This is well said

From the link;

"A New Declaration Of Independence

Posted on December 12, 2020 by Wes Rhinier
Declaration of Independence: Full text - CNN

A New Declaration of Independence
When in the Course of human events which impelled our Founding Fathers to form a new Nation, conceived in Liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created free and equal and endowed by their Creator with the inalienable Rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, they determined to declare the reasons which inspired them to such a noble cause.
Because we hold to these same self-evident truths, we seek to adhere to these same timeless principles and to conduct our lives in a way which shows ourselves worthy of the precious legacy which has been handed down to us by such brave and honorable men.
WE are the worthy posterity of our noble Founding Fathers.
WE are the ones who have kept their Covenant and Constitution.
WE are the ones who recognize and revere the God of nature who has blessed us with the fruits of their labor.
All we have ever required of our fellow countrymen is to respect our Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness and, in turn, we have respected theirs.
Now our endowed Rights have been stolen by those especially entrusted for their protection.
Those who were created equal to us now think they have been elevated above us merely due to the office they have acquired solely through our good graces.
The Governments which have been instituted among us exclusively for the protection of our Rights, have become destructive of those very ends.
Our Safety and Happiness have been abused and usurped.
The principles upon which our Country was established are now distorted and derided, if they are remembered at all. As all of history shows, the pursuit of such a Government is designed to reduce us to absolute despotism.
Because we understand it is no light thing to alter, abolish or institute new Government, for far too long we have tried to content ourselves while evils were sufferable. But now there is no rule of law and our patience is viewed by our abusers only as consent to more abuse.
These are the Facts of the Tyranny we have endured at the hands of our elected Governors, Mayors, Judges, Sheriffs, Police, and various County and City Officials, as well as through their unholy alliance with unelected Unions, Social Justice Organizations, and Bureaucratic Agencies and Social Media:

1. We are no longer Equal Citizens before the Law or Society. We are divided along non-existent intersectional fault lines and granted special Rights and Privileges based on perceived grievances or denied them according to the same superficial criteria.
  2. We have no Right to the Fruit of our Labor. Our property can be seized and our livelihoods destroyed on the whim of a mob or the arbitrary designation of an elected official.
  3. Our history is rewritten, eradicated, distorted and despised.
  4. Our elected officials issue mandates and decrees with no rational scientific, economic, or legal basis. Moreover, they themselves do not adhere to the same rules they create and enforce under threat of violence.
  5. Our law enforcement punishes the law abiding while cowering before the criminal elements of society. Our judicial system protects the guilty while crushing the innocent with all the power at its disposal.
  6. We are censored, marginalized, and ostracized in the public and private sphere for not championing evil as good and good as evil.
  7. There are no checks and balances within our political, judicial or economic systems. An unholy alliance between these three segments of society forms a bulwark which allows for no questioning or redress.
  8. Our religious Liberty is trampled upon, our churches are locked down as “non-essential” and our deeply held convictions are banned as “hate speech.”
  9. Our families endure never-ending attacks and an uncertain future from the constant upheaval of random interference and overreach. Our children are denied their education, normal interaction with relatives and friends, and every hallmark of childhood itself.
  10. Our last check on Tyranny, which are free and fair elections, is nothing but a charade. Outcomes are predetermined, fraud is rampant, and there is no recourse.
Because of their insatiable thirst for power, ignorance of history, arrogant and incorrect assumptions, intolerance for freedom, and contempt for their own heritage, these Tyrants and traitors within seek to conform us to their own will and unachievable Utopian vision. But because of their rejection of the God of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, they can only create a Hell on earth. This is a vision we reject and an agenda with which we cannot and will not comply. Because our abusers will never relent, they must be ended. We understand what this will entail, what will be required of us, and the personal cost we may well have to pay, but Freedom is so dear and our Legacy so worthy, that we are ready for this great undertaking.
Knowing that our God is Faithful, our Cause is Just and our Liberty more precious than Life itself, we take up our Founder’s mantle and engrave on our hearts the words of their Great Seal: Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo “Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.”
Signed:
WES RHINIER"

You have to wonder at the arrogance of the average government official that they refuse to see just how badly they are pissing off so many people.
It's not like they haven't been warned.
So only people who believe what you believe and who look like you should be represented and free.

Basically.

All we have ever required of our fellow countrymen is to respect our Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness and, in turn, we have respected theirs.

Does this apply to gay people? Not likely.
How do you figure that?

Based upon the facts surrounding what I said.
None of the gay folks I know are complaining.

Well all 4 of them may be doing fine but we are discussing millions of others. Things are slowly changing but there are still those fighting against that in too far many numbers.
My aunt and her wife, my uncle and his husband, my buddy R, and my former coworker M.

I know quite a few more than that, but not well enough to call them friends.

