This is what corrupting the DoJ looks like.

You are only saying that because guys like Bongino, Hannity, Kilmeade, Shapirro, and all the people on infowars and the other fringe freak conspiracy rant networks are TELLING you to say that!

I doubt if even one ORIGINAL thought per day passes through your head.

See, I know you are quoting them because I check in on them daily to test the narrarive that FOOLS like you are going to be repeating soon.
But you cannot even allow yourself to check in on MY (REAL) news sources.
Can you?
No!
Your propaganda masters strictly FORBID you checking other sources that don't agree with them.
And you simply comply....don't you?
Fucking worthless TOOL!

But here is what they aren't telling you.
This isn't about "rounding up opposition party members.
These people are (most likely) subversive criminals who tried to sabotage a free, fair, and LEGITIMATE election in YOUR country!

And they have brainwashed YOU and others like you into not even caring.
That's pretty sad.
But the good news is that you and the others like you are not really going to matter that much in the next few years.
You are part of a dying "movement."
Soon to be extinct.
You'll just be (probably) the last ones to realize it.

Oh, and those courts are not "kangaroo courts.
Although I am impressed with the perfect parroted version of Donald Trump's old Twitter feed.
They are VERY real.
So are the investigations.
So is the House January 6th Committee.
I don't listen to any of those people you mentioned and I don't watch right wing media. But, my eyes are open and can see the truth.

I'd like Trump fans to try something different for a change. Rather than reflexively dismissing the following story as fake news, or deep state nonsense, or any of the means by which you routinely dismiss negative stories on Trump, consider the possibility it is true. That the guy making the allegations is not lying. That like so many other people who directly or indirectly came in to Trump's orbit who then reported corruption, his motivation is not to "get Trump." But rather to put the truth out there so people can learn about it.

Senate to Investigate Charge That Trump Meddled in Prosecutor’s Office

The Senate Judiciary Committee will investigate allegations that the Justice Department under President Donald J. Trump sought to use the U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan to support Mr. Trump politically and pursue his critics, the committee’s chairman said on Monday.

In one case, Mr. Berman describes how Mr. Barr, after taking office in February 2019, suggested that the conviction of Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former lawyer, for violating campaign finance laws be reversed. Mr. Barr also sought to stop related investigations into possible campaign finance violations, the book says.

A Southern District official later persuaded Mr. Barr that there was no basis to drop any charges against Mr. Cohen and that the investigations should be completed, the book says. The inquiry ended without additional charges being filed.

In another case, Mr. Berman writes that department officials pressured the Southern District to prosecute the former secretary of state John Kerry, and when Mr. Berman’s office investigated and declined to bring charges, the department sent the matter to another U.S. attorney’s office, which also declined to prosecute.

In yet another episode, Mr. Berman writes that in September 2018, a department official called Mr. Berman’s deputy two months before the November midterms. After citing the recent prosecutions of two prominent Trump loyalists, the official said the office, which had been investigating Gregory B. Craig, a powerful Democratic lawyer, should charge him — and do so by Election Day. “It’s time for you guys to even things out,” the official, Edward O’Callaghan, the principal associate deputy attorney general, told Mr. Berman’s deputy, according to the book.

Is it possible that all the dozens of people who have called out Trump for nefarious actions ARE NOT part of some cabal but rather solid citizens looking out for the interests of the country?

But what about Hillary's emails??

I'd like Trump fans to try something different for a change. Rather than reflexively dismissing the following story as fake news, or deep state nonsense, or any of the means by which you routinely dismiss negative stories on Trump, consider the possibility it is true. That the guy making the allegations is not lying. That like so many other people who directly or indirectly came in to Trump's orbit who then reported corruption, his motivation is not to "get Trump." But rather to put the truth out there so people can learn about it.

The Senate Judiciary Committee will investigate allegations that the Justice Department under President Donald J. Trump sought to use the U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan to support Mr. Trump politically and pursue his critics, the committee’s chairman said on Monday.

In one case, Mr. Berman describes how Mr. Barr, after taking office in February 2019, suggested that the conviction of Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former lawyer, for violating campaign finance laws be reversed. Mr. Barr also sought to stop related investigations into possible campaign finance violations, the book says.

A Southern District official later persuaded Mr. Barr that there was no basis to drop any charges against Mr. Cohen and that the investigations should be completed, the book says. The inquiry ended without additional charges being filed.

In another case, Mr. Berman writes that department officials pressured the Southern District to prosecute the former secretary of state John Kerry, and when Mr. Berman’s office investigated and declined to bring charges, the department sent the matter to another U.S. attorney’s office, which also declined to prosecute.

In yet another episode, Mr. Berman writes that in September 2018, a department official called Mr. Berman’s deputy two months before the November midterms. After citing the recent prosecutions of two prominent Trump loyalists, the official said the office, which had been investigating Gregory B. Craig, a powerful Democratic lawyer, should charge him — and do so by Election Day. “It’s time for you guys to even things out,” the official, Edward O’Callaghan, the principal associate deputy attorney general, told Mr. Berman’s deputy, according to the book.

Is it possible that all the dozens of people who have called out Trump for nefarious actions ARE NOT part of some cabal but rather solid citizens looking out for the interests of the country?
So they are accusing President Trump of what Democrats are actually doing.

Forum List

Back