This is what I think will happen.

The American voter bitch slapped the fat slug in record numbers.

He's done. Outta here. Finished. Toast. Stick a fork in him. Goodbye. See ya. Don't let the door hit you in your ginornmously fat ass on the way out.
And yet, he has the entire gop quavering in their very low heeled loafers.
Yeah, it's amazing how even at this late date these spineless fucks are afraid of this loser.

I am more disgusted than ever with the whole lot of them.
Well yes, but if they dare say Trump's legal and factual arguments are based in an alternate reality, they will not be reelected. Even in Ga or Ariz, speaking the truth is an end to one's political career. It makes you wonder about their character and ability to find honest work, though. LOL Even during the 1970s when the dem party was purging what remained of the cold war warriors, of whom JFK and RFK would have been, the dems being purged didn't cower. Some became the neocons who gave us the Iraq War, but they didn't cower.
I don't think RFK would have signed off on the Iraq War.

The American voter bitch slapped the fat slug in record numbers.

He's done. Outta here. Finished. Toast. Stick a fork in him. Goodbye. See ya. Don't let the door hit you in your ginornmously fat ass on the way out.
And yet, he has the entire gop quavering in their very low heeled loafers.
Yeah, it's amazing how even at this late date these spineless fucks are afraid of this loser.

I am more disgusted than ever with the whole lot of them.
Well yes, but if they dare say Trump's legal and factual arguments are based in an alternate reality, they will not be reelected. Even in Ga or Ariz, speaking the truth is an end to one's political career. It makes you wonder about their character and ability to find honest work, though. LOL Even during the 1970s when the dem party was purging what remained of the cold war warriors, of whom JFK and RFK would have been, the dems being purged didn't cower. Some became the neocons who gave us the Iraq War, but they didn't cower.
I don't think RFK would have signed off on the Iraq War.
I agree, but I'm not sure he'd have been welcomed by the party of Frank Church. I am sure RFK would never have surrendered his principles to curry favor from people who choose to pursue an alternate reality.

It turned out that there were not a lot of even Jeff Flakes or Bob Corkers left in the party of Reagan.

No support from GA MI PA WI Republicans. no support from SCOTUS
Hey Jackass Fool, big difference between "support" and accepting or rejecting a legal case based on technical merits. It never was about "support." This election thing is GIANT, monstrous, and no one wants to be the one stuck dealing with it much less blamed for fighting it.

GALLOP has Trump losing approval from Republicans and Independents while Biden is going up
The only thing that has galloped around here is the horse that ran over your head. Trump is more popular than ever and Biden is meaningless because THE GUY HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT TALK. And so far, everything he has said has me scratching my head wondering just what we elected him for!

His "big plan" is to simply carry on with the stuff Trump was already doing while probably ramping up on the stuff now all proven ineffective that has been our biggest problems! :auiqs.jpg:

i'm not the one who thinks donny is the chosen one, jethro.
But Plaything, EVERYTHING you say and do proves otherwise! Look at your meme! That is you. You follow and care about Trump far more than I do. You talk about him all the time. I'm not the one with a Trump avatar or meme on my posts, YOU ARE. You are obsessed with the guy.

I'm upset with what happened with the election, but life will go on without Donny. I'm upset because not only has it shown our elections are a joke, but that our government, the greatest country in the world, our courts, DO NOT CARE and no one wants to touch the issue. Our law is nothing more than scribblings of ink on paper now.

We all know this election was a total sham. The odds of everything going the way it did for Biden are like a quintillion to one.

But like so many other useless idiots out there, you just care about winning.

i'm not the one who thinks donny is the chosen one, jethro.
But Plaything, EVERYTHING you say and do proves otherwise! Look at your meme! That is you. You follow and care about Trump far more than I do. You talk about him all the time. I'm not the one with a Trump avatar or meme on my posts, YOU ARE. You are obsessed with the guy.

I'm upset with what happened with the election, but life will go on without Donny. I'm upset because not only has it shown our elections are a joke, but that our government, the greatest country in the world, our courts, DO NOT CARE and no one wants to touch the issue. Our law is nothing more than scribblings of ink on paper now.

We all know this election was a total sham. The odds of everything going the way it did for Biden are like a quintillion to one.

But like so many other useless idiots out there, you just care about winning.

^^^

200.gif

trump pic.jpg

:113:

The US Supreme Court will refuse to hear it, as they should.

REALLY? The very court charged with protecting and defending the Constitution should refuse to hear the appellate case brought by Texas where four other states clearly and undeniably violated the Constitution?

I don't think 'clearly' or 'undeniably' means what you think it means.

So once again the far right is wrong. So very, very wrong.

Nothing that the far right has said will happen has happened.

Yet everything that the democrats and Independents have said has happened.

The courts have laughed at the trump lawyers as they threw over 50 of his phony cases out of court. The Supreme Court of the state of PA threw their case out the other day. The Supreme Court of the USA threw his case out yesterday.

These people live in a very twisted fantasy world. Created by a far right media that has spent years lying to them.

I gave up trying to understand why they would keep listening to people who keep lying to them years ago.

I just figure they like making total fools of themselves to those of us who live in reality.

Forum List

Back