

People who pass laws that save women's lives aren't evil.

People who call those who save women's lives evil are the evil people. Evil people cheer making it legal to kill a woman just because her pregnancy went wrong or she has a very serious condition that will kill her if an abortion isn't performed. Another thing I believe is evil is people throwing a party to celebrate taking health care and pre natal care from millions of people. Republicans did just that last year when they repealed Obamacare in the House of Reps. If you actually cared about zygotes, embryos and fetus', you would be calling those politicians evil for actually celebrating the fact that they just took health care from, zygotes, embryos and fetus'.

On top of all of that, you lie about the whole thing. When people have to lie, other people stop listening to the liar. I guess you expect people to actually accept your post without finding the truth for themselves. You're wrong about that. People do find the truth and when they do, they're just like me. Totally disgusted with people like you who hate women and want to kill them and use lies to do it.
What a crock of shit. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. THAT is the time to make a real CHOICE

So it's a woman's fault for an ectopic pregnancy and because of that she should die?

So it's a woman's fault that she has a serious health problem and will die if she doesn't have an abortion and she should die because of it?

So it's a woman's fault that a man didn't take responsibility for his actions and didn't get birth control?

So it's a woman's fault that a barbarian raped her?

So it's the child's fault that a barbarian raped her?

So it's the child's fault a family member raped her?

You want to kill women. You disgust me.[/QUOT

and on a different aspect of the debate,,

since a women can decide not to have a child shouldnt the man be allowed to do the same thing???

Are you against a women being allowed to get an abortion at any time during her pregnancy if the pregnancy becomes a risk to her health?

we can deal with that when it happens,,,for now lets start with that you cant do it because the baby is inconvenient, that,,, they could have dealt with using birth control

When it happens?

The woman DIES if an abortion isn't performed. There is no life in that fertilized egg and never will be. Only DEATH to the woman if she doesn't have an abortion. If she has that abortion quick enough she may be lucky to preserve her fertility to be able to have a child.

That is just one condition that women face with pregnancy that will kill them in America every year. There are many. There are literally tens of thousands of women each year who face death if they don't get an abortion.

Like my cousin's wife. She was in the 3rd trimester of a very planned and wanted pregnancy. The umbilical cord got wrapped around the neck of the fetus and strangled it.

She had to have a late term abortion to save her life and preserve her fertility. According to you and others she should have walked around for who knows how long with a dead fetus inside her growing bacteria that will kill her. That bacteria is called paratinitus. Which will depending on how long it's been allowed to grow, will at least leave the woman infertile or at worse dead. My cousin and his wife preserved her life and fertility. She went on to have 2 children. One is learning to be a surgeon now. The other an orthodontist.

Do you want to tell all the people my cousin's son has helped and will help that his mom should have died and he shouldn't have ever been born? Do you want to tell all the people who my cousin's daughter has helped and will help that her mom should have died and she shouldn't have been born?

I also know you're lying about that law. Which that's all you people have is lies. it's disgusting.

What I find is pure evil is you and people like you. You hate women and want them to die.
if and when a womens life is in danger it can be dealt with,,,what we are talking about is abortions on demand because of convenience

Tell that to the man. The man can go to any pharmacy to get condoms. It just costs a few dollars. Yet you don't seem to believe that men have any responsibility for creating unplanned pregnancies. And you don't seem to have any problem with men creating pregnancies then turning their backs on their own flesh and blood and walking away. Leaving that woman to deal with the situation alone and the man to go on to the next woman he causes to be pregnant to walk away from.

A woman has to take time off work and lose that pay, go to a doctor and pay the fees to see that doctor. Then pay for the lab report because no doctor will prescribe any birth control to a woman without a Pap smear. Then she has to go to the pharmacy for the actual birth control. It's not offered over the counter for a couple dollars like condoms are.

You are condemning people for saving women's lives. It's been illegal to abort a fetus past the stage of viability since Roe V Wade. The only reason an abortion is performed in the last trimester is because there's a serious problem with the pregnancy and the woman's life is in jeopardy. You call people who pass laws to save women's lives evil. By doing that you are advocating to kill women. You are saying that it's more important to kill that woman. That's evil. When she dies, the fetus will never make it to birth to be born and alive. So no matter if you succeed in making it legal to kill women, you will have not prevented the termination of the fetus. So you want to kill the woman just because that fetus will never be born alive.

People who call those who save women's lives evil are the evil people. Evil people cheer making it legal to kill a woman just because her pregnancy went wrong or she has a very serious condition that will kill her if an abortion isn't performed. Another thing I believe is evil is people throwing a party to celebrate taking health care and pre natal care from millions of people. Republicans did just that last year when they repealed Obamacare in the House of Reps. If you actually cared about zygotes, embryos and fetus', you would be calling those politicians evil for actually celebrating the fact that they just took health care from, zygotes, embryos and fetus'.