Anti-LGBTQ+ Group Says Amy Coney Barrett Could End Marriage Equality
So?

So for whatever lame reasons they can come up with people have no desire to leave others alone.
My uncle and his husband got married almost 30 years ago.

They didn't need anyone's permission and they sure as hell didn't ask.

They couldn't take the benefits allotted to straight couples.

30 years ago they wouldn't have had legal protections. If one got sick and in the hospital one wouldn't have had the same rights as a straight couple.
The constitution does not specify Hetero family units....BUT IT DOES SPECIFY progeny...... Got some Idea how that can work...Schmedley? Cuz if ya do I'm all in with the initial investment dude...or dudette or PRONOUN SPECIFIED or whatever the fuck.

JO

We have tens of thousands of kids needing adopted.

Gay couples can have kids in the same way some straight couples do. Surrogate, artificial insemination, etc.
Not without a female body being involved

Which does nothing to address my point.
I'm not talking about sexual preference or social convenience I'm telling you that adoption was not a part of the constitutional construct.

I care less. Kids still need adopted and the more available families the better.
Homosexuality Is the Gateway to Pedosexuality; and Neither One Is Actually a Sexuality at All

A molested generation loses the will to survive. This has been known for millennia. The laws against perversion are not religious; the leaders who wanted their nations to survive added that in order to give a more effective motivation to make people afraid to get seduced into such a destructive, addictive, and obsessive mental disorder.

Well then it's time to shut down the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts.
Not saying there wasn't bad shit going on there, but look at the number of abuse cases in the public school system and compare them to both the church and the scouts put together......... once you've done that, we can revisit just exactly who should be getting shut down.

In school situations (which would happen in private schools also) there have been prosecutions unlike with the Catholic Church and Boy Scouts who did all they could to simply cover it up.
Trust me, the school districts covered up a lot of shit.

Your argument seems to be that this wouldnt happen in a private school.

Yes it would.
No that's not what I was getting at.

Both the church and the scouts did a lot of good; the public school system has always been garbage. Why is it the first 2 should be destroyed but not the 3rd?
Especially when the public school system has far more abuse cases while also consistently failing at its primary function.

View attachment 510523
What is wrong with "government schools"?
Ask John Taylor Gatto.....

(And then we'll see if you're smart enough to understand the answer..... which I doubt)

Millions upon millions can not homeschool. What a joke. Millions that could would teach the same thing as being taught today anyway, NOTHING stops you from homeschooling.
The United States currently ranks 17Th in academics. THAT SUCKS AND IS VERY DANGEROUS TO OUR FUTURE.
This is what public schooling has accomplished.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-countries-for-education
Oh good God....lol...you're quoting a jilted website that is only an opinion. That's cute..... So No....um...here:

OECD.org - OECD › PISA-...PDF
UNITED STATES - OECD

From the link;

When in the Course of human events which impelled our Founding Fathers to form a new Nation, conceived in Liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created free and equal and endowed by their Creator with the inalienable Rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, they determined to declare the reasons which inspired them to such a noble cause.
Because we hold to these same self-evident truths, we seek to adhere to these same timeless principles and to conduct our lives in a way which shows ourselves worthy of the precious legacy which has been handed down to us by such brave and honorable men.
WE are the ones who recognize and revere the God of nature who has blessed us with the fruits of their labor.
Now our endowed Rights have been stolen by those especially entrusted for their protection.
Those who were created equal to us now think they have been elevated above us merely due to the office they have acquired solely through our good graces.
The Governments which have been instituted among us exclusively for the protection of our Rights, have become destructive of those very ends.
The principles upon which our Country was established are now distorted and derided, if they are remembered at all. As all of history shows, the pursuit of such a Government is designed to reduce us to absolute despotism.
Because we understand it is no light thing to alter, abolish or institute new Government, for far too long we have tried to content ourselves while evils were sufferable. But now there is no rule of law and our patience is viewed by our abusers only as consent to more abuse.
These are the Facts of the Tyranny we have endured at the hands of our elected Governors, Mayors, Judges, Sheriffs, Police, and various County and City Officials, as well as through their unholy alliance with unelected Unions, Social Justice Organizations, and Bureaucratic Agencies and Social Media:

