This is what liberals are praising China for while condemning Trump.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I keep seeing leftist SCUM praise China for their response while at the same time condemning Trump for our response. Well look at those videos people. This is what the left are praising with their asinine posts and talking points.
They post Chinas "numbers" as if a country that treats it's own people like animals can somehow be trusted. China shipped millions of DEFECTIVE test kits and ventilators around the world yet these assholes still praise them.

WHY??? Is this the treatment you wish on the American population?

Communists are going to be communists. History tell us all we need to know and we've allowed the selling of our souls for a few easy bunch and cheap junk. I doubt it will be turned around anytime soon, so I hope good men rise to the occassion to confront this evil

I keep seeing leftist SCUM praise China for their response while at the same time condemning Trump for our response. Well look at those videos people. This is what the left are praising with their asinine posts and talking points.
They post Chinas "numbers" as if a country that treats it's own people like animals can somehow be trusted. China shipped millions of DEFECTIVE test kits and ventilators around the world yet these assholes still praise them.

Hey,l we're catching up though. I hear they have arrested a few Priests for violating Unconstitutional stay at home orders.

• Banned
I keep seeing leftist SCUM praise China
WHO...asshole..

Name names. Show quotes

Take a stroll through some threads. There are several of you leftist pricks doing and saying as much.

WHO...asshole..

Name names. Show quotes

Take a stroll through some threads. There are several of you leftist pricks doing and saying as much.
Then it should be easy for you to document...ya lying piece of shit

Is this the same China we’re now looking to to supply us with medical supplies?
Uhhh, well ya. Who was it that encouraged moving factories over there? Until we can get those med supplies in needed quantities made here, unfortunately we have to deal with the devil that put us in this situation to begin with.

WHO...asshole..

Name names. Show quotes

Then it should be easy for you to document...ya lying piece of shit
This isn't a personal call out thread. I gave you one example of that which you continue to pretend it isn't happening.
I'm not your personal fucking secretary and I am most certainly not a liar.
Keep on that path and I'll happily add you to ignore with the other children.

Specifically, WHO is praising that?

When you answer, keep in mind you represent a president and party who treated migrants and their children at the border, horrendously.

When you answer, keep in mind you represent a president and party who treated migrants and their children at the border, horrendously.

I gave one example. Read the responses. This wasn't intended as a call out thread as those do not belong in politics, per your rules. Yet here you are asking me to break the rules....

Is this the same China we’re now looking to to supply us with medical supplies?
Uhhh, well ya. Who was it that encouraged moving factories over there? Until we can get those med supplies in needed quantities made here, unfortunately we have to deal with the devil that put us in this situation to begin with.
Who? People like the blob that had his cheap crap made over there instead of paying Americans to produce them.

So what is the excuse going to be to defend Trump.

Door #1:
We have, “I was only talking about medical supplies; taking jobs from American textile workers is perfectly okay”

Door #2:
We have, “His name was on the stuff, he didn’t know stuff was being made over in China”

Door #3:
We have, “Everybody was doing it so it was okay; it isn’t now but it was then”

Choose wisely.

Really? China shipped "millions of defective test kits and ventilators around the world"?

Do you even know where they are made? Most of them are made in countries other than China.

ICU ventilators[2]

ManufacturerCountryMarket share (2019)
GetingeSweden22%
Hamilton MedicalUSA, Switzerland22%
DrägerGermany16%
MindrayChina10%
MedtronicIreland, USA5%
Löwenstein MedicalGermany3%
Vyaire MedicalUSA3%
GE HealthcareUSA3%
Philips RespironicsNetherlands3%
Others15%
Mobile ventilators[3]
ManufacturerCountryMarket share (rank order in 2019)
DrägerGermany24th
Weinmann MedicalGermany21st
Hamilton MedicalUSA, Switzerland18th
Vyaire MedicalUSA5th
CustomsJapan4th
O TwoCanada4th
Smiths MedicalUSA4th
MedtronicIreland, USA4th
Air Liquide HealthcareFrance3rd
(and 13 other vendors)

I gave one example. Read the responses. This wasn't intended as a call out thread as those do not belong in politics, per your rules. Yet here you are asking me to break the rules....

Call outs refer to the OP.

But, imo, you can praise China‘s response all you want, but it it is the response of an authoritarian country with no regard to individual rights, even more so under current leadership.

South Korea is a better example to praise.

Really? China shipped "millions of defective test kits and ventilators around the world"?

Do you even know where they are made? Most of them are made in countries other than China.

ICU ventilators[2]

ManufacturerCountryMarket share (2019)
GetingeSweden22%
Hamilton MedicalUSA, Switzerland22%
DrägerGermany16%
MindrayChina10%
MedtronicIreland, USA5%
Löwenstein MedicalGermany3%
Vyaire MedicalUSA3%
GE HealthcareUSA3%
Philips RespironicsNetherlands3%
Others15%
Mobile ventilators[3]
ManufacturerCountryMarket share (rank order in 2019)
DrägerGermany24th
Weinmann MedicalGermany21st
Hamilton MedicalUSA, Switzerland18th
Vyaire MedicalUSA5th
CustomsJapan4th
O TwoCanada4th
Smiths MedicalUSA4th
MedtronicIreland, USA4th
Air Liquide HealthcareFrance3rd
(and 13 other vendors)

Well done Biker! On another note, it wasn’t that long ago when Grampa thought for himself. Even when he was posting drunk on his ass, he made some how made sense. Now to my dismay, he is just another easily manipulated goose-stepping Little Trumpster! Wet Brain must of set in on Grampa after years of getting extraordinarily drunk.
RIP Grampa.

Last edited:
the Chinese virus is a wake-up call for Americans who assume China plays by the same rules as other countries

China's goal is nothing short of world domination, and they are driven by the belief that the Han Chinese people are and have always been the highest civilization, not only culturally, but racially and politically too. a corolary of this belief is that only the US stands in the way of China taking that place. we need to stay vigilant, my friends!

Forum List

Back