On top of all of that, you lie about the whole thing. When people have to lie, other people stop listening to the liar. I guess you expect people to actually accept your post without finding the truth for themselves. You're wrong about that. People do find the truth and when they do, they're just like me. Totally disgusted with people like you who hate women and want to kill them and use lies to do it.
but yet it is the women that spreads her legs wide for the man after knowing it might lead to a baby,,and some after they lied to the man and claimed to be on birth control

if its the women that gets pregnant its the women that should take precautions

So women shouldn't have sex with her husband? Women shouldn't want to be mothers?

You're cheering on women dying and using very weird and flimsy excuses to do it.

Yet it's a man who rapes women. It's men who sexually abuse their child family members.

And so any woman who has sex is "spreading her legs" so she should die because her pregnancy went wrong according to you.

You are the evil person here. Not the people who save lives.

You show how much you hate women with the language you use to describe them and having sex. I guess you don't believe in two people who love one another who are married making love to create a life but that the pregnancy went wrong so an abortion had to be performed to save the woman's life and preserve her fertility so she can have children in the future.

You also show you don't know what real love is between a woman and man. You show you don't have the capacity to love a woman. You see them as things to kill because they "spread their legs." Do you talk about your mother that way? Did your mom "spread her legs" for your dad so you could be conceived or did she make love with your dad to create you, a life they both wanted and loved unconditionally? I have a feeling your conception wasn't an act of love, you weren't wanted and you didn't experience unconditional love from them. If you had you wouldn't have so much hate for women and the act of creating a new life. You see pregnancy as a punishment to women for "spreading her legs."

Wow that's a lot of hate.

When it happens?

but yet it is the women that spreads her legs wide for the man after knowing it might lead to a baby,,and some after they lied to the man and claimed to be on birth control

if its the women that gets pregnant its the women that should take precautions

So women shouldn't have sex with her husband? Women shouldn't want to be mothers?

You're cheering on women dying and using very weird and flimsy excuses to do it.

Yet it's a man who rapes women. It's men who abuse their child family members.

And so any woman who has sex is "spreading her legs" so she should die because her pregnancy went wrong according to you.

You are the evil person here. Not the people who save lives.

You show how much you hate women with the language you use to describe them and having sex. I guess you don't believe in two people who love one another who are married making love to create a life but that the pregnancy went wrong so an abortion had to be performed to save the woman's life and preserve her fertility so she can have children in the future.

You also show you don't know what real love is between a woman and man. You show you don't have the capacity to love a woman. You see them as things to kill because they "spread their legs." Do you talk about your mother that way? Did your mom "spread her legs" for your dad so you could be conceived or did she make love with your dad to create you, a life they both wanted and loved unconditionally? I have a feeling your conception wasn't an act of love, you weren't wanted and you didn't experience unconditional love from them. If you had you wouldn't have so much hate for women and the act of creating a new life. You see pregnancy as a punishment to women for "spreading her legs."

Wow that's a lot of hate.
when did I cheer any women dying,,,I clearly said if their life is in danger it can be done

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH

it doesnt matter who the partner is, if you dont want a baby get on the pill

dont women go once a yr to the OB??? and if so she can get pills then

but my mother wanted a child

and its the women that see pregnancy a punishment and is why they kill it

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?

When your heart stops beating they pronounce you dead. Why not pronounce a person alive when the heart starts beating? If you murder a pregnant woman, it's a double homicide.

In this case there are many gray areas. Just bc an unborn child’s heart beats doesn’t mean they’re viable outside the womb. I do find it interesting that when an unborn child dies because their mother’s life was unfairly taken, they’re considered an actual life, but in the case of abortion (if done for no other reason than convenience for the mother) the child’s life becomes insignificant.

what was the lie???
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.
who pretended that???
the main part of the story is that the dems cheered it

WHO THE FUCK CHEERS ABOUT BABIES DYING??? evil people thats who
Are you against a women being allowed to get an abortion at any time during her pregnancy if the pregnancy becomes a risk to her health?

When it happens?

I believe most reasonable people who think they’re pro-life are actually pro-choice in the face of situations like your cousin went through. It was actually a story shared by a woman who found out at 20 weeks pregnant her child wasn’t growing a brain, but was still technically alive that ultimately changed my mind about abortion. There was not going to be a life for her child ever, so why should she have to carry it to term only to suffer the nightmare of delivering a brainless baby? I shudder even thinking about it.

whats worse
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.
who pretended that???

When it happens?

I believe most reasonable people who think they’re pro-life are actually pro-choice in the face of situations like your cousin went through. It was actually a story shared by a woman who found out at 20 weeks pregnant her child wasn’t growing a brain, but was still technically alive that ultimately changed my mind about abortion. There was not going to be a life for her child ever, so why should she have to carry it to term only to suffer the nightmare of delivering a brainless baby? I shudder even thinking about it.
whats worse is people using extreme cases like hers just justify murder on demand

there is no pro lifer on the planet that I know of that would say a known brian dead child should have to be carried to term or a mother whos life would end if she carried any child to term should be allowed to die

those cases can and are dealt with on a case by case basis everyday

When it happens?

