This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

this might help ...

well, your delusions have been pointed out before - to no avail ... so, undoubtedly you'll be asking again.

And since you're so loftily "pointing out his delusions", that means you have the intellectual wherewithal to explain WHY they're delusional. I'm sure we're all waiting with bated breath for you to dazzle us with your brilliant "true" understanding of the origins of the universe, so please feel free.

Or, if you don't, we'll take it as an admission that your declaration of his "delusions" was nothing more than "I don't like it, so that makes you wrong, WAAAAHHHH!!"

Begin impressing us with your "truth" whenever you're ready, Professor.

there lies your delusion - and you do so simply for the necessity to falsely corroborate your single source christian bible which is not remotely a work of reality itself ... purposeful delusion for nefarious results.

bb is cyclical - transfers from matter to energy - the existence of matter and energy is what is not understood among other complexities stemming from the metaphysical science can someday explain if not also to some extent the spiritual content of the physical being.

That's certainly a lot of big words strung together in no coherent pattern in order to dodge the topic.

My entire life is evidence. And so is yours. You just don't know it.

You are a direct result of evolution as am I. Sadly though, evolution stalled when it got to godbotherers evolving brains and here you are today.

And since you're so loftily "pointing out his delusions", that means you have the intellectual wherewithal to explain WHY they're delusional. I'm sure we're all waiting with bated breath for you to dazzle us with your brilliant "true" understanding of the origins of the universe, so please feel free.

Or, if you don't, we'll take it as an admission that your declaration of his "delusions" was nothing more than "I don't like it, so that makes you wrong, WAAAAHHHH!!"

Begin impressing us with your "truth" whenever you're ready, Professor.
Yes. It was created from nothing. It literally popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.
And since you're so loftily "pointing out his delusions", that means you have the intellectual wherewithal to explain WHY they're delusional.
yes, their response was at best delusional - without reason whatsoever. is the proper explanation.

bb is cyclical - transfers from matter to energy - the existence of matter and energy is what is not understood among other complexities stemming from the metaphysical science can someday explain if not also to some extent the spiritual content of the physical being.
That's certainly a lot of big words strung together in no coherent pattern in order to dodge the topic.
no, it is an explanation for the current state of the universe and its metaphysical underpinnings.

it is they that did not respond in either case - were they waiting for you to dig them out of their hole ...

You systematically dismiss all the proof that has been shown to you. Get more specific. Can you deny the universe was created from nothing? No. Can you deny the universe is hardwired to produce life and intelligence? No. Can you deny that you can't rid of your belief in right and wrong? No.

I don't even need to get within a hundred miles of a religious text to prove God exists. I just proved it to you.
You haven't shown anything to me.

And since we can never know what happened the nanosecond before the universe came to be we don't know how or from what it was created.

And the universe isn't hardwired for anything. It's just a place where things happen.

I don't believe in absolute right and wrong like you do. There is no absolute morality. I make choices based on my personal preferences

So sorry it doesn't work that way for you.

It did for me BUT I HAD TO SEEK OUT GOD. Something you have never done. So it isn't a surprise to me that you never found Him. You don't even have a realistic perception of what you haven't been looking for.
you have no clue as to my own personal journey.

I have told you before that I did look into religion, several actually, and found them all wanting.

You had a preconceived notion that you had to look for a god to worship. I didn't

You are a direct result of evolution as am I. Sadly though, evolution stalled when it got to godbotherers evolving brains and here you are today.
It actually started sooner than that. Evolution is not limited to biological evolution. Biological evolution is just one part of it.

1. cosmic evolution
2. stellar evolution
3. chemical evolution
4. biological evolution
5. evolution of consciousness

The evolution of matter and energy started the moment God created the universe from nothing and has not ceased since.

yes, their response was at best delusional - without reason whatsoever. is the proper explanation.

no, it is an explanation for the current state of the universe and its metaphysical underpinnings.

it is they that did not respond in either case - were they waiting for you to dig them out of their hole ...

More nothing and dodging. *yawn* Color me surprised.

It actually started sooner than that. Evolution is not limited to biological evolution. Biological evolution is just one part of it.

1. cosmic evolution
2. stellar evolution
3. chemical evolution
4. biological evolution
5. evolution of consciousness

The evolution of matter and energy started the moment God created the universe from nothing and has not ceased since.

Can you tell us exactly what year or even approximately God created the universe and what he created it from?

Don't avoid answering the questions please. Nothing but facts. Not biblical quotes. See how good you are now.

Can you tell us exactly what year or even approximately God created the universe and what he created it from?

Don't avoid answering the questions please. Nothing but facts. Not biblical quotes. See how good you are now.
~14 billion years ago. Isn't science a wonderful thing?

try again and answer the question.
"An interesting idea is that the universe could be spontaneously created from nothing, but no rigorous proof has been given. In this paper, we present such a proof based on the analytic solutions of the Wheeler-DeWitt equation (WDWE). Explicit solutions of the WDWE for the special operator ordering factor p = −2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears. With the de Broglie-Bohm quantum trajectory theory, we show explicitly that it is the quantum potential that plays the role of the cosmological constant and provides the power for the exponential expansion of the true vacuum bubble. So it is clear that the birth of the early universe completely depends on the quantum nature of the theory. "

We don't know. Suggesting otherwise makes that person a fool.
Neither do we

And no one has suggested that we do know

However we accept the fact that it must involve a higher power that we call God

New Topics

Forum List

Back