This is what happens when you defund the police.

Be like Mayor Kenney.
1596601687242.png

To be fair, big city police departments have always told people not to challenge a robber. It's a good way to get yourself seriously injured or worse.

Let them have the $34 in your wallet and you can keep your life.

Or more accurately, yesterday they only wanted $34.00. And because that was so easy, today they want ALL your money.
And because that was so easy, today they want your car. And because that was so easy......

People act as though criminals are limited to one crime per lifetime.

Yeah, crime pays with that attitude.
As long as the System keeps favoring the safety and well being of the criminal it will get worse.

To be fair, big city police departments have always told people not to challenge a robber. It's a good way to get yourself seriously injured or worse.

Or more accurately, yesterday they only wanted $34.00. And because that was so easy, today they want ALL your money.
And because that was so easy, today they want your car. And because that was so easy......

As long as the System keeps favoring the safety and well being of the criminal it will get worse.

They always get caught. They're idiots. Do you really want to get shot by an idiot?

So why do they teach classes on self defense ?

They always get caught. They're idiots. Do you really want to get shot by an idiot?

They always get caught???
What planet is this on?

Self defense is all about picking your moments.

You'd be better off studying how not to do the stupid things I see people doing every day. Walking around with their phones out oblivious to their surroundings. Going to a deserted ATM in the middle of the night.

You're better off developing a sense of situational awareness than learning some krav maga move that only ever works on TV.

You'd be better off studying how not to do the stupid things I see people doing every day. Walking around with their phones out oblivious to their surroundings. Going to a deserted ATM in the middle of the night.

You're better off developing a sense of situational awareness than learning some krav maga move that only ever works on TV.

In a better world, this wouldn't be necessary. In fact, 50 years ago you could pretty much leave the keys in your car and your house unlocked without worry.
What has changed?

Number ONE reason is Democrat policies that have destroyed the nuclear family and created a system of entitlement.

Great, today you need to become a proficient martial artist, tomorrow you'll need to always carry a gun just to survive....
except democrats will make you an outlaw for the audacity of defending your life against thugs.
Biden and dems PROMISE gun confiscation as Beto O'Rourke becomes his Confiscation Czar

How about we.......stop rewarding criminals? How about we stop making prisons so comfortable?
How about we stop treating victims like they are the criminal?
How about we make the punishment so scary, thugs will actually think twice rather than laugh as they do now?

Your whole remedy is to force innocent people to make all the effort....and criminals a free pass. Seriously?

Nice

Last edited:
Bless the Police forever!

Bless them each and every one of them!

1596602814845.png

In a better world, this wouldn't be necessary. In fact, 50 years ago you could pretty much leave the keys in your car and your house unlocked without worry.
What has changed?

Number ONE reason is Democrat policies that have destroyed the nuclear family and created a system of entitlement.

Great, today you need to become a proficient martial artist, tomorrow you'll need to always carry a gun just to survive....
except democrats will make you an outlaw for the audacity of defending your life against thugs.
Biden and dems PROMISE gun confiscation as Beto O'Rourke becomes his Confiscation Czar

How about we.......stop rewarding criminals? How about we stop making prisons so comfortable?
How about we make the punishment so scary, thugs will actually think twice rather than laugh as they do now?

Your whole remedy is to force innocent people to make all the effort....and criminals a free pass. Seriously?

Nice

That's not true. 50 years ago, I was a 12-year-old boy in Los Angeles. You locked your car, you locked your door. People got mugged on the streets. Banks and liquor stores were robbed at gun point. Nothing has changed all that much.

I don't believe in giving criminals a free pass. But, unless you're Batman and wearing ballistic armor from head to toe, you don't go wrestling with an armed robber. You stay calm, get an accurate description (which almost no one does), you report the theft as soon as you can so police can patrol the area to find them.

Unless you KNOW you have the upper hand, let the police take care of it. I guarantee there is nothing in your wallet that is worth your life.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
How about the police just stop killing people? Every year they kill 10 times the number of cops who die by gunshot. That's not including the beatings and intimidation. That's why people are talking about defunding them. Every time the public starts trying to hold cops accountable they go into these tantrums by refusing to do their jobs until we give in and let them have free reign to kill or beat up people whenever they want.

How about the police just stop killing people? Every year they kill 10 times the number of cops who die by gunshot. That's not including the beatings and intimidation. That's why people are talking about defunding them. Every time the public starts trying to hold cops accountable they go into these tantrums by refusing to do their jobs until we give in and let them have free reign to kill or beat up people whenever they want.

Yet, when YOUR house gets hits, your fingers will be dialing 911 you'll be begging for the Police to hurry

What has changed?

Nice

That's not true. 50 years ago, I was a 12-year-old boy in Los Angeles. You locked your car, you locked your door. People got mugged on the streets. Banks and liquor stores were robbed at gun point. Nothing has changed all that much.

I don't believe in giving criminals a free pass. But, unless you're Batman and wearing ballistic armor from head to toe, you don't go wrestling with an armed robber. You stay calm, get an accurate description (which almost no one does), you report the theft as soon as you can so police can patrol the area to find them.

Unless you KNOW you have the upper hand, let the police take care of it. I guarantee there is nothing in your wallet that is worth your life.

Nope
I WAS IN LosAngeles 50 years ago, and West Covina.

I went every where and was never harassed for drugs or intimated at all.
NEVER had a bike stolen. Never had a gang problem. it was FAR less of a problem.

it is NOT the same. You must be kidding.

In 1980, when I was 18 and graduated HS, I moved to NYC and lived there by myself for 2 years and never worried about being mugged or robbed. I rode the subway from 231st st in N. Bronx, through Harlem all the way downtown and back every week day for a year and a half and never had a problem with anyone.

Of course that was before ATM's.

Every year they kill 10 times the number of cops who die by gunshot.

Let's hope it never get even. It's not supposed to be a fair fight.
When cops are killing 10 times the number of cops killed annually, they are killing people that they probably should not be. And again, that's not even talking about the beatings.

In 1980, when I was 18 and graduated HS, I moved to NYC and lived there by myself for 2 years and never worried about being mugged or robbed. I rode the subway from 231st st in N. Bronx, through Harlem all the way downtown and back every week day for a year and a half and never had a problem with anyone.

Of course that was before ATM's.
A lot of people live their entire lives in cities and nothing ever happens to them.

Forum List

Back