What a crock of shit. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. THAT is the time to make a real CHOICE

So it's a woman's fault for an ectopic pregnancy and because of that she should die?

So it's a woman's fault that she has a serious health problem and will die if she doesn't have an abortion and she should die because of it?

So it's a woman's fault that a man didn't take responsibility for his actions and didn't get birth control?

You want to kill women. You disgust me.

at the fear of repeating myself,,

,if the womens life is in danger there are ways that is dealt with and the abortion can be done,,,,
as for rape that can be dealt with on a case by case basis

what is the problem is the abortion on demand due to inconvenience,,,

and yes it is her fault if she spreads her legs to every swinging pecker when she knows she can get pregnant,,

keep your legs closed or get on the pill

It takes two people to make a baby, therefore both have a responsibility to prevent pregnancy if they don’t want a baby. Also there is no birth control that is 100% effective 100% of the time. Women can still get pregnant even on the most effective birth control available. The only sure-fire way to prevent pregnancy is to abstain and from what you’ve said in this thread, you’d expect for only women to abstain, not men since, according to you, they have no responsibility for ensuring they don’t procreate.

so

You want to kill women. You disgust me.

at the fear of repeating myself,,

,if the womens life is in danger there are ways that is dealt with and the abortion can be done,,,,
as for rape that can be dealt with on a case by case basis

what is the problem is the abortion on demand due to inconvenience,,,

and yes it is her fault if she spreads her legs to every swinging pecker when she knows she can get pregnant,,

keep your legs closed or get on the pill

It takes two people to make a baby, therefore both have a responsibility to prevent pregnancy if they don’t want a baby. Also there is no birth control that is 100% effective 100% of the time. Women can still get pregnant even on the most effective birth control available. The only sure-fire way to prevent pregnancy is to abstain and from what you’ve said in this thread, you’d expect for only women to abstain, not men since, according to you, they have no responsibility for ensuring they don’t procreate.
so by that same logic if the man finds out hes a father he can kill the child on demand???

or at least relinquish his parental responsibility???

cause those are what women are allowed to do,,,

thats true equality/choice isnt it???

whats worse
who pretended that???

When it happens?

whats worse is people using extreme cases like hers just justify murder on demand

there is no pro lifer on the planet that I know of that would say a known brian dead child should have to be carried to term or a mother whos life would end if she carried any child to term should be allowed to die

Well, sorry to break it to you but that means you’re pro-choice bc you’re for giving women a choice based on their individual circumstances. Should there be some kind of committee that decides whether or not a woman’s desire to abort is selfish? Who’s to decide if a woman is doing it for convenience? Like I said, there are many gray areas.

I
whats worse

When it happens?

Well, sorry to break it to you but that means you’re pro-choice bc you’re for giving women a choice based on their individual circumstances. Should there be some kind of committee that decides whether or not a woman’s desire to abort is selfish? Who’s to decide if a woman is doing it for convenience? Like I said, there are many gray areas.
I never said that was my position, I was asking you if your opinion carried on to the father???

my position is if you dont want to be a mother then get on the pill if youre going to spread your legs for every swinging pecker,

to murder an innocent because youre irresponsible is always bad

The only sure-fire way to prevent pregnancy is to abstain and from what you’ve said in this thread, you’d expect for only women to abstain, not men since, according to you, they have no responsibility for ensuring they don’t procreate.
They (the men) sure as hell do have a responsibility for the child. This is what happens when the culture abandons biblical law. This is exactly why fornication is evil. Yeah I know that's an "outdated" concept, except it's not.

I totaly agree with you, but
The only sure-fire way to prevent pregnancy is to abstain and from what you’ve said in this thread, you’d expect for only women to abstain, not men since, according to you, they have no responsibility for ensuring they don’t procreate.
They (the men) sure as hell do have a responsibility for the child. This is what happens when the culture abandons biblical law. This is exactly why fornication is evil. Yeah I know that's an "outdated" concept, except it's not.
I totally agree with you, but that doesnt answer the question at large,,

why can a women can just decide to end her childs life and relinquish her responsibility's because its inconvenient

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?
its the doctor doing the killing not the women

the women should learn to keep her legs closed if she doesnt want a child

What doctor, doesn't this legislation remove the requirement that a doctor do the killing?

Why can’t women take care of their problem right up front before it turns into anything?
How about we pass laws controlling men's bodies.....something along the line of them being required to keep it in their pants.

The law already requires a man to surrender his reproductive freedom the instant his sperm fertilizes an egg.

its the doctor doing the killing not the women

the women should learn to keep her legs closed if she doesnt want a child

What doctor, doesn't this legislation remove the requirement that a doctor do the killing?

not sure ,,,does it??

Mandatory tubal ligation/hysterectomy.

Forum List

Back