This is what i see when i click on a thread with too many people quoted

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20200326-084506_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also, there needs to be a way to go back or forward in a thread without having to scroll all the way to the bottom.

Yeah, I tried alerting them to this last night. No response in the official glitch thread.

View attachment 315529

Also, there needs to be a way to go back or forward in a thread without having to scroll all the way to the bottom.

The top of the it is all messed up too it' has something to do with the IP address seriously if you can get on and block ur ip to something else you don't see it or won't get it for some reason.

But hey coming from it's prob. a gawd dam conspiracy im mentioning to you take it or leave it lol.

Glad you said something they would ahve paid as much attention to me as a dead rat so it would have been useless for me to say a thing.

Last edited:
Me, too! It shortens the character count per line the more nested replies and just stretches it out longer and longer.

I used to get that before the update on one of my devices. I don't used that device anymore, so that has not been a problem for a while.

Maybe it was my I-pad, which I no longer have.

View attachment 315529

The top of the it is all messed up too it' has something to do with the IP address seriously if you can get on and block ur ip to something else you don't see it or won't get it for some reason.

But hey coming from it's prob. a gawd dam conspiracy im mentioning to you take it or leave it lol.

Glad you said something they would ahve paid as much attention to me as a dead rat so it would have been useless for me to say a thing.
Happens when you cry "wolf" all the time.

If people would stop being so lazy and just quote the person they're actually speaking to it wouldn't happen.

If people would stop being so lazy and just quote the person they're actually speaking to it wouldn't happen.
Sometimes it's nice to have the quote chain in tack. I've had people misunderstand my posts because they didn't take time to read the conversation I was involved in for context. I even had one guy cussing at me calling me all sorts of trash, yet it turned out that he had the poster I was responding to on ignore, so he was the stupid one for not understanding my posts.

View attachment 315529

Happens when you cry "wolf" all the time.

yeah u should look in the mirror dumb ass.

Forum List

Back