This is what a sentence for conspiracy to commit murder would be if women were prosecuted for abortion

Bigotry. Newborns are not autonomous, but all human beings are created equal.
So the child that's born unable to walk, with different deformities and is retarded is the same as a healthy, normal baby?
Did god create the retarded and deformed babies? Why? Did he fuck up?

So the child that's born unable to walk, with different deformities and is retarded is the same as a healthy, normal baby?
They are equal in that they are human beings, should be treated equally, should be legal persons, should be protected by law.

Stop being a retard yourself.

Figure out your daddy issues on your own. I’m not religious. I don’t have any religious answers.

You Godless Leftists (but I repeat myself) give God all of the blame for sins and problems of the world, but NONE of the credit for love, compassion, decency, honor, science, respect, marriage, the profound fortuitous interdependencies which surround us. Your vulgar slurs are contemptible, ignorant, and unending.
You are a despicable excuse for a human.

Atheism Is Evil

You Godless Leftists (but I repeat myself) give God all of the blame for sins and problems of the world, but NONE of the credit for love, compassion, decency, honor, science, respect, marriage, the profound fortuitous interdependencies which surround us. Your vulgar slurs are contemptible, ignorant, and unending.

Atheism Is Evil
So you're agreeing that god made deformed and retarded people. Good for you.

Were such a thing law women would avoid going to the emergency room for a miscarriage and doctors will avoid treating them if they do. Wouldn't that be nice?

Don't be an asshole. It is reasonable to allow whatever medical attention is needed for legitimate medical care.

However, you Libtards won't accept reasonable abortion laws. You are unreasonable and want abortion on demand for the sake of convenience and that is murder.

Don't be an asshole. It is reasonable to allow whatever medical attention is needed for legitimate medical care.

However, you Libtards won't accept reasonable abortion laws. You are unreasonable and want abortion on demand for the sake of convenience and that is murder.
Mind your own business or better yet adopt some of these babies you want these women to have so badly. About done debating this issue with callous jerks who would step over an actual baby laying in the street before doing anything to help them.

So you're agreeing that god made deformed and retarded people. Good for you.
You Godless Leftists put YOUR words in everyone else's mouths constantly and
then congratulate yourselves for lying and giggling about your lies.
I agree with NOTHING you ever say, because all you do is lie.

You Godless Leftists put YOUR words in everyone else's mouths constantly and
then congratulate yourselves for lying and giggling about your lies.
I agree with NOTHING you ever say, because all you do is lie.
So who made retarded and deformed babies in constant pain?

so just in general you hate human rights and suck ass

carl.jpg

Atheism Is Evil

jesus coke.jpg

Woman in the US are going to vote Republicans in because they are usually the ones that pay the bills and do the shopping and are devastated by Potatohead's massive inflation.

is that why 70% of newly registered voters in kansas wre women & in effective gave a collective FU to probirthers in that very red state?

how'z about the 300,000 newly registered voters in crimson red texas?

lol ...

roar.

is that why 70% of newly registered voters in kansas wre women & in effective gave a collective FU to probirthers in that very red state?

how'z about the 300,000 newly registered voters in crimson red texas?

lol ...

roar.

I suspect that most Kansas and Texas women are pro life. Potatohead's massive inflation is a much bigger issue to them than being pissed because now the states can have reasonable abortion laws.

You stupid Moon Bats think that all women are Feminazis and dyke queers but they are not.

The Democrats are not going to do well in the midterms and the filthy Feminazis are not going to save them.

I suspect that most Kansas and Texas women are pro life.

kansas codified abortion choice. & texas?

we'll see.

Potatohead's massive inflation is a much bigger issue to them than being pissed because now the states can have reasonable abortion laws.

reasonable? are you kidding? women are already suffering.

You stupid Moon Bats think that all women are Feminazis and dyke queers but they are not.

images.jpg

The Democrats are not going to do well in the midterms and the filthy Feminazis are not going to save them.

ft_2022.06.13_abortion_01.png

About six-in-ten Americans say abortion should be legal in all or most cases

the (R)s have been using this wedge issue since day 1 after roe v wade became legal. the dog not only caught the car ...

it slammed right into it & you are the ones who will be very surprised come november.

Forum List

Back