1. We are no longer Equal Citizens before the Law or Society. We are divided along non-existent intersectional fault lines and granted special Rights and Privileges based on perceived grievances or denied them according to the same superficial criteria.
  2. We have no Right to the Fruit of our Labor. Our property can be seized and our livelihoods destroyed on the whim of a mob or the arbitrary designation of an elected official.
  4. Our elected officials issue mandates and decrees with no rational scientific, economic, or legal basis. Moreover, they themselves do not adhere to the same rules they create and enforce under threat of violence.
  5. Our law enforcement punishes the law abiding while cowering before the criminal elements of society. Our judicial system protects the guilty while crushing the innocent with all the power at its disposal.
  6. We are censored, marginalized, and ostracized in the public and private sphere for not championing evil as good and good as evil.
  7. There are no checks and balances within our political, judicial or economic systems. An unholy alliance between these three segments of society forms a bulwark which allows for no questioning or redress.
  8. Our religious Liberty is trampled upon, our churches are locked down as “non-essential” and our deeply held convictions are banned as “hate speech.”
  9. Our families endure never-ending attacks and an uncertain future from the constant upheaval of random interference and overreach. Our children are denied their education, normal interaction with relatives and friends, and every hallmark of childhood itself.
  10. Our last check on Tyranny, which are free and fair elections, is nothing but a charade. Outcomes are predetermined, fraud is rampant, and there is no recourse.
Because of their insatiable thirst for power, ignorance of history, arrogant and incorrect assumptions, intolerance for freedom, and contempt for their own heritage, these Tyrants and traitors within seek to conform us to their own will and unachievable Utopian vision. But because of their rejection of the God of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, they can only create a Hell on earth. This is a vision we reject and an agenda with which we cannot and will not comply. Because our abusers will never relent, they must be ended. We understand what this will entail, what will be required of us, and the personal cost we may well have to pay, but Freedom is so dear and our Legacy so worthy, that we are ready for this great undertaking.
Knowing that our God is Faithful, our Cause is Just and our Liberty more precious than Life itself, we take up our Founder’s mantle and engrave on our hearts the words of their Great Seal: Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo “Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.”
Signed:
WES RHINIER"

You have to wonder at the arrogance of the average government official that they refuse to see just how badly they are pissing off so many people.
So only people who believe what you believe and who look like you should be represented and free.

Basically.

How do you figure that?

Well all 4 of them may be doing fine but we are discussing millions of others. Things are slowly changing but there are still those fighting against that in too far many numbers.
My aunt and her wife, my uncle and his husband, my buddy R, and my former coworker M.

So?

So for whatever lame reasons they can come up with people have no desire to leave others alone.

30 years ago they wouldn't have had legal protections. If one got sick and in the hospital one wouldn't have had the same rights as a straight couple.
The constitution does not specify Hetero family units....BUT IT DOES SPECIFY progeny...... Got some Idea how that can work...Schmedley? Cuz if ya do I'm all in with the initial investment dude...or dudette or PRONOUN SPECIFIED or whatever the fuck.

JO

Gay couples can have kids in the same way some straight couples do. Surrogate, artificial insemination, etc.

I'm not talking about sexual preference or social convenience I'm telling you that adoption was not a part of the constitutional construct.

I care less. Kids still need adopted and the more available families the better.
Homosexuality Is the Gateway to Pedosexuality; and Neither One Is Actually a Sexuality at All

A molested generation loses the will to survive. This has been known for millennia. The laws against perversion are not religious; the leaders who wanted their nations to survive added that in order to give a more effective motivation to make people afraid to get seduced into such a destructive, addictive, and obsessive mental disorder.

Not saying there wasn't bad shit going on there, but look at the number of abuse cases in the public school system and compare them to both the church and the scouts put together......... once you've done that, we can revisit just exactly who should be getting shut down.

In school situations (which would happen in private schools also) there have been prosecutions unlike with the Catholic Church and Boy Scouts who did all they could to simply cover it up.

Yes it would.

Both the church and the scouts did a lot of good; the public school system has always been garbage. Why is it the first 2 should be destroyed but not the 3rd?
Especially when the public school system has far more abuse cases while also consistently failing at its primary function.

View attachment 510523

(And then we'll see if you're smart enough to understand the answer..... which I doubt)

Millions upon millions can not homeschool. What a joke. Millions that could would teach the same thing as being taught today anyway, NOTHING stops you from homeschooling.
The United States currently ranks 17Th in academics. THAT SUCKS AND IS VERY DANGEROUS TO OUR FUTURE.

Oh good God....lol...you're quoting a jilted website that is only an opinion. That's cute..... So No....um...here:

UNITED STATES - OECD

No clue where I am supposed to find your #17 in that link.

From the link;

Signed:
WES RHINIER"

Basically.

How do you figure that?

So?

JO

Yes it would.

