This is what happens when a little girl tries marijuana

Dont think you'll find anyone who will argue the use of medical marijuana in this case.
Personally I dont have a problem with marijuana. It's far less dangerous then drinking.

Pscilocybin mushrooms have been shown to stop debilitating migraines as well.
I say if it works it should be legal for those who need it.

If the poppy plant offers relief from a variety of symptoms should we legalize heroin? If cannabis oil promotes relief from childhood seizures by all means have it prescribed for use but don't freaking insult 95% of the intelligent American public with callus smarmy suggestions that (all) little girls should try it.

If the poppy plant offers relief from a variety of symptoms should we legalize heroin? If cannabis oil promotes relief from childhood seizures by all means have it prescribed for use but don't freaking insult 95% of the intelligent American public with callus smarmy suggestions that (all) little girls should try it.

Was that ever said? If so I missed it.

Was that ever said? If so I missed it.

No. It's just another knee-jerk reactionary asshat remarks.

• Banned

You should have watched the video, or read - as I stated - word-for-word.

They take out all the bad stuff, and have a very high percentage of the good stuff.

Or follow the link to the site.

Callous? Smarmy? No. You're projecting again.

We did, where dya think morphine comes from? Most natural drugs like marijuana, opiates, and psychedelics are far less harmful than drugs advertized on tv. No one ever fell over dead from marijuana, same can't be said for many tv drugs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back