this is what it's all about, folks. Illinois Dem Dick Durbin admits it: "the demographics of America" are moving away from the GOP in the voting booth

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Can't believe he shared the Great Replacement conspiracy theory on the Senate floor

This is why they want mass LEGAL immigration and amnesty. It’s not a border crisis if it flips TX and FL blue.

That’s been the whole game this entire time.

The Great Replacement is not a conspiracy theory when a Democrat enunciates it. Instead, it becomes both grand strategy and the Right Side of History.

Good speech by Durbin. The biggest block of new voters is the kids turning 18 not minority voters. Next the Republicans will be wanting to change voting age to 21, I guess.

I don't know that's entirely true. Trump received a higher percentage of minority voters than Romney or McCain did. He then increased his share of minority voters in 2020 over 2016. If he hadn't lost white suburbanites that would have easily gotten him reelected. The question that remains to be seen is whether or not the GOP will tap into that or throw it away.

Today. A single block of 500 criminal invaders crossed into this country from Mexico. 500! One group. All from Africa and Hati. They were flown here. By who?

I don't know that's entirely true. Trump received a higher percentage of minority voters than Romney or McCain did. He then increased his share of minority voters in 2020 over 2016. If he hadn't lost white suburbanites that would have easily gotten him reelected. The question that remains to be seen is whether or not the GOP will tap into that or throw it away.
Still doesnt take away from the Dim strategy of infiltrating the country with illegals and counting on their illegal yet counted votes.

Forum List

Back