View attachment 510523

UNITED STATES - OECD

NOTE
Education at a Glance: OECD Indicators 2012
UNITED STATES
Under embargo until 11 September, at 11:00 am Paris time
Questions can be directed to:
Andreas Schleicher, Advisor to the Secretary-General on Education Policy, Deputy Director for Education
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +33607385464
Please visit our website: www.oecd.org/edu/eag2012 OECD iLibrary | Education at a Glance 2012: OECD Indicators
KEY FINDINGS
• The U.S. ranks 14th in the world in the percentage of 25-34 year-olds with higher education (42%).
• The odds that a young person in the U.S. will be in higher education if his or her parents do not
have an upper secondary education are just 29% -- one of the lowest levels among OECD countries.
• The U.S ranks 28th in the percentage of 4-year-olds in early childhood education, with a 69%
enrolment rate.
• Across all OECD countries, 30% of the expenditure on higher education comes from private
sources, while in the U.S., 62% does.
• Teachers in the U.S. spend between 1 050 and 1 100 hours a year teaching – much more than in
almost every country.
The U.S.’s higher education attainment levels are quite high overall, but other countries are increasing
attainment levels at a faster rate.
In the United States, 42% of all 25-64 year-olds have a tertiary (higher education) attainment, making it one
of the most well-educated countries in the world. Only Canada (51%), Israel (46%), Japan (45%) and the
Russian Federation (54%) have higher tertiary attainment levels among this age group (Table A1.3a). At the
same time, a number of countries have now surpassed the U.S. in the percentage of younger adults with a
tertiary attainment. The U.S. ranks 14th among 37 OECD and G20 countries in the percentage of 25-34 year-
olds with higher education, at 42% - above the OECD average (38%), but far behind the leader, Korea (65%)NOTE
UNITED STATES
Andreas Schleicher, Advisor to the Secretary-General on Education Policy, Deputy Director for Education
Please visit our website: www.oecd.org/edu/eag2012 OECD iLibrary | Education at a Glance 2012: OECD Indicators
KEY FINDINGS
• The U.S. ranks 14th in the world in the percentage of 25-34 year-olds with higher education (42%).
• The odds that a young person in the U.S. will be in higher education if his or her parents do not
have an upper secondary education are just 29% -- one of the lowest levels among OECD countries.
• The U.S ranks 28th in the percentage of 4-year-olds in early childhood education, with a 69%
enrolment rate.
• Across all OECD countries, 30% of the expenditure on higher education comes from private
• Teachers in the U.S. spend between 1 050 and 1 100 hours a year teaching – much more than in
almost every country.
The U.S.’s higher education attainment levels are quite high overall, but other countries are increasing
In the United States, 42% of all 25-64 year-olds have a tertiary (higher education) attainment, making it one
of the most well-educated countries in the world. Only Canada (51%), Israel (46%), Japan (45%) and the
Russian Federation (54%) have higher tertiary attainment levels among this age group (Table A1.3a). At the
same time, a number of countries have now surpassed the U.S. in the percentage of younger adults with a
tertiary attainment. The U.S. ranks 14th among 37 OECD and G20 countries in the percentage of 25-34 year-
olds with higher education, at 42% - above the OECD average (38%), but far behind the leader, Korea (65%)

From the link;

Signed:
WES RHINIER"

Basically.

How do you figure that?

So?

JO

Yes it would.

View attachment 510523

UNITED STATES - OECD

NOTE
UNITED STATES
KEY FINDINGS
enrolment rate.
almost every country.
olds with higher education, at 42% - above the OECD average (38%), but far behind the leader, Korea (65%)NOTE
UNITED STATES
KEY FINDINGS
enrolment rate.
almost every country.
olds with higher education, at 42% - above the OECD average (38%), but far behind the leader, Korea (65%)

Still missing it.

From the link;

Signed:
WES RHINIER"

Basically.

How do you figure that?

So?

JO

Yes it would.

View attachment 510523

Roosting on Top of the Rubble They Made

The ruling class found out that their expensive prep schools couldn't make their airhead heirheads smart. Since they have control over public education, they decided that an alternative strategy was to make the other classes stupid through dumbed-down education.

Notice that the prep-school movie The Emperor's Club even uses Low-IQ grammar in its title. The spoiled brats aren't studying just one emperor, so the movie should be called "The Emperors' Club." Second, this class traditionally was part of the Latin-language curriculum. That's too hard for the pampered Preppies, so it becomes an easy reading and bullshit-discussion course.

From the link;

Signed:
WES RHINIER"

Basically.

How do you figure that?

So?

JO

Yes it would.

View attachment 510523

Roosting on Top of the Rubble They Made

The ruling class found out that their expensive prep schools couldn't make their airhead heirheads smart. Since they have control over public education, they decided that an alternative strategy was to make the other classes stupid through dumbed-down education.

Notice that the prep-school movie The Emperor's Club even uses Low-IQ grammar in its title. The spoiled brats aren't studying just one emperor, so the movie should be called "The Emperors' Club." Second, this class traditionally was part of the Latin-language curriculum. That's too hard for the pampered Preppies, so it becomes an easy reading and bullshit-discussion course.
The problem with always selling the lowest common denominator to the ignorant lemmings is that eventually you reach the lowest value and can no longer divide what's left.

Forum